Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Review your chastity belt!
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Post by virginitysaving »

dashingdarla wrote: The review itself has nothing to do with men wearing female chastity devices, even though that's my purpose.
Maybe you should create another thread if you believe it's off-topic here, because it's interesting topic itself.
dashingdarla wrote: both you and virginitysaving went out of your way to let me know you don't want me here discussing why my husband wears female chastity devices.
You never mentioned he wears a female chastity device.
Lizza wrote: It was virginity who mentioned he being male and wearing a female belt........................originally.I don't personally care at all.There is nothing wrong with female belt if a person is male wearing it,so what if they do?
Nothing wrong with it really, though if it's even possible.
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

virginitysaving wrote:Nothing wrong with it really, though if it's even possible.
Of course it's possible. It's done every day, just for different reasons than you yourself might choose to wear a belt.
virginitysaving

dashingdarla wrote: Of course it's possible. It's done every day, just for different reasons than you yourself might choose to wear a belt.
The reason why he wears it is truly between you and your husband.
May I ask more about technical details, like if you had to adjust crotch differently and how secure this device it.
Based on your experience it seems this adjustable chinese belt could be an universal chastity device for both.
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

virginitysaving wrote:May I ask more about technical details
Yes, of course.
virginitysaving wrote:like if you had to adjust crotch differently and how secure this device it.
My husband "tucks" his male parts much the way drag performers, transgendered, cross-dressers and other men who want to appear more androgynous do. Tucking leaves the male crotch area very flat so female clothing can be worn without the male parts creating a visible bulge through them.

With the crotch area being flat, a female chastity belt works great because belts of that style are designed without a male bulge in mind.

Adjustment of the belt to fit him was done much the way you or I would adjust a female belt to our bodies - length and width, so that the belt can't be removed (or fall off) and not resting on the hips where it can cause bruising, abrasions, or chafing.
virginitysaving

dashingdarla wrote:
My husband "tucks" his male parts much the way drag performers, transgendered, cross-dressers and other men who want to appear more androgynous do. Tucking leaves the male crotch area very flat so female clothing can be worn without the male parts creating a visible bulge through them.
But he is also supposed to have his balls.
dashingdarla wrote:
With the crotch area being flat, a female chastity belt works great because belts of that style are designed without a male bulge in mind.
Do you think wearing a female belt is possible for any man or it's just your husband specific anatomy?
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

virginitysaving wrote:But he is also supposed to have his balls.
Part of "tucking" is nudging testicles out of the scrotum and back into the body cavities where they were before the man went through puberty.

They are then out of the way, and with the flaccid penis tucked, there's nothing up front but a little bit of saggy scrotum skin.
virginitysaving wrote:Do you think wearing a female belt is possible for any man or it's just your husband specific anatomy?
I believe most men could wear a female chastity belt if they tuck, much the way my husband does.

Not all men can tuck though, and there are some discussions about the reasons why on various transgender forums. Their penis will not become flaccid enough to tuck it underneath, or the cavities where their testicles were prior to puberty closed over a bit and the testicles cannot be put in them again. Men in either, or both situations, would be quite miserable wearing a female chastity belt as they aren't designed with "room" up front for obvious reasons - women don't need that room the way a man does.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

virginitysaving wrote:The reason why he wears it is truly between you and your husband.
This is very true! Please everyone ignore who is wearing the belt, the subject of this thread is the belt itself. DashingDarla had kindly shared the experiences gained from purchasing a Chinese belt with the rest of the community. DashingDarla has been open about the fact that the belt is worn by a male, the reason for this is none of our business unless DashingDarla wants to share that with us. Having access to reviews of these belts are great for everyone and a lot of issues would be the same, independent on who wears it. Thanks DashingDarla!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Admin wrote:DashingDarla has been open about the fact that the belt is worn by a male
I'm here to learn (and share) about female belt design and construction. I mentioned I'm belting a male because there would be at least slightly different design considerations involved.
Admin wrote:the reason for this is none of our business unless DashingDarla wants to share that with us.
It's not that I'm opposed to sharing, I just felt staying on-theme with your website was appropriate, that's all.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Hiya Darla;

Just playing 'catch-up' right now. So far, good thread and details you provided. I was always curious about the bra and its construction, now I know how poorly made they are. From the DHGate pictures, I questioned several vendors about that super thin tab that holds the chains to the cups and got no responses of any value. Good luck welding such thin stuff! Even beefing up those tabs with new pieces made of 20 or 18 gauge will be problematic on the thinness of the cup material, I would think.

Great idea on using thicker stock for the backing plate. Had I access to such and the tooling, I would have done exactly as you mention. But...I suffer for lack of tools.

The patterns the Chinese use are basically all variants on same theme pattern. The most notable differences is the waistband lock. Some go cheap and use post and pot metal (zinc diecast I think) shackleguard, and some use the horizontal 3-hole pattern in waistband tabs and single hole front shield top to the Burg Wachter locking block with pin design. The Burg Wachter is a better lockset, but heavier and prone to wear as Lizza found out. Since I did not piddle with mine, it is in good condition.

Please do not confuse my review of belts. I reviewed a Chinese Florentine style, which looks very similar to the Darla review that came with the bra. The other review I did was on a solid rear strap Chinese belt that has the waistband locking system of Darla's review. So you see, these belts interchange freely the waistband main locking system.

The lower secondary shield lock with shackleguard and post are pretty much standard on all those Chinese belts. I hate them. I rivet the secondary or put a computer case radial lock on them.

Thank you for this review, Darla. It answered many questions I had regarding those bras. I think I will save my money and not buy one of those of Chinese chastity bras now. ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Good luck welding such thin stuff! Even beefing up those tabs with new pieces made of 20 or 18 gauge will be problematic on the thinness of the cup material, I would think.
120V spot welder will do the trick. To get the settings right, I'll of course practice on scrap stainless.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:But...I suffer for lack of tools.
And I lack the experience using the tools. I'm more of a "futzer" than anything else. I try things to see what happens. Sometimes the result is useful, sometimes I learn something and ruin lots of metal :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:So you see, these belts interchange freely the waistband main locking system.
And easily modified and copied. I figured the worse case scenario for my expenditure is I got myself a pattern.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I hate them. I rivet the secondary or put a computer case radial lock on them.
Rivets work for me also. Once I decide whether I'll be modifying this belt or copying it onto thicker material, I'll then rivet the final version and of course have one lock up front for removal. I already ordered computer case tubular locks just as you did.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:Thank you for this review, Darla. It answered many questions I had regarding those bras. I think I will save my money and not buy one of those of Chinese chastity bras now. ;)
You are welcome !