Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Review your chastity belt!
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Re: Chinese Chastity Belt Set (bra + belt w/rear chains)

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

TITS ON A BULL? ANTLERS ON A DUCK?

Many years ago, when Bill Jones first told me about the "'chastity' bra" so-called, I questioned the real-World utility thereof. Bill acknowledged that it was one feature that marked an order as strictly BDSM/fetish-interest rather than actual use. (He also told me about one order he had filled, for a male device with a secondary shield (!) and three (!) tiers of thigh-bands, 43" waist.) I asked him where the kitchen sink was, and he replied that he had not yet solved the design problem of incorporating one -- but he had received two different enquiries about one!

Somewhere in my paper files is a Weekly World News (a.k.a. "Wacky World News") article about a purported brassiere which fastens in front with a bicycle-chain type of combination lock.

Though I hope my skepticism does not offend, I dismiss this accessory entirely: Its only utility is to make money for the seller thereof.
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Post by dashingdarla »

Not offended in the least, but I will add to your thoughts on this if you don't mind.

Sometimes the wearer's perception matters more than how durable or tamper resistant the device actually is. Over the years I've had people actively and aggressively cut their way out of chastity devices, and I've had others who I wouldn't even have to lock it because they'd never in a million years even consider removing it.

So, while the bra is mechanically useless, it does have a nice appearance and the wearer in this case is very happy to have it locked on.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I think the chastity bra is sexay!

It has a gladiatrix-meets-BDSM slavegirl-in-denial appeal.

I fight a horde of thugs to get a matching chastity set in gleaming stainless of belt, bra, bracers, articulated collar, and some greaves with gorgon faces engraved in them!

Toss a chain here and there for the clink-clink noise factor (to draw attention) and I'm sold!!! (unfortunately, I am penniless and cannot buy it, but I can fantasize!)

Oh...I already have the high carbon gladius and pugio. Darn...toss a shiny parma into the costume for good effect!!! :D
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

I've never considered "fighting a horde of thugs" to be a useful challenge for a sub seeking a reward.

But, now I have :-P
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:I've never considered "fighting a horde of thugs" to be a useful challenge for a sub seeking a reward.

But, now I have :-P
Oops, I forgot to mention something...

I'm not a "sub". Not a slave, either.

I believe in, "only claim what you can keep", and "do as you may, the swords of others will set your limits".

So yeah, I am pretty hard-core. If a man can best me, then he has a rightful claim to my submission. Until then, he cannot claim what he cannot keep. What I give, I can take. What he takes and is able to keep, then he can claim, return, or hold. I've a more "Red Sonya" mentality, so the whole gladiatrix look is definitely in accord with my personality.

I will not suffer weak men. Meritorious men that I admire, respect, trust and love, can count on my support and obedience in all things.
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Oops, I forgot to mention something... I'm not a "sub". Not a slave, either.
That's cool, I was just thinking about it in the context of my live and environment more than imposing some kind of ideal upon you, and trying to make a little humor as well.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I believe in, "only claim what you can keep", and "do as you may, the swords of others will set your limits".
Fair enough :)

Mostly because of the circles I am in, most of the subs/slaves that seek me out are hoping I am willing to be some kind of fetish dispenser. So more often than not, there's no "earning" element to those interactions and instead, they just form lines because of my title and nothing more. I ignore most of them because... well... I'm not a fetish dispenser.

Over the years, those I've chosen to play with, own, or keep are driven by a a very strong need to submit and obey, mostly the latter, often times to the point of "absolutes". The idea of "absolutes" is what feeds me and my enjoyment of all of this because of the degree of power transfer from them to me. That doesn't mean I will exercise the given power to "absolutes" as just knowing I've earned and been given that is what floats my boat.

And, it produces some interesting results. I could make my husband's new chastity belt out of ordinary corrugated cardboard and assemble it with Elmers glue, and because I instructed him to wear it, he would never even consider taking it off until I instruct him to do so.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I did something cool yesterday. I stopped at a semi-local "metal supermarkets" franchise and bought a 4x2' sheet of 18 ga 304 stainless for $75. I couldn't help myself. If I have time on Labor day, I'll be plasma cutting out the pieces of his new belt now that I've measured him thoroughly as per your post on the subject.

Sadly, I know my pattern sucks but we'll see how it turns out.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ Darla;

I know you were not pushing any agenda. I was just sharing a bit about me, was all.

I cannot even say that any of this is a 'hot button' or whateva. I am not into any bdsm scene, so I just don't have a dog in that race. ;)

I hope your pattern works out for you, SS is pricey and would hate to see you burn through materials and not get any use from them.

Have a happy Labor Day weekend! (I made custard pies and we are doing BBQ brats and burgers.)
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I know you were not pushing any agenda. I was just sharing a bit about me, was all.
Great! I just wanted to make sure I came across as intended because sometimes I do write in a preachy way, because of my passions and drive in this area. I'm an activist as well as a public speaker, and sometimes that comes through when I don't mean for it too.

Always appreciate sharing. :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I just don't have a dog in that race. ;)
Many, many years ago I had one - literally - a human roleplay labrador. He was so cute :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I hope your pattern works out for you, SS is pricey and would hate to see you burn through materials and not get any use from them.
I have the stainless in the garage at the moment to be used once I get the pattern right and more importantly, once I learn to roll edge beads that look intentional and consistent. Not there yet!

I'm really struggling with learning to roll beads. I can't get them straight and consistent yet. I keep practicing though!
Pyra Gorgon wrote:Have a happy Labor Day weekend! (I made custard pies and we are doing BBQ brats and burgers.)
Hope yours was enjoyable my friend. Mine was relaxing, went to Brooklyn to visit "Family".
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Process for rolling edge in stainless steel (for Darla):

If you are doing this old school hammer, stakes and anvil...

#1. If using an edged Pritchard hole stake, fabricate one from an old large bitted axe. You want to round the edge well, then highly polish this and about 1 1/2" back from the curved edge. Start your roll on your piece by tapping over the sharp edge of your anvil to get the "crease" mark started. Tap to you get around 20-30 degrees

#2. Go to your pick stake in your anvil next. Work methodically from center of length of piece to the ends. The metal will twist and roll about. You need to keep re-straightening it to roughly flat (or to your body curve). On the stake, place the edge of the axe into the started crease. Hammer this until you exceed 90 degrees, around 105 to 120 is fine.

#3. Drop back to your anvil face to finish the roll. First, lay flat (easier on twisted metal to do it on the horn), and hammer the fold at a glancing hit, trapping your piece on the horn and the ledge to keep it from skittering about. DO NOT KINK YOUR roll. Slow is better. Trying to work the edge over fast will produce errors impossible to remove later. (you will have to use a MIG and fill it with metal and then grind to fit the rest of your curve, very tedious work!)

#4. JUST BEFORE you get to where the metal is bent to a "U" shape, not place the radius of the roll down into the groove of the ledge of the anvil (or something else suitable to fit that purpose of keeping it in place to direct energy into the roll) You now hammer with a rectangular faced, highly polished faced hammer on the outer edge of the thickness of the metal down INTO your laid off finished roll edge. You will have to make at least 3 passes to clinch up and seal the rolled edge.

A stronger and more uniform finish is once you get to a "U" shape, you install a thin wire or cable into your rolled edge. This is called a "wired roll" or wired edge. This is very strong and the wire keeps the roundness of the roll more uniform.

Hope that helps you, Darla. ;)
Lizza1

Post by Lizza1 »

By rolling the edge you are doubling the thickness of the edges.It will lose its flexibility.

In my little opinion, assuming you were so locked in the belt and cant get out, you would be stuck in it.
I personally don't carry "dremmel grinders" around with me".It could not be cut off easily with hardened snips.

i also think that by beating the crap out of stainless it MIGHT "work harden" and make it brittle.You would certainly be realigning the grains of the metal, a bit like rolling steel through rollers.

This is only my opinion though.
I am getting bored with chastity belts.

lizza