lateral thinking on liner materials

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
fitherin
Sex: Male

lateral thinking on liner materials

Post by fitherin »

I was watching my wife baking the other day and she was using baking utensils formed from silicon. I had a good look at these later when I was doing my kitchen duties and there are some possibilities for front shield liners from the "selection" that I have my eyes on. I will of course buy new ones!!!!
Any one else thought about this..
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Re: lateral thinking on liner materials

Post by dashingdarla »

Silicone is a wonderful substance.

It's mold-able and available in rolled sheets, the finished product retains shape, it's flexible, it resists damage from heat cycles, it doesn't pick up biological matter, and can be sterilized easily enough by hand or in the dishwasher, and can be affixed to other materials with reasonably priced epoxies, some even as flexible as the silicone.

But it's not an inexpensive material. Here in the US a piece that's 1/4" thick, 36" wide and 5' long is about $150 shipped.
CylonSexFiend
Sex: Male

Re: lateral thinking on liner materials

Post by CylonSexFiend »

Sugru is a silicon putty that you can form like playdough or femo into any shape you desire, it then cures at room temperature and sticks too aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and other materials including some plastics like perspex and ABS and rubbers like silicone and butyl rubber.
It comes in black white red blue and yellow and there been batches in other colours (Orange and Turquoise) but you can freely mix it to get the colour and shade you want.

WWW.Sugru.com