Hiding your belt in clear sight

Review your chastity belt!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Hiding your belt in clear sight

Post by fitherin »

This is a subject that affects belt wearers of waist mounted chastity devices and it does not matter if your female or male.
Going out in public Especially in an area where you are well known in the community and where the last thing you need is anyone to see that your wearing a nice shiny steel belt around your body. Worse than that the person who sees the belt sees you from behind as you bend to attend to a chore and see that the band also has a broad steel strap or thong dissapearing down between your butt cheeks :oops: .
For my part when I am out and about in my Tolly belt I wear jeans with a sturdy leather belt that is done up above the radial lock so that the waist band of said Jeans cannot slip to far down and worn in conjunction with a long shirt or T shirt depending on the weather.
So this last weekend my wife and I were away with our trailer[caravan] on a small site and I was wareing my belt both days, started Friday evening still locked at packing up time sunday. I realised that every time I bent over to pack up cables, pipes, chairs that the 2 guys camped next to us could see my belt.So I had to bend carefully to reduce the exposure?.
Monday when I was back home again I had come up with a simple idea to hide the gap so to speak.
Taking a pair of [BLACK] Cotton pyjama trousers and a pair of sharp scissors, I CUT the trousers straight across above the crotch line so that I ended up with a cloth tube with an elasticated waist band. After I had unlocked and showered I lay naked on my bed and pulled the trouser tube inside out. Then pulled the newly cut end of the tube up over my stomach till the top was up near my chest and the elastic waist band around my hips. I then installed my belt in the usual way but this time trapping the elastic belt area just below the steel belt.
When I stood up the cloth that was above the Chastity belt was hanging down over the outside of the belt.
I then got dressed and chose a pair of ordinary black under pants and put these on over the loose cloth and the belt is now invisible [apart from the normal bulges from the lock or anchor points.
If any of you lady belt wearers want a coluor coordinated disguise and do not fancy ruining clothes. You could cut up panty hose in various colours or simply find an OLD SLIP or two that you have matching undies for. Put the slip on inside out AND upside down before your belt.
The extra thickness of the material, in my case has made the belt really tight and comfortable. A slip will probably be a little thinner so less bulky but just as effective. PLEASE tell me if it works for you. Answers on a post card to............................. :lol:
PS Tuesday 09.00 STILL LOCKED STILL HIDDEN :oops:
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Re: Hiding your belt in clear sight

Post by dashingdarla »

I've seen a lot of belt-wearers put on a pair of bike shorts on top of their belts to prevent the shiny stainless from being visible to the world when wearing shorts or jeans.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Thanks Darla. I think from a mans point of view Biker shorts may look ok when visible. For the fashionable ladies in belts an inverted slip in the same colour as her knickers will look a lot nicer and feel nicer to.Note AS THE SLIP IS PUT ON INSIDE OUT once it is up over the belt and hanging down its the outside that is on display.
Can be worn hanging down over any knickers to allow it to hang and allow air to circulate.
My opinion only matters to me. Thank you for your suggestion none the less. Any more ways any one tell us how you disguise your shiny belt......... :o
Lizza1

Post by Lizza1 »

yes
paint it black!
or dip it in black plasticote or whatever?

From a womans point of view I think if men see it, it sends a message. "I am NOT available".
Lizza

:lol:
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Like Mr Bonds favourite drink perhaps

TAKEN NOT STIRRED?

:P
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

fitherin wrote:Thanks Darla. I think from a mans point of view Biker shorts may look ok when visible.
Higher waist dockers, higher waist boxers, bike/cycling shorts, even a turtleneck style bodysuit with a polo or dress shirt on top will hide it well.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I like the idea!
I will try this cos I am very worried that my neighbours and friends will see my belt. That's not a conversation I want to have with them. Even my longest T shirt rides up and the belt may be visible. Will try and give feed back.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok so recently I've thought a lot about how to hide my belt.
In summer it was easy, I wore dresses all the time but now the colder weather is coming, I'm moving into my jeans......
I like to wear tight low waisted jeans all winter. That's my style. I have in the past, always worn thongs with them but really pushed down the thong waist band so it's not visible.
I have thought about Filterins slip idea and that is great for when I'm wearing a skirt but not for jeans. Putting on biker shorts won't work cos I will have shorts lines on my legs etc. I tried a belly band but that just rides up and cos my belt is hip installed, again it's visible.
It's very frustrating. I don't want to completely change how I dress cos of my belt.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

A dark bodysuit hides the belt very well and can be thought to be a T-shirt
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

That's a fantastic idea! Thank you. :-)