Danielle's Story - Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
Blue
Sex: Female

Danielle's Story - Part 2

Post by Blue »

Danielle had wisely taken the next day off of work following her arbitration in court. She knew well that she would either want to celebrate her success, or mourn the loss of her sexuality and adjust to her new reality. Unfortunately, the panel of arbiters did not see things her way, and arbitration had taken a turn for the worse. Danielle found herself facing 5 years of enforced chastity by the department of corrections. She rolled over onto her back and the anal plug embedded in her backside burrowed into her. She groaned and her hand instinctively went to her crotch to give herself a quick rub. She was met with the unforgiving composite material at her crotch which blocked her access and displayed her needy sex through a transparent, cup-shaped shield. Her anal passage had adjusted to the plug’s size and the feeling had turned from painful to pleasurable. She desperately needed release from her needy state and she pawed at the little shield over her sex, hoping by the sheer force of her will that some sensation would make it through to her throbbing clit. No such relief would be in sight for her.

Her morning bathroom routine took extra care but, she had tended to all of her personal needs and felt sufficiently clean in the end. The bidet attachment the department of corrections had sent her home with was very useful in keeping clean, and there also was also an additional tube could be connected to a port on the front of her belt which would flush her crotch area with water and give her a thorough cleaning. Discreet venting holes built into the bra cups kept her skin cool and allowed water to drain out after her shower. She would be damp for a short while, but the water wicked away from her skin and dripped out the bottom of the cups. All that was needed was a little extra time toweling off and she would be fine. When she stood in front of the mirror to inspect herself, she noticed something that she had missed the day before. The words “D.O.C. OFFENDER ID 492037-DM” were embossed on the front plate of her belt and in smaller font, across one of the cups of her bra. Not that she would be able to explain away the belt and bra locked onto her body to anyone who might see her naked as anything other than enforced chastity due to having been found guilty of a crime, but the addition of her identification number bothered her. She felt marked.

The leggings she selected for the day would be totally inappropriate if not for the loose top that she wore that covered her crotch nicely. When she inspected herself in the mirror, she noticed that her gait had changed with the additional bulk between her legs. She was sure she could overcome the difference with some practice walking, and becoming more desensitized to the feeling of having something between her upper thighs. The bra was covered well with her shirt, and she found that the outline of her bra followed the natural curve of her breasts rather than forcing them upward into unnaturally shaped half-globes like one might expect with hardened cups. In appearance, everything looked natural with the right clothing, but if anyone was to bump into her, they’d be mighty curious about the hardness where there should be softness. All in all, Danielle was satisfied with her appearance, and she went out for the day.

As she moved about, she started to understand why the anal plug was considered a punishment and not just an inconvenience. It not only caused her private humiliation for being forced to wear something like this in a place so very personal, but it also caused her to be aroused as it seemed to touch something deep within her. Her g-spot? She wasn’t sure about her anatomy, but whatever it was, the plug was making her very horny. It was both physically and psychologically affecting her.

The train ride to the mall proved awkward as Danielle could not find a seat in the car she boarded. She was forced to stand in such a way that other passengers who were seated were at eye-level with her crotch. She began to panic when a man’s gaze settled right between her legs and he gave her a knowing smile and a little wink. Could he tell or was he just being weird? What kind of person takes notice of another person’s crotch unless that person happens to be presenting an oddly shaped crotch to everyone around her? She casually glanced down at herself and found that when she lifted her arms to grab the safety bar overhead, her shirt had lifted up and the rather prominent pubis she now sported was on full display to everyone seated near to her. She blushed furiously and released the safety bar like it was on fire. No one has a pubic mound that large; of course it would catch people’s notice. She muttered curses to herself as she relocated to a place on the train with a lower handhold for her to grab onto. Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out of her purse to check the messages.

[INCOMING TEXT 10:14 AM] Good morning, this is Officer Adam Grant with the DOC. I’m a monitor with the department and your case has been assigned to me.

[INCOMING TEXT 10:15 AM] I’ll be coming to your home this Friday at 7:00 PM for your first inspection. Wear clothing that is easy to remove and remember to shower and use the restroom prior to our appointment. If you have a work-related conflict with this time, contact the department to reschedule

[OUTGOING TEXT 10:15 AM] Thank you, Officer. I will see you Friday at 7:00 PM.

A male monitor? Danielle had not been expecting that. She had assumed that the person who would have so much intimate access to her body would be female, but this was a gender-accepting society with safeguards in place to protect people from harm. She probably would have preferred a female monitor just so she didn’t have confusion about the role her monitor would play in her life, but she will trust the system. Maybe this guy won’t be at all to her liking and her libido will not go into overdrive every time she sees him. She hoped that would be the case.

Over the course of the next few days, Danielle had figured out how to navigate her world incognito. She avoided hugs, kept herself from bumping into people, and she practiced her walk before the mirror. Even after much practice, her stride still felt weird, but it was looking much more natural. She had learned how to keep herself clean and learned to avoid sexual stimulants at all costs. She tore herself away from her favorite saucy story sites, telling herself that the treasure trove of stories that will have amassed over the next five years will be a real treat for her to indulge in once she’s released. Things were going well and by Friday, she was starting to settle into her new normal.

Officer Grant proved to be a stern man who was apparently very punctual. Her doorbell rang at exactly 7:00, as if he had been at her door, waiting for the clock to hit the exact time, down to the second. Dressed in a pair of draw-string lounge pants and a button-down flannel, Danielle had answered the door and faced the man who, from this moment forward, had full control of her sexuality among other aspects of her life. She gasped internally over his appearance and tried to keep her reaction neutral. He was tall, broad shouldered, and very fit. His hair was of a medium brown shade, and the stubble that was dusted across his face was of a slightly lighter shade. There was a ruggedness about him in spite of his impeccably pressed clothing and neatly combed hair. She got the immediate impression that he was ex-military, and would make a point to find out. Her pussy contracted and pulsed as she thought of the power this handsome man held over her. She also felt a deep sense of shame for the predicament she was in which cast her as a subordinate to him. She was envious of the women who might meet him under different circumstances and be able to earn his respect as an equal.

“Welcome,” Danielle said, stepping out the doorway to let Officer Grant enter.

He surveyed her apartment and simply stated, “Let’s set up in the living room, and we’ll have a chat before we get started.” He gestured in invitation for her to have a seat in her own living room. They sat across from each other and Officer Grant set a case on the coffee table. He didn’t ask her first if he could set something on her table. He took immediate command of their meeting and simply spread out a cloth atop her table to protect the furniture so that he did not have to defer to her. This man was definitely accustomed to being in charge.

“As you already know, my name is Adam Grant. You may call me Officer Grant or sir. How are you feeling, Danielle?” he inquired. “Are you getting enough sleep? Sleep is often problematic for people in the adjustment period. We want you fresh and meeting your obligations at work.”

Danielle bobbed her head, agreeing that all was well and aside from the day of arbitration and the next day, she hadn’t missed any of her shifts at work.

“Here,” Officer Grant said, handing her the end of a long cord which he plugged into the wall. “Go ahead and insert this into the port on the front of your belt. It’s probably covered with a rubber stopper of some sort. Pull out the stopper and plug in your charger.” Danielle looked surprised, but she pulled the waistband of her pants down enough to find the charging port and plug herself in. The port was lower than she expected, and she was forced to pull her pants down to below her hips to reach it. The cord didn’t have enough slack for her to pull her pants back up around the wire. She now found herself sitting before her monitor with her pants pulled low and an electrical cord jutting out from her pelvis. She looked ridiculous and fumed inwardly at Mr. Young for placing the port in such an absurd location. How could she have a serious conversation with Officer Grant looking like this?

“What is the charging for?” She asked.

Officer Grant confirmed her suspicions that the belt sent usage statistics to him. It also had a GPS tracking device, and had the capacity to issue corrections should that become appropriate, which he hoped it would not.

“The system will be monitoring you constantly. If there are any discrepancies in the security status of the belt, I will be notified immediately. You can expect that I will call you at 3:00 in the morning if I get a report. You will need to answer the phone if I call. Additionally, your belt is never to reach below 50% charge. Consequences for allowing your belt to run out of power are severe and could include prison time. Do not,” he emphasized, “Allow the belt to get below a 50% charge.”

Danielle assured him she would charge it nightly to avoid further punishment. He directed her to download the user app for her belt so she could check the charging status, report problems, and communicate with him directly using the secure messaging feature on the app. “I will be checking in on you frequently,” he explained. “You will need to respond to my messages in a timely manner.”

He inquired when her last cycle was, and provided her with instructions on how to stay clean when her flow began. He signed her up for group therapy with other offenders and explained that the meetings were compulsory until he was satisfied that she was handling the loss of her sexuality well enough.

“Let’s proceed with your inspection,” Officer Grant said, inviting her to stand. “Go ahead and remove your clothing so we can get started.”

Danielle froze in place, gripping her shirt as though holding it closed in front. She knew why she was panicking. As she sat there listening to his take-charge demeanor, she had grown aroused and quite wet. She would be mortified for him to find evidence of that when he surveyed her crotch plate.

“Is it… normal for male monitors to have such uhm… intimate access to uhm… females?”

With an understanding nod of his head, Officer Grant explained. “Danielle, you are a ward of the state. In accepting alternate sentencing for your crimes, you agreed to intimate contact with authorized representatives of the department of corrections. That could mean male or female representatives, and everyone in between. I assure you, I am trained to conduct these kinds of close contact inspections. There is nothing you have down there that I haven’t seen before.” Danielle continued to hesitate. “I need you to stand up and remove your clothing. I’d like to remind you that I am authorized to issue you punishments for your refusal to comply with my orders. I can carry out that punishment right here, and right now without having to get any other officials involved. Your well-being, your sexuality, and your punishments are mine to control as I see fit. Stand up and remove your clothing.”

She knew she had to comply. She had signed away her right to refuse with her agreement to participate in the alternative sentencing program. She slowly stood up and slid her pants the rest of the way down her legs and kicked them off her feet.

“Pick them up,” Officer Grant told her in a firm, but even tone. She did so and folded them along with her flannel shirt into a neat pile on her coffee table. His inspection procedure was efficient to say the least. He checked for signs of chaffing and sores, and instructed her to conduct a breast exam while her bra was off.

“We will do those monthly and if you detect anything, we’ll make an appointment for you to get the necessary medical care.” He inquired if there were any problems with the belt, and Danielle commented on her altered gait as a result of the shield that cupped her sex.

“Yeah, you must have had Mr. Young. He’s very fond of this design. I’m afraid I can’t do anything about that. They do the designs, we do the treatment programs. Other women have had success with wearing tight leggings to prevent their thighs from rubbing up against the shield. Aside from that tip, you’ll just have to get used to the sensation of an object being wedged between your legs.” Danielle groaned her displeasure. He continued, “I’m going to take your shield off now. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and lace your fingers behind your head. Keep them there until the shield is locked back into position.”

Officer Grant was professional through and through and kept a neutral expression when he removed the shield to find that her pussy was wet and her lips were pink and plump with arousal. He performed a visual inspection of her sex and her skin for signs of chafing or bruising, and satisfied with his findings, he informed her that there was no need to remove the belt at this time. He disappeared into the powder room to wash and dry the shield and when he returned, he examined her hands for signs of disobedience by shining a light on her fingers that would illuminate vaginal fluids, similar to that of how a blacklight worked with semen. He was pleased to find her fingers were clean.

“I’m going to set you up with an appointment for laser hair removal. That’s technically optional, but I’m sure you’ll find hygiene much easier to manage without any odor-trapping hair in the way.” With the shield resecured, and her devices adjusted for fit, Officer Grant left and told her to expect him in one week for another visit. “One more thing,” he told her. “You can go ahead and remove the anal plug on Monday when the week Mr. Young issued you has expired. You seem to be having and excellent start and I’m pleased with your behavior in our first meeting. I see no reason to extend your time with the plug.”

====

The group therapy session was held in the civic center under the guise of being a shoppers anonymous meeting. Attended by only female offenders, the cover seemed believable. Privacy was very important to the DOC, so all participants had to agree to keep everything in the meeting totally private, and everyone had to power down their phones and leave them on a table near the door. Participants were assured that their monitors were aware of their meeting time and would not expect to be in contact for the duration of the session.

“How is everyone feeling?” The older woman who was leading the meeting addressed the attendees. Responses ranged from okay, to miserable, and everything in between. The leader didn’t look to Danielle like someone who would care if her sexuality was taken away from her. She was well beyond her prime and likely far past the years where a raging libido was calling the shots for her. It seemed to Danielle that the meeting should be conducted by someone with some years of experience being locked in a belt themselves. Was this style of sentencing even an option for her when her body demanded regular orgasms?

A late attendee arrived, excusing herself as she entered. Jennifer left her phone on the table and scanned the sharing circle for an empty seat. Danielle cringed when Jennifer realized the only empty seat was right next to her co-defendant. “I’m sorry,” Danielle whispered to Jennifer when she settled into her seat. “This is far from finished, but I won’t be making a scene here.” Jennifer replied.

Light refreshments were served after the support meeting and the women were given the opportunity to socialize with one another for a few minutes before they had to vacate the room for the next group. Danielle tried to get Jennifer to step away from the crowd to talk privately but Jennifer was having none of it.

“Two newbies!” a woman said happily to them as she approached Danielle and Jennifer. “Not that it’s good news for either of you, but it’s nice for me to meet people around my age.”

Danielle introduced herself and Jennifer, and she asked, “For how long have they got you locked up? I’m doing 5 years.”

The woman, who introduced herself as Ivy, responded, “I’m 8-months into a two year sentence. Evidentially, people should not rack up quite so many unpaid traffic tickets and then fib to the arbitration panel. That turned a one-year sentence into two years. I also had to pay off the tickets and late fees, but I took care of that already. Believe me! I don’t want anything standing in the way of my release date!”

Jennifer didn’t wish to be rude so she engaged in light conversation for Ivy’s benefit. “I’ve got one year,” she said. “My co-conspirator over here got 5, but they should have given her 10.”

Danielle chuckled, attempting to play the comment off as a joke. “I think 5 is more than enough, Jen.”

The girls chatted and learned that Ivy and Jennifer had been assigned the same monitor, but Officer Grant was assigned to longer-term cases such as Danielle’s. Ivy didn’t know much about Grant other than he was known to be a stickler for rules and procedures. Based on their first meeting, Danielle could have guessed that would be his reputation.

“So, you’ve gone 8 months without an orgasm? Does it get any easier?” Ivy grinned as she popped a cookie from the refreshments table into her mouth. “It’s okay most of the time, but I haven’t done the full 8 months without an orgasm.”

Danielle and Jennifer both looked shocked.

“How did you manage that?” Jennifer asked.

Ivy explained, “My monitor gives me a few minutes of privacy without the shield as a reward for good behavior. That helps tremendously.”
Danielle’s eyes widened in disbelief. “She lets you cum?”

Ivy bobbed her head. “Not often… not even every month, but yes, she lets me cum. Your monitor can do whatever they want except have sex with you or release you from the belt beyond the time limits of their inspection appointments. They have the authority to grant you orgasms as an incentive or a reward. I don’t know if they’re capped on how many, but I’ve had four since being locked up.”

Jennifer looked relieved and Danielle’s jaw dropped. Officer Grant had neglected to mention that to her during their meeting. She made a mental note to bring it up when she saw him next.

====

By Monday, Officer Grant had reached out to her once again on the app.

[Officer A. Grant 8:05 AM] Good morning, Danielle. I checked the calendar and it looks like you’ll be ovulating soon. This may prove to be a difficult time for you, so I want you to focus on your goals of remaining chaste and complying with the sentence you’ve been given. It might be wise to distract yourself to avoid arousal. Your window of fertility will likely be difficult, but remember the tips that were discussed in your support meeting. I will be available if you need me. You can do this! You may also remove the plug at this time. Be sure to clean and disinfect it before you store it away.

Shit, Danielle thought. She hadn’t considered the wrinkle that ovulation would bring to her mental state while locked up in chastity. She had spent the entire week with the plug in place, horny as she’d ever been in her life, and now she has to deal with ovulation? Ovulation was typically marked for her as a multi-day self-love free-for-all with gluttonous consumption erotic stories, adult pictures and videos, and lots of quality time spent with her vibrators… or a male partner if the opportunity presented itself. Danielle was not sure how she would fare during her most sensitive, aroused point in her cycle while denied access to her sex. She was worried!

[Danielle Marcan 8:07 AM] Thank you, sir. I appreciate the words of encouragement. I think I got this under control.

She so very much did not have this under control.
Last edited by Blue on 25 Nov 2023, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Klodak71

Re: Danielle's Story - Part 2

Post by Klodak71 »

Very nice sequel. Very readable. I am full of anticipation for the future fate of the punished Danielle.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Klodak71 wrote: 22 Nov 2023, 14:46 Very nice sequel. Very readable. I am full of anticipation for the future fate of the punished Danielle.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Posted edits to part 2. If you're following my posts, these edits do not compromise the continuity of the story; I only elaborated on the original versions and changed the format with speech quotes to make it easier to read.