How long?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

How long?

Post by Kellymac3 »

So Ladies, I was wondering how long you have been wearing a belt and what's the longest length of time you have remained belted.
Also if the belt is undone, not removed, for sex and then immediately relocked, do you consider that you are still ''belted' or is there another term for that. I'm still trying to get to grips with terminology etc
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: How long?

Post by Tobbe »

From a male perspective, I think you still belted, if only removed for your husband's sex.
Removal for cleaning and possible rewards for good behaviour is also something that does not gives a new period of use.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

I'm curious about this question too. For those here who actually do wear belts 24x7: how long do you really wear them? Weeks? Months? Years?

Seeing pictures is wonderful, but they never provide a sense for true long-term use. Those that are quite constrictive in the waist, for example, just don't seem feasible for wearing for weeks or longer. Or are they? If so, please help out those of us looking for honest wearability information!

My spouse has talked about putting me in chastity quite a bit over the last year. I've learned a lot on-line over many years about all types of devices. But stories are stories, and pictures are but a moment in time.

What are people's real experiences with long-term wear? Thanks!!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome butterfly to BeltedGirls!

Chastity belt is roughly as real lace corsets. It´s possible to wear days, months, years. The body accepts it and after adjustments and training becomes used to have it on, even though it´s not flexible.

Therefore, you can´t just buy a steel chastity belt and take it on. It takes a lot of practice at the beginning and up to a month to be able to wear it for days, months ...
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Lizza1

Post by Lizza1 »

I think you would be "semi belted"

Lizza
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

Tobbe wrote:Welcome butterfly to BeltedGirls!
Thank you! The gallery here is absolutely wonderful.
Tobbe wrote:Chastity belt is roughly as real lace corsets. It´s possible to wear days, months, years. The body accepts it and after adjustments and training becomes used to have it on, even though it´s not flexible.

Therefore, you can´t just buy a steel chastity belt and take it on. It takes a lot of practice at the beginning and up to a month to be able to wear it for days, months ...
I'm quite familiar with chastity devices of all types. It's been an interest of mine for literally decades. My spouse and I even presented a workshop on the topic locally. And we have used chastity (both device-assisted and honor-based) in our relationship previously.

I suspect my story is somewhat unique. Is there a place in the forums where new members can introduce themselves? (I'll suggest that in a few minutes in the "Forum requests" topic)

I posted because I was curious specifically about the actual, real-life experiences of women here about how long they truly wear one continuously (excluding brief inspections and cleaning). Perhaps I should post a poll instead?
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

My husband has been in a chinese-made stainless-steel female chastity belt and matching stainless bra since August 17th of this year.

Prior to that he was in various other chastity belts, mostly homemade out of leather, aluminum flashing, and various other materials since the mid 90's when we met. He was belted before that by someone else.
jodee

Post by jodee »

I have now tied my previous record of being locked in the chastity belt for 19 days continuously - no break. It's definitely "doable" to function in the "real world" while wearing a chastity belt - but it does come with extra responsibilities - for hygiene and to maintain one's comfort so as not to develop any sores on the skin that would necessitate the belt's removal. I begin Day 20 this evening, and Master (my husband) says he has no intention of letting me out any time soon.
lockedlady

Post by lockedlady »

my husband holds the key to my belt so it is up to him when I am let out. the longest I have gone without sexual release is 37 days. most times it is between 1 and 3 weeks that I am locked. the belt does come off at least every 2 days for cleaning. we are kind of clean freaks. when this happens I am restrained in any of a number of ways until the belt goes back on so there are no wandering fingers. even though the belt comes off I consider myself still in chastity because I have no control over what happens below my waist. he does tease me most times the belt is off locking it back on after he has gotten me quite excited.