Old member returning.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
KitKatKat
Sex: Female

Old member returning.

Post by KitKatKat »

Hi it's been awhile since I have been here, but only due to the only belt I could afford being too painful to wear (think cheap "king" brand).
It didn't put me off to having a key holder though, so i have this idea to see if this would be something I could find a way to move forward with.
Basically, I would be willing to be under lock for a key holder for a negotiable period of time (year?) if they bought me a proper belt. I would be willing to sign a binding contract to this effect. Some background, I am a post op lesbian trans woman, so I would need access for dilation on occasion, this could be in the form of a personal "only fans" like thing, or only be allowed to treat it as a medical procedure (which it is). I also see a gyno 3 of 4 times a year so would need to be unlocked for that. Although I am a lesbian, I am not totally adverse to a man identified person being the key holder. I'm willing to bargain on this quite a bit, so I will consider all reasonable responses.
Note:I will have to lose 5 to 10 lbs before fitting due to recent weight gain from a medical issue.
KitKatKat

Re: Old member returning.

Post by KitKatKat »

BTW, random Pic of my last summer
IMG_20230706_104458340.jpg
Just in case it would sweeten the deal.
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Any takers? 1 day per euro spent on the belt? Unlock days would be gratis? Oh well.
frozen_foxx

Post by frozen_foxx »

I don't have an answer for your query but I did want to say I am also a post op trans woman who is very much in the chastity scene. I just thought it was cool that I happened to randomly discover this forum last week so soon after you posted this and see that I'm also not alone in this pursuit. This is my first post btw! :)
Moris
Sex: Male

Post by Moris »

Hi, there,

The diversity of backgrounds and interests is what makes the forums so rewarding. It's encouraging to see how people with different backgrounds can come together around the same topic. Welcome, even if it's your first post, you already seem to bring an interesting perspective.