True Story - From leather to steel. (Part 1)

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

True Story - From leather to steel. (Part 1)

Post by Tobbe »

A woman's journal, in which she tells how the dream of wearing chastity belt becomes a reality.
I know the woman, but she does not want to appear here on BeltedGirls, therefore I have received permission to post her story. Please write a comment. Maybe she sometimes looks in and read it...

Beginning
I don't usually write journals or diaries. Heck I don't even have a day to day calendar. I keep everything in my head. But I feel like writing about this. Maybe because it´s something I can't talk about and this is a journey for me. I feel like this is private. I guess maybe it´s not. Other people could read it. But I'm not 'putting it out there on FB etc so I doubt anyone will find it. If someone else does find this page and read it. My inner most thoughts etc. How would I feel? I guess I'd be mortified if it was someone I knew but a stranger, maybe I´d be ok with that. It would be weird though.
In some ways I would like to share, I would like people to share their thoughts and comments with me cos this isn't something I can bring up in everyday conversation. I have had these urges since I was very young. Am I the only one? Am I abnormal...

------

I'm a married woman with children and happily married for years. My husband and I have good sex; I would say its Vanilla plus sprinkles...

We have been having more exciting sex recently. I bought a chastity belt! A silly thing, with elasitic back so it wasn't really very secure. But it excited both of us. I have subsequently thought of getting a more secure belt ie one that cannot be tampered with and that I would wear 24/7. I didn't mention it to my husband for fear of shocking him. I have been thinking of this for quite a long time. But I told him a couple of days ago and he seems quite agreeable.

I looked up the belt I wanted, months ago. Oh so many times I looked and chickened out. Finally I ordered it. Straight away, a fraud alert on my phone. The order was to China and had been blocked. Even though I texted back to say the order is legit, it was still blocked. I was very frustrated yesterday, after finally plucking up the courage to go ahead, it didn't happen...

Today, I researched again and have found the same belt, coming from China, but through a reputable US seller. It's a lot more expensive but the order went through. But, my belt won't be here until late this month.

I am ready now...
Next plan, I've ordered a heavy duty leather chastity belt for now. It should calm my urges and get me ready for the metal belt. The leather one will be here in a few days.
Now I have to figure out how much control I am willing to give my husband...
Update! The leather belt has just been shipped. It must be here by tues, weds next week!!

Still waiting...
So it's Sunday now. I know my leather 'training' belt left CA on Friday. It's gotta come across country to me.
I'm kind of excited and scared now. The logistics of wearing a leather belt are sinking in.
I can't pee or poop with this belt. Figured out a way I think I can pee without spoiling and stinking up the belt. I could use a sanitary towel. Maybe that would squeeze between the belt when I need to go. I hate the thought of bring dirty.

Pooping is a different issue but LOL, I'm not a really regular pooper so it won't be an everyday issue. Maybe I could ask my husband to leave the key to the belt somewhere secret in the house when he's at work and if I really am desperate, I could text him and ask for it. He might not like that I have access to the key but I think I´ve figured a solution. My iPhone had video. I could video myself getting the key etc, using it and when I have locked myself back into the belt, I could put the key in a secure place that I couldn't retrieve it again that day. So my husband will know I didn't use the key again to release myself.

Also I'm worried about showering in a leather belt. I know leather shoes get stinky if they keep getting subjected to water and don't dry out. Again I've been trying to think of a solution. Maybe I could wrap my belted area in cling film to keep it waterproof when I shower everyday. Of course I need to figure how to clean my genital whilst wearing the belt. Maybe a baby wipe would fit. I could squeeze it under the belt near my stomach and drag it down.

All these thoughts. When I agreed to wearing a belt, I thought it would be exciting but the reality is kicking in and I haven't even started wearing one yet.

I must confess, I have masturbated more over the last few days, even when my husband is lying next to me asleep. I think it's because I know soon I will have no access to my own pleasure. So Sunday night, I put on a wig, sexy dress and really high stiletto’s (all new). My husband was very shocked and aroused. We've never done dress up like that before. He gave me a new name. I even wore different perfume so he wouldn't associate it with me. We had a great nigh, talking and flirting. Then the most amazing sex...

Whilst we were talking, he asked when the belt would arrive. I told him soon. He said he wanted me in it 24/7. I told him he would have to leave the key for me in case I need to get out of it. He said 'hell no! I'm taking the key with me everywhere I go”. He seems to be engaging this fantasy of mine more than I thought he would. Maybe too much?

Anyway, checked shipping, my leather belt arrived at the delivery center first this morning. Do I try it myself first or hand it straight to my husband. I'm not sure yet...

Why?
Why? Why do I want to wear a chastity belt?
It’s been a fantasy of mine since I was very young. Before I even knew chastity belts or sex, for that matter, existed! I must have been about 8 years old when I started having fantasies. Usually I was tied up, imprisoned in some way.

I had very good parents and a very safe childhood so these ideas didn't stem from that. I thought these thoughts were 'normal' until I got older and realized that may be they aren't. I never told anyone until a few weeks ago, I was drunk and told my husband. I love and trust him completely but only after many years of marriage, I told him. Now I'm scared I've opened Pandora's box. Maybe I shouldn't give in to these feelings? My Hubby seems on board with the whole belt thing but does he look at me differently now? His very sweet loving wife has these dirty desires.

And how will I do with a belt? My fantasies for over 20 yrs were sexual encounters. Not all day, everyday. I'm typing this now, feeling incredibly aroused when I should be playing with my child, or washing up... I hope this belt sorts my head out, so I can focus on everyday stuff.

It's here!!
Ok, it's Monday and my leather training belt arrived. It looks nice. The leather is about 1.5 inches width for waist and crotch. Well made. Tried it around my waist quickly over my jeans, it will fit (I'm quite slim so was worried it couldn't be tight enough).

I don’t know if it’s real leather, doesn't smell like new leather. But strong and inside of belt is soft like velvet. The two padlocks look basic. But, the belt seems like a sturdy leatherIsh material and its thick ie dense, it’s not going to crease or buckle or stretch, when I wear it.

My husband is home today, he felt sick so came back from work. So I can't experiment with my belt plus he may not be excited about it tonight If he’s sick. See how the day goes.
I’m very excited right now. Let's get this done!!

During the day, my husband looked at the belt, put it together and when I went upstairs to get ready for bed, it was lying on my side of the bed. I figured that meant he wanted me to put it on. I slipped it around me and did up the padlocks. It seemed to smell more like leather after having been out of the plastic bag for a few hours.
It seemed a bit loose. So I undid the locks and tightened it to the tightest setting on both my waist and crotch. It felt really snug. I did kegel exercises and could feel myself pushing against the belt. It felt very good.

I fell asleep and slept well. The padlock on my waist bugged me a bit but for the most part I was very comfortable.
This morning when I woke, my husband was touching my belt. He told me to go down on him. Sleepily I straddled him, my butt towards his head and started giving him oral. He enjoyed it and started tugging at the waist of my belt. Like he was testing the defenses. Then he tugged and pulled at the crotch padlock.

Before I knew it, I suddenly felt a wonderful sensation. He was licking my clit.
How?!
When it was too much to bear I turned around and we had sex. The padlock scraping on his penis...
Afterwards I asked him how he'd managed to do that. He said, simple I managed to stretch the leather a little so I could force myself inside of you. I don't know if he was disappointed that he managed to do that or if it excited him more.
Anyway he has gone to work and I am still in the belt. The keys have gone...

It seems as though if I really, really want to, I may be able to get my fingers under the leather. I definitely don't think I could fit a vibrator in though; my fingers are not as strong as my husbands. I just tried and the belt didn´t stretch and move enough for me.
I'm going to try not to touch myself though. This is my training belt before the metal one arrives. I now see why metal belts are considered the only real secure ones. But if I cheat with this belt, it's going to make it all the worse for me when I'm in the other belt. Also, I know my husband will ask me if I've been good. He will see through my lie if I try to deceive him.

As I move around the house, I can feel the padlock handing down from my crotch, my jeans pulling it this way and that as I walk. My crotch feels tight and snug. The belt is tight on my waist, slightly bothersome ESP when I sit. But overall, I love it. Now can't wait for my metal belt. I received an email stating it'd been shipped yesterday. Coming from china though :(

First few days
Today is weds. I got my belt on Monday. After wearing it that night, my husband undid the belt on Tuesday and I must confess, I didn't put it back on. He had a terrible day at work and was distracted so I don't think it was on his mind.

Last night in bed I woke at 4am and felt guilty. I'd promised him I would wear it 24/7 and there I was on the second day, cheating. I was awake for hours and kept rubbing my labia. I felt too guilty to do anymore so I was awake and frustrated.

Anyway, this morning, whilst my husband was showering, I took all the keys for both the waist padlock and the one at the crotch. Put them all in my hubby's wallet except one to the crotch.

Then I put the belt on and snapped the padlocks shut. When he picked up his wallet, I saw him notice the keys but he said nothing. I got a huge bowl, filled it with ice water, tied the crotch key on a string and centered it in the middle of the ice water. When it's all frozen, I will cut away the excess string. This means I have access to an emergency key, although it will take a while to thaw the ice and if I do that, my husband will know because I won't be able to re freeze it in time before he gets home and the first thing he always does, is go to the freezer to get ice for a drink.

I’m wearing a dress today and the belt seems more bothersome than when I wore tight jeans. My dress is loose and flowing but I have this tight restriction all around me. The crotch padlock was bothering me too. Hanging down and it's sharp pointy edges digging into my legs as I walk. I've taped it to the belt with painters tape...

Wearing the belt again is exciting. I missed it in bed last night. But I wonder what my husband will think. I willingly, even slyly, made him take the keys and I locked myself back in.

Update, the painters tape wouldn't hold the padlock up. It's quite a large lock and heavy. So it keeps scraping my inside legs (Cos I’m pretty small, the tightest fitting of the belt means the padlock is hanging down between my legs rather than on the torso). But I've noticed something. Every time I walk, it sways backwards and forwards and is making the most amazing vibrations on my clit. It's like its teasing me...

Thursday now.
My husband is still very distracted with work. He didn’t say anything about the belt last night. He found a pile of soggy cling film in the shower this morning whilst I was getting out of bed. I suddenly remembered I'd left it there from yesterday. I hastily ran in and scooped it up (naked apart from my belt cos that's how I sleep) and I quickly explained I'd tried to keep by belt dry but it hadn't worked. He just said “I'm so sorry” and got in the shower. Then when he came downstairs, he didn’t say anything else about it. He won't be back until about 10 pm tonight. He seems quite happy keeping me in this thing. I wonder when he will say something or let me out.

I think he feels like he doesn't have much control at work at the moment so maybe this is his control. When I agreed with him that I'd put the belt on 24/7, I thought it would be exciting for him, like it was Tuesday morning but all hell hit loose at his work on Tuesday afternoon and now I feel blanked and slightly humiliated. He hardly even gave me a hug and kiss before he left this morning. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in this belt, feeling restricted and uncomfortable and rude too.

I’ve just looked at photos of the metal belt again. I thought the metal belt would be more uncomfortable but actually I think it will be better. No padlocks sticking into my waist or legs. And with the leather, it's twisting sideways on my waist and digs in. I think a stronger more robust material will stop this happening. Also, it looks sexy. LOL, more like a Ferrari and I'm in Ford right now!

Thurs afternoon,
I've just had to put an extra padlock on my waist. It was twisting and turning so much, I was thinking I could force the padlock through the leather slit and release myself. The belt came with two padlocks and they are pretty small. I guess so you could squeeze the lock through the leather slits and release yourself if you really needed too. I just secured the second padlock on the waist too. But also going through the next leather slit and the first padlock, so there is no way I could force the belt off now. But it now feels even more uncomfortable.

But why would I do that to myself? I had a possible escape route and I blocked it and caused more suffering for myself. Just feeling more secure is really turning me on....and I don't have keys for the new lock. They are all with my husband. The padlock at my crotch is a lot bigger. We used our own one that came with the silly elastic belt I got a while ago. But it came with a really nice large secure lock. That certainly won't push through the leather slit!

Just readjusting the waist, has made everything feel so much more secure again. This is going to drive me insane! And meanwhile I wait for my husband to come back to me, not physically but mentally. I know he is worried about his job security, finding a new job, mortgage etc. Sex and releasing me from my confounds has gone way down on his mental list of things to do...

Thurs evening.
I tried showering a different way this afternoon. Belt still got damp. There is nothing worse than damp tight leather around your waist. It's so uncomfortable. Hours later, it’s still damp and digging into my skin. Husband came home from work about 5, briefly, to pick up stuff for tonight's classes.

Still no conversation from him. WTF?
When he said 24/7, I thought he meant 'playfully 24/7'. Or 24/7 with conversation about it. He's just switched off to it like the belts not there. But it is there and I don't think a leather belt is supposed to be full time. I can't pee, poop properly. There are no breathe holes for my genitalia. And I’m having my period. Trying to pull a pad into the belt to keep me clean...

Sorry, I know other sites about female chastity, I saw people complaining that the woman talks too much of the 'housekeeping' and not so much how the belt makes her feel.

So the last couple of days, I've tried not to write 'housekeeping'. When I agreed to wear a belt, it was for how me and hubby feel, not a blow by blow account of my pees and poops of the day. So I'm gonna try and keep to feelings not mechanics as best I can. Anyway signing out now. We´ll see what the following days bring.

Friday
Last night, after I got kids to bed, I got dressed up. Wig, dress, heels etc and waited at our basement bar for my husband to come home. He was tired. I made him drink plenty of bourbons in quick succession and then he relaxed more. We talked about his work. Then I said, well I know you're stressed cos you've had me locked up in this belt for 2 days and ignored me!

That got us talking about me being locked up. He did not know that he had all the keys except the emergency one. And I explained to him about the emergency key. Realizing that he was in total control and the fact I can't get out of the belt (even with the emergency key, I'm still stuck in the belt) really piqued his interest. He wanted sex immediately and started to undo the belt. He noticed the pad inside the belt and stopped. What's this? I explained it was my way of keeping clean. I felt embarrassed. I asked him outright if he wanted to know about 'housekeeping issues' or if he just wanted to be turned on by me in a belt. Thankfully, he said the latter so we agreed he would never again ask about how I stay clean and pee etc and I promised not to mention it or moan about discomfort I am feeling.

So the belt came completely off. Even though I was still fully dressed, I felt naked. Just two days of confinement made me feel that way. He wanted me on top, still in my dress and heels. I orgasmed several times so quickly. At one point, he forced me to undo his shirt buttons whilst I was in the middle of an orgasm that was tricky!

He just kept going and going. So much that he really hurt his back cos he was laid on the floor. We turned over so he could take me from behind and just finish him off. At the same time he was shrieking in agony.
He could hardly walk up the stairs to bed. He is still in pain today.....

I put the belt straight back on after sex. Real, real tight. Put his keys back in his wallet. I also secured the crotch padlock through the next leather slit as well as the metal hoop. That way the padlock can no longer swing and give me pleasure. It's just digging into my legs now. And again I secured the waist with the two locks. This belt is not coming off or even budging slightly without the keys.
When I got in bed, we agreed I would stay in the belt until Sunday night at the earliest and he would let me out then, only if he wanted to.

So that is that.
I will remain belted for at least 3 days this time. I will cook dinner, go to the grocery store, go to games, an party on Saturday night, all in the belt. Will I have anything to type during that time? I've promised I'm not going to moan about discomfort or how I maintain myself. That's just what it is. I'm doing this for how it makes me and my husband feel so that's what I'm going to try and concentrate on.

When I forget the discomfort and other issues of cleaning, Oh my goodness, this feels good! I am constantly aroused. I can't stop thinking about my clit and vagina and getting off. I know this might not be for everyone but I love it. LOL wish I'd done it years ago! All those wasted years of vanilla...

I'm feeling so crazy. Squirming inside the belt. Feels strange, I’m touching my labia right now but they are not there, just a hard material. just tried forcing the belt aside but I can't. It's far too tight today. Guess I'm becoming a pro at making it secure :). If I have to stay in this state of arousal for days, I'm gonna go mad.
Hope next few days go fast.

So it's Saturday now.
Last night, we had fun, I cooked a great meal, we drank wine etc. At bedtime, I was as I always am, naked, except now I always have the belt too. We were laughing, kissing. I picked up the Icy Hot that was on his nightstand from Thursday night due to bad back. I told him I wanted to spray it on his penis. He agreed it would be fun. So I sprayed it all over his balls, penis and even down the tip. He suddenly started screaming, it hurt him so bad. He tried to rinse it off but of course it was sprayed inside. He just had to wait it out. I felt terrible. I thought it would be pleasurable. Not agony. He wasn't mad at me, he'd consented. He didn't know it would hurt like hell.

After he recovered, which took A Long Time, he wanted sex. I tried oral but I couldn't finish him. Ever since his vasectomy last year, he seems to have far more control.

He demanded sex. I told him, we'd agreed I would keep the belt on till Sunday. He got a bit mad. 'damn it woman, who's your master? If I want sex, I'm gonna have god damn sex'. He unlocked my crotch padlock and we had sex. He had me in a position that was real deep and hurt. I'm used to cozy vanilla. This was something else.

Anyway we both kinda passed out, light still on. I remember waking at 4 and switching it off. The leather that is supposed to be tight around my crotch was hanging front and back. It kept wrapping around my thighs in the night as I turned over. When I woke this morning, it felt pleasant. I could feel my bare buttocks against the sheets. My bum is bare whilst wearing the belt but it doesn't feel the same. I contemplated touching myself. But didn't, luckily cos hubby wasn’t asleep. When I heard the Little One wake, I got up, walked to the bathroom, and my hubby, whom I thought was still asleep said 'you need to do up that belt. I got in the bathroom and felt flushed. Excited and angry at the same time.

I quickly peed, that was nice! Set my hair straight and went back into bedroom. He told me again I needed to be locked in. He redid my crotch padlock and joked, saying, 'hey at least you got to pee!'

I went downstairs and came straight back up to my bedroom. Hubby was already showered, dressed and keys from his nightstand gone. I know this was my fantasy. Maybe all guys would secretly like to lock their ladies in a belt. My hubby seems to be embracing this more and more. That scares and excites me at the same time.

Anyway, he's gone all today with children’s sport. When they get home, it'll be quick turn around and out to a party. I´ll be the driver tonight. Usually I’m not but I don’t really want to try bathroom trip in someone else's house. So hubby will be holding my keys and getting drunk, ish. I warned him last night, he can’t boast to his friends. I would be absolutely mortified if he did.

Sunday, now...
Party was great but it was super-hot weather. All my friends were in tight dresses etc, like I normally would. But I didn't feel comfortable enough to wear a thin dress. Lots of friends hug at parties or brush past each other. I was scared someone might feel the belt or notice the padlocks sticking out at the side. So I wore a jeans skirt. But all of my tops ride up at the back so I wore a long sweater. I think my friends were shocked to see me dressed that way. But it was OK. I felt fantastic. I had a secret..

When we got home and to bed, hubby wanted sex (he's not doing well on the waiting till Sunday thing). He undid crotch and we had comfortable sex. Our usual cozy spooning position. As soon as he came, he locked me up. He was still shaking from orgasm as he was fiddling with the lock.

I wanted to be locked in again. During sex I was thinking, hurry up, finish, so I can be locked back in. I like the tight feel, even around my waist now. Every now and again if a padlock gets me, it's not fun, of course. But I like wearing a belt.

I can't wait for the metal one for so many reasons. My 'training' belt has done its job. I have fully embraced this lifestyle. I'm ready, really ready for stage two.

My thoughts now.
So I've been wearing my leather belt for a week. I'm glad Im documenting this because even in one week, my thoughts have changed so much.

At first I just wanted a belt. I guess I thought it would be a real turn on to wear a belt for me and my hubby. Then I got anger when I thought he was in control and blanking me! LOL, he didn't realize he had all the control.

I had a shower today without the belt. I knew where the keys were but I still asked my husband if it was OK. Of course he said yes. Shower was amazing. I could feel water running all over my body. And I got clean! I was tempted, sorely tempted to touch myself in a more sexual way but I resisted. Cos it suddenly hit me, why would I cheat?! I'm doing this for me, for hubby, for us. So why would I cheat.

After shower, I put the belt back on, nice and tight. But even whilst I was locking myself back in, I knew really I didn't need it that tight. My leather belt is so tight when I stand or sit but I can squat down and get some space between the belt and myself (that really helps with housekeeping sometimes ;). But I realized the bigger picture. Yes I could cheat with this belt. I'm sure I could cheat with my metal belt when it comes. I'm pretty ingenious; I could cheat anything if I wanted. But this is not about me lying or deceiving my husband.

I have read a lot the last few days about women wanting to be belted and then trying to get it off. Designing locks that can't be picked... I don't understand if a woman wants to be belted and is belted by choice, why would she then try and remove it or deceive her lover?

Week 2
Well, it's week 2!! After I put my belt back on after my shower yesterday afternoon. It stayed on. Guess Hubby really didn't stick to the whole Sunday deal!
1. He undid it several times so we could have sex.
2. When it was supposed to come off yesterday, it didn't.
Well it did for shower and I suppose I was the one that locked myself back in it.

But I guess that's OK. I have been thinking. I made him really mad when he first wanted to undo it and I told him we agreed to wait until Sunday. He didn't like that. I was taking his control, his masculinity. I must never do that again. If he wants to undo the belt, or heck, even take it off, that's his choice. It will be difficult for me to keep my mouth shut though cos I am very opinionated sometimes. But I will try.

Still waiting for my metal belt to arrive...
OK Monday update, I found the keys to my belt. My hubby left them in the drawer in the kitchen. He also left his watch and his work laptop! My hubby was late this morning so I guess that's why he forgot so much stuff. When I saw the keys, I was going to ignore them but in the end decided I would release myself and clean the belt properly. Remember I said I would never mention those types of things to my hubby. But before I unlocked myself, I made a promise to me. I would not touch myself sexually. This would be maintenance, nothing more.

Well I removed the belt and I have a sore on my waist where the padlocks dig in. it felt slightly sore there yesterday as the shower water ran over it. I didn't really investigate it yesterday; I just thought it was a pressure point. But no today, it is a tiny abscess. And only tiny, no worries. Hey, at least my 'pre children' career is good for something eh? I can tell if a chastity belt sore is life threatening ;)

But this does mean I have to leave the belt off today. I know the ways and means to quick fix a sore like this. But for now, I'm unbelted. I am in a dress and now feel very naked. When I lift up my dress, my waist is still conformed to the belt. Heck I don't even need to lift my dress, just rubbing my hands down my front, I feel where the belt was and my stomach still feels incredibly restricted even though the restriction has gone.

I feel terribly naked, I'm rubbing my waist and not feeling the belt (akin to being pregnant and then when you give birth, there is great joy of course but also a very real sense of loss of your pregnant belly and the kicks and prods). So no belt. I feel sad right now. I am not going to tell my hubby about the sore. I promised no housekeeping for him. If he really pushes for info, I will tell him.

I feel so naked and aroused with belt off. But I can't cheat. I'm going to try to behave.
I just re read this page, said naked a lot, guess that's my feeling right now ;)

3 hrs later, after having my belt off a few hours, my whole abdomen region, about one, two inches above the top of my hip bone, still feel constricted. Tight! And I’m not complaining. Just commenting, so that's ok.

Tuesday morning...
I'm back in the belt. Hubby noticed it was off when we went to bed last night so he put it back on. Well he did up the waist (didn't notice my sore). Then we had sex. He left the crotch strap undone over night. Several times it twisted onto its side in the night and woke me up Cos it was digging into my back.

Hubby got up early today and I lay in bed waiting for the alarm to go off. I must confess I didn't want to get up. I knew I'd be re belted and part of me didn't want that. After a pee and putting on my dress, I asked hubby if he was taking the belt off or doing it back up. Of course, he laid me down on the bed and did up the padlock. The whole belt feels really really tight today. He did up the waist on its absolute tightest setting, as well as the crotch. It’s uncomfortable but nice. So even though I didn't want it this morning, now I'm restricted once more, it feels good. It is making me feel so aroused.

Thinking of my nightstand drawer of 'toys'. It seems like a long time since I have been able to utilize them. Could I maybe cheat a little, if I'm gonna have to squirm in my belt all day and feel like this, it's gonna drive me mad and hubby will get home very, very late tonight.

No, I will try not to cheat. Maybe I could just orgasm by thinking about it. I can do that sometimes. I don't think that's cheating...
Yep, that just worked, but now I feel bad. I didn't touch myself, I didn't touch the belt. I can belt myself physically but how do I belt my mind? Sometimes I wake up having an orgasm, I guess it's equivalent to a guys wet dream. How do I control this stuff? I'm trying to be good. I have repressed so many of my feelings all my life. Well I try. I am a dutiful wife, a loving mother, good friend, excellent daughter but always I have feelings that arouse, torment me. Why can I not just be 'normal' ? Cross at myself now.

Tuesday night,
Yes I was mad at myself that I orgasmed. But I didn't touch anything. I let my mind do it. I am stuck in a belt that constricts every part of my lower body. It is so tight today, I can't forget it's there. I have peed once today cos the whole process is so bad and I haven't pooped in days cos that is horrendous. So give me a break. I need to give myself a break...

I can't wait for the metal belt, at least then I may regain some dignity. I cannot believe the metal belt will be tighter or constrict me more than I am now. I measured the belt today, it is just under two inches wide, all round. And strong leather, like my leather belt I use with my jeans. Had that belt over ten years now...

I am good with pain, I am not a complainer but today was, is, hard. Hubby put the belt on me so tight today. When he comes home late tonight from work, I will smile and be sexy cos that's what I said I would do. But damn it, this is too much today.

Yep still here.
Childs in bed and I am hurting so much. Not complaining to my hubby though, who wont be home for at least 2 hrs. Just complaining to myself. I guess my feeling is akin to getting a tie, lying down and tying it around your waist as tight as you can. Then standing up. Feels good but the restriction gets worse and worse hour after hour, day by day. The crotch restriction is a breeze, no complaints there. In fact I wish I could get it tighter there. I want my crotch squeezed more and my waist a little less ;). Ok gotta do washing up, get stuff ready for tomorrow. Good night journal.

Wednesday morning,
Hubby came home so late yesterday I was already in bed and asleep. Just lying down eased the pressure off my waist and I just felt the tight squeeze around me. I like that feeling. Maybe I should just lay down all day!

I vaguely woke up in the night, he was stroking the leather. Maybe that's when he first got into bed, I don't know. I fell straight back to sleep.

When the alarm went off this morning, he immediately, without speaking, undid the crotch padlock. Gosh that felt nice. The fan was on above our bed and I could feel the cool breeze hit me. We had quick sex, had to be quick cos we had to get up. I told him to hurry up. He turned me over and penetrated from behind. But whilst he was shagging me, he grabbed the leather belt around my waist (he got his hand under the belt at my spine) and pulled it so tight. He used it to thrust me backwards and forwards as he desired.

Immediately after sex, he picked up the lock and keys and I thought he was going to lock me back in but to my surprise he unlocked the waist! He smiled and said 'You may want to shower'. Do I stink? I hope not!

So free today. It feels so good. I'm wearing my underwear, real underwear. I've peed, even pooped. Don't think I'll ever get used to doing that in a belt. Later I will shower. I will not touch myself in a sexual way though. He is trusting me to behave. But after shower, should I put the belt back on. He didn't say. Maybe he wants to be in control and put it back on me or does he want me to be a good girl and put it back on myself.

Wednesday afternoon.
So I couldn't decide what he wanted me to do. So after I just got out the shower, I emailed him 'had a nice shower, thank you! Was I supposed to put belt back on?'
Now I thought he would reply 'Up to you. Baby!'
His actual reply was 'Not yet, I want to get to you first'.

So I guess that does mean he wants to celebrate. I feel excited knowing I will be free for a few more hours but also intrepid. I just handed him all the control. When I put myself back in the belt on previous occasions, I thought that was me being submissive but actually it wasn't. It was me controlling the belt. Now I just have to wait for him to decide when and for how long.... And yes, that does arouse me. Guess I really do want my man to dominate me.

LOL, just did laundry. Not much of my underwear there this week. Guess that's a plus for wearing a belt ;)

Thurs morning
So he got to me last night! After putting kids to bed, he wanted to watch a very long movie (over 2 1/2hrs). I tried it for a few minutes but it wasn't really something I wanted to watch so I headed to bed. I laid on my front, it felt really nice being belt less and bare. I must admit I did squirm. Thought about getting a vibrator or dildo and just leaving it inside me whilst I slept so my hubby would find it when he came to bed. Almost like, ha, ha see what I did. But I resisted and fell asleep.

I was woken a couple of hours later and we had sex. Comfortable. He set the alarm so we could wake early and 'continue'. He didn't like being rushed yesterday morning!

He fell sleep. But I was hot and restless. I woke him by fidgeting, so I said I would switch the fan on above bed. He saw my outline in the darkness and went crazy. We had long, hard passionate sex In many positions. For me, every time I felt close to orgasming and couldn't quite get there, I just thought of my belt. How I wouldn't be able to feel like this again soon. That put me over the edge every time. It was truely amazing.

We just collapsed in the end. No more sex this morning. Too worn out. I was expecting, anticipating that he would put the belt back on me. I wanted him too. Gosh if it makes sex that good, I was ready. But he didn't. Maybe he thinks I need a real shower again ;-)
I wanted to ask for the belt. But realized I can't. He is in control of it. So I have to wait..

Maybe I don't always need to type a blow by blow account of our sex. But I am just amazed at how good it's got. After 10 years of marriage, it was goodish but not great. Now it's unbelievable.

I think the belt has increased my hubby's masculinity. He has the power and now I see too, the confidence, to do these things. Different things. He's not just treating me like his darling wife anymore. It's more like when we first met, only more so. The things he is trying and asking for now are far more than when we were younger!!

Thurs afternoon, really, really want hubby to email me, text me, telling me to put on the belt. But no, I wait. It's driving me insane...
So I failed. I had my afternoon shower and before I even got into the shower, I knew I was going to put the belt back on. I could hardly wait. I know I said I would wait for hubby but I just couldn't. I have a love hate relationship with the belt. When it's on, it makes me absolutely think about it all the time. It is so tight. But thinking about the belt, chastity, my hubby releasing me . I couldn't help it. If I were him, I would make me wear it quite a long time this time as a consequence of my actions. Will he? Prob not! It's a good job the roles weren't reversed :)

Friday morning.
Yes the belt came off again last night. Guess that's my hubby's fave part of me wearing a belt!
But in the interest of writing something different, I'm going to do the technicality of wearing the belt and how I have made it secure. This may not be so exciting to read, or write, but I think it's important.

Belt tech
So the belt is all leather with metal rivets and metal loops upon which to secure the padlocks.
It is 4 1/2 cm wide all over and 4mm thick. It weighs just under half pound without padlocks. It came with two small locks. One for waist, one for the crotch. There are slits in the belt so it can be adjusted. The metal loop goes through the desired slit and then padlocked.

At first, I had the waist on nearly the tightest slit and crotch on the tightest. It felt pretty secure but I was disappointed that my husband was able to loosen the belt and have sex with the belt In place. I thought it was because the belt stretched but the leather doesn't stretch.

I then realized the design was wrong. The metal loops are quite large so even when the padlock is in place, the belt can be shifted by pushing the slit of leather up the loop. The belt has the potential to move outwards 1 cm. that is more than enough to move the crotch area aside and on the waist, 1cm produces wiggle room so belt can shift slightly. This made the waist very uncomfortable cos it could twist slightly at the padlock and dig in.

I solved these problems. Firstly, I use 2 padlocks on the waist now. I put the metal hoop through the second tightest slit. ( that is very, very tight). The first padlock goes through the metal loop and then through the tightest slit. The second lock goes through the loop of the first lock, through the metal loop of the belt and then through the slit the other side. So all of the locks are anchored in place. It is difficult to secure the second lock but its important that there is no movement of the locks. With that system in place, the belt does not move at all. If I push my torso in even further, of course, I can insert a finger between myself and the belt but that is very uncomfortable and even then I cannot move the belt up or down. The only place where I can insert a finger comfortably is at my spine because of the natural indent there.

For the crotch padlock, I do the same thing, so again the belt cannot be loosened by pushing it against the loop. There is no 'give' in the belt there either now. I can push the belt aside slightly if I am in the correct position, ie squatting down and bending all the way over at the waist. But because the belt is doubled in thickness at my crotch, the metal loop and padlocks are there, the belt will not bend, fold etc. (on larger women, if the padlock and metal loop were done up further away from the crotch, it would not be so secure). But fortunately, or unfortunately, depending upon how you look at it, all the locks, loops etc. are right at my vagina so very secure now. It is hard to push nearly 2 inches width of leather and metal locks out of the way.

Could I break out of the belt, of course. Bolt cutters would cut the padlocks and some really heavy duty scissors could get through the leather. But I think my husband would know :)

Peeing
Yes peeing is possible. As I wrote earlier if I squat and lean forward, there is slight slack in the belt. Not because I've stretched the belt but because I've contorted my body. (It will be interesting to see if the same happens in a metal belt). Then I have to lean all the way to one side on the toilet and hope gravity will send the pee in the right direction! Inevitably, some gets on the pad I keep in the belt and on my hand. :-( But my main concern is keeping the belt clean. I have to drag the pad out and slide another one in. I place the pad in at my abdomen and drag it down. It is wider than the belt so I can use my hands either side to manipulate it down.

Poops
No, I can't poop. Before I got the belt really secure, I tried a couple of times. It was similar to peeing process but a lot harder. Again my main concern was keeping belt clean. I pulled several layers of plastic bag under the belt to protect it. And used lots of baby wipes. Each time I felt happy I was clean, I pulled out a layer of plastic and then wiped again etc. It was awful. I nearly cried one day. Now the belt is very secure. There is no way I could even attempt it. Fortunately, I don't need to poop everyday. If I really, really needed to, I would use my emergency key.

Can I pleasure myself in this belt?
I haven't tried to touch myself but in the name of 'belt research' , I will try today and report back ;)
So just completed my extensive experiment, well not that extensive really. A damp post shower belt isn't conducive to feeling aroused ;-)

When I am standing, I can get some fingers under the belt but it didn't feel good. Even though I have short nails, they kept digging my labia. As I suspected, the more I sat down and leaned forward, there was more space. I could prob insert fingers in that position but not nice. Depends how much you want to masterbate.

So I tried with 6 inch dildo. If I get on my knees, straddle my legs pretty wide and lean forward, I could get it into my vagina. I didn't push it all the way, just the tip. If I wanted to, I prob could have fully inserted it. Again not sure how good that would feel. A real penis, yes I think it would be possible, depends how much the belt and padlocks hurt him. Remember my padlocks are at the vagina. Larger ladies will have their padlocks further up the body.

Maybe I will challenge him to see if he can have sex with me in the belt. I know the position I think is possible but will be interesting to see if he finds others or if he can do it.

So yes, masturbation and maybe sex (to be determined) are possible in a certain position.
Is any belt secure in that position? I am very interested to find out!

Last housekeeping issue, showering...
I have found absolutely no way of keeping belt completely dry. The best is to wrap the area in cling film. That keeps belt dry everywhere except the indent at spine. It acts like a channel and water floods down there. I have tried taping on the cling film too but basically as soon as you turn or bend slightly, the tape releases from that area of the spine and flood gates are opened. I don't think men would have the same problem or maybe larger ladies but for me, that indent is very pronounced and there is nothing I can do. (My belt is so tight on the waist right now that the skin is bulging out above and below the waistline but there is still, I would estimate, a one inch gap between belt and spine). If I cling filmed and taped higher to prevent the problem, it would have to be just under my breasts. Not much point having a shower then!

But if I leave the pad in my belt whilst I shower, it has a waterproof underneath. So it's soaking wet when I get out but the underside ie the belt at my crotch is dry. Which is very important cos its double layered there, and would be very uncomfortable. So only the back of the waist band and the belt down my buttocks gets wet. It's still unpleasant though. Takes forever to dry, and horrible if you have to pull trousers on.

One extra thing, I always use talc plus pad. I use anti fungal talc, like for athletics foot or jock itch. Just to make sure I don't get thrush whilst being so constricted in the belt.

Still waiting
So even though we be established my belt is not secure, I still persevere. All along I've said it's my training belt. I am certainly hoping for so much more, in so many ways, from my next belt.

This is not about the belt, it's about me. My feelings. I have a leather belt on, that my hubby can circumvent in a flash but I carry on trying to do pees (not poops!), shower etc. it's about us. Just Us.

Even in the last two weeks, the belt, has changed for me and hubby. When I wear the belt, I feel submissive, hubby feels dominant. He just does. And that's a good thing. Some females may object to that last comment of mine. But I want my man to be a man. Damn it! Be A Man!!!

Anyway still waiting for my metal confines...
LOL, well see if any metal can really control me, I think not ;)

Sunday
Just checking in. Yesterday belt on, belt off, sex. Belt on, belt off, sex. Maybe my hubby is the one with a new toy ;). Guess I don't need to be graphic by now. Sometimes it was vanilla, others it was a full vanilla cone!

OK funny story though, Hub put my belt back on last night and a couple brought their child over for play date. As we were talking in the kitchen, I felt a waist padlock pop open. Guess he hadn't fastened it properly. My belt is so tight, the second padlock popped through the leather slit. And I’m in a flimsy cotton dress...

I grabbed my waist so the whole contraption wouldn't just fall to the ground. Made a comment about 'where's the cat?' and ran into another room and the whole thing dropped. Stuffed it on the sofa, praying no one wouldn't find it and drag into the kitchen.

So Sunday evening update,
Sex yes!! I am my hubby's fave thing right now. He can't have enough. No more details, well one set of details. Just one. He was asleep when I went to bed last night (I had to stay up cos kids were having a sleep over last night, hence the family here when my belt dropped ;).

Well when I eventually got to bed, very, very late, belt less of course cos belt was stuffed under a cushion in the living room, hubby fast asleep. I decided to yank his chain. I got my dildo out and pushed it between my legs. I actually didn't feel rude. Just wanted his reaction in morning :)

Well I got his reaction. He forced the dildo in. That hurt cos I wasn't ready. Then he fucked me at the same time. My dildo and him. Same hole. That made me cry out loud. Then he tried the 'other ' hole but I was too wet and was squirming. He couldn't get me there. Gosh it was amazing and scary at the same time. Don't think I will yank (tease) my hub again...

Monday
So yes, I learnt my lesson. I even wrote the F-word yesterday. I don't usually use that word but that's what it was. I was truely F…. last night, hubby left my dildo in the bed, lying there, like a reminder, or was he teasing me? In the night when I rolled over, I was lying on it but I didn't dare touch it, even remove it. This morning it's gone and so are the keys.

Tuesday
Nothing to report. Still in my belt. I wasn't released last night. Hubby works late, so he won't be home before bedtime. Hope I don't need to use the bathroom. Not feeling aroused today. I guess I just feel a bit down about the whole thing...

Wednesday
Still had my belt on last night. But it seemed uncomfortable, or maybe it's just cos I didn't sleep well. I awoke many times. This morning hubby and I showered together, belt less. That was nice and he left the belt and keys on my nightstand. I haven't put it back on yet. I wanted to enjoy being free for a while. But I've had my freedom for about an hour and I'm beginning to feel rude. After I finish typing this, I will go put it back on...

Potentially good news! I checked the tracking number for my Chinese belt and it’s nearly here. There was no tracking no. When it was in China, but it got to New York a couple of days ago and then I guess it got one there. But it says it was out for delivery yesterday. So I'm a bit worried. Hope it didn't go to the wrong house. It's travelled half way round the world and went to the wrong stupid house!

The mail man just came, no parcel. Where is it? It was less than 5 miles from here yesterday morning according to the tracking. Now I'm fed up. Ok just checked again, it was def out for delivery yesterday but it doesn't say it was delivered. So there's hope yet. Usually Amazon use UPS but this is coming UPSP (i.e. United States postal office). If it’s not here this afternoon, I will call them.

continuing viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Purpwolf
Sex: Male

Re: True Story - From leather to steel. (Part 1)

Post by Purpwolf »

This is very cool and informative, the way she feels from a fantasy to the true realitys. Her husband is a very very lucky man. It has been 3yrs since I read a story about a belted woman and have been fascinated ever since. So thank you for this very cool look into your life! And no way are u strange or abnormal who wants to be normal anyway ;) A woman in a chastity belt is incredibly sexy for me. I wish I had someone in my life to share like you do. Keep enjoying your femininity and sexuality!
robboelguapo
Sex: Belted Man

Re: True Story - From leather to steel. (Part 1)

Post by robboelguapo »

great story