Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
rob101
Sex: Female

Re: Stuck in a belt since 17

Post by rob101 »

Yes female friend- her and her bf/keyholder had a major row and he walked out and left her locked up- but angle grinder soon sorted that!
David8191
Sex: Male

Re: Stuck in a belt since 17

Post by David8191 »

Hi JaneC09. I have just joined this site and am fascinated by your story. I hope it is true because I would love to meet someone who has been locked in a belt for so long. I had a GF who allowed me to lock her up for a few days of mutual frustration and, for me, the pleasure of my cock against her steel enclosure. Your permanent 'prison' would provide me with the ultimate in both frustration and pleasure. Perhaps you would become resigned to the knowledge that you will always be locked in stainless steel.
Greatcornbow

Re: Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

Post by Greatcornbow »

@OP So now you are free, what's your interest in c belts now? Want another, maybe this time with different control? Or self-control? Or.....
noodow715

Post by noodow715 »

put a lock cutter on the belt and wrap coils of rope around the handles to tighten it more and more until it breaks.
Atticwolf1027
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Atticwolf1027 »

Hey I'm a 21 male I read your story I've been stuck in mine since 16 my parents lost the key also so don't feel completely alone
Atticwolf1027
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Atticwolf1027 »

I am a 21 year old male my parents lost the key in the one I've been in since 16 so 5 year now.. So don't feel alone
eja01

Post by eja01 »

Hello Jane,
I am also impressed by your story. Now when the belt is off there is no reason why you wouldn't show us some pictures of the miraculous belt. The details would be very useful to some producer of good and secure chastity belts. Don't tell us you discarded such a masterpiece. Please give us all information of its shape, material and details including pictures.
Purpwolf

Post by Purpwolf »

I feel very bad for you if this is a true story and I would like to meet your parents though they would not like what I would say or do! I was a mechanic and have pelt with welders etc for years and I have never heard of any material that can't be cut, I'm sure I could get it off. Either way my thoughts are with you!
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Well I know how to work locks where are you from
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Also could you send a picture of just the lock I could give you an idea on how to get it undone