Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
furfle
Sex: Female

Re: Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

Post by furfle »

Janec09: Have u been able to remove the chastity belt yet? I read your story and am concerned for you. :|
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

furfle wrote:Janec09: Have u been able to remove the chastity belt yet? I read your story and am concerned for you. :|
If you look at OP's post 17 Dec 2013 you'll she she got it off then....

Re: Stuck in a belt since 17

Postby JaneC09 » 17 Dec 2013, 18:34
Success! The belt is off, since a week ago. Oh my GOD!!! It's been such an emotional week.

The handywoman I was talking about earlier, Laura, she got it off me. I met up at her place almost every night after work and she would saw off a specific area of the wasteband a little bit at a time, with a dremel. She would put a small piece of wood between the belt and me, layering a piece of cloth between the wood and my skin. She would do this for like a minute long, spray it with an air-can, wait a few minutes and then repeat. She would do this like ten times a night, but the metal was starting to give in. After calling it for the night, she'd tape the metal up so it wouldn't cut through my clothes.

Everytime I went there, I was hoping tonight would be the night it would come off. But I had to wait three weeks. It got to the point where Laura and I would be watching a movie while she worked on my belt. I took her out to dinner a couple of times, felt it was the least I could do for her taking the time to help me. There were a few nights when she was busy and we couldn't meet up, but I accepted it. It eventually got to the point where there was a noticeable cut in the material.

Then, Saturday December 7th, Laura told me she was close. So we went a couple extra hours, she actually got a little more aggressive in the cutting process, I was afraid she might actually injure me, but she didn't. And then she said, "I think we can cut it now." I felt an indescribable chill run down my spine. She grabbed a pair of large scissors and began to cut through. Within a minute, I heard a crack of the scissors cutting all the way through. I looked down and saw that the metal wasteband had indeed been split into two. I was in shock. I felt like I had the wind-knocked out of me. I was really hoping this wasn't a dream. Laura then threw the scissors down, pulled the metal apart, off of my pelvis, and dropped it to the ground. I looked down and saw my naked pelvis for the first time in almost ten years.

"FUCK YEAH!" She jumped and screamed in excitement. "I did it!" She put her arms around me and lifted me off the ground, and putting me down, with my feet outside of the belt. Then she kicked the belt across the floor and yelled "Fuck You!"

I, on the other hand, began to bawl my eyes out and have an emotional breakdown. I ran my hand across my naked vagina, an alien feeling that forced me to drop to my knees. Laura comforted me and had me lie on her couch. I was crying hysterically. My naked pelvis felt cold, as if I was down to my naked bones. She asked me if I wanted some pajamas or anything, but I declined. I didn't want anything on there, I didn't even care if Laura could see my naked cooch. I lied there crying for maybe half-an-hour.

After that, I calmed down and Laura had me take a bath and wash myself really good. Submerging my new naked self in hot-water took a couple tries. I asked her to stay with me and she did. I asked if she would wash me. She put on rubber gloves and did so, but it felt so weird and almost painful to be touched. I shivered and moaned while she washed my vagina and ass. But then, I started feeling horny. I grabbed Laura's hand and forced her to rub my clit. It had been so long since I had been touched, I didn't even care if it was a woman's hand, though I knew Laura was a lesbian. However, she politely put a stop to that, so I begged her to touch me, "Please please touch me, I haven't been touched in ten years, I'll do anything you want, etc." She said she wanted to finish washing me first, and afterwards, she'd touch me with her bare hands. I complied, but felt so horny.

So Afterwards, Laura dried me off, brought me into her bedroom, and touched me with her bare fingers. She looked a little uncomfortable to be doing this, we never really shared any intimate moments before, but she didn't complain. It was uncomfortable, almost painful, and yet pure bliss. I came within seconds. We continued throughout the night, she even used her tongue at one point, which is something I've never ever felt before. I touched her as well, my first time touching another woman. I still cried and got emotional throughout the night, but Laura comforted me.

I spent the night at her place, but it was really hard to stop touching myself. Laura jokingly suggested I put the belt back on, ironic I know.

So a week and a half later, it's still been quite an adjustment getting used to my new life. The first few days were really strange not having the belt there anymore. It's been a part of my life for so long, it's still hard to control my libido. I'm sure most people on this forum would suggest I put a chastity belt back on, but no. Never again. It's been so hard to forget my past, the scars on my hands are still a reminder of that. But life is so much better now.

Thank you everyone for your advice and comments. I wish you all the best.
nhn1234

Post by nhn1234 »

Do you still have it on now? If so what is the model and manufacturer? I feel morally obligated to help if possible
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Please read!
Greatcornbow post this answer:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Tobbe wrote:Please read!
Greatcornbow post this answer:

And moreover - she's not posted here since (though has visited - last time March 2015)
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Yes, Janec09 last visited BG 27 Mar 2015.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Tobbe wrote:Yes, Janec09 last visited BG 27 Mar 2015.
I hope she posts again to let us know how things have developed since.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Well, the OP returned 10th June, but I guess has nothing to add.
Boating cpl

Post by Boating cpl »

I just find this a bit hard to take in. With all the tools and grinders my husband has, I'm sure he would have gotten it off.
molly

Post by molly »

Boating cpl wrote:I just find this a bit hard to take in. With all the tools and grinders my husband has, I'm sure he would have gotten it off.
Not everyone has the skill to cut metal off their body without seriously injuring themselves. I wouldn't try it myself even though I could imagine the various ways I could do it if I wanted to.

I'm sure the doctor, ER, a firefighter, or a metal shop could get it off in a jiffy if that was the desire.