Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Lindsay
Sex: Female

Re: Story - Stuck in a belt since 17

Post by Lindsay »

If this story is true I'm glad to here that you finally got the belt off. :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I really want to know which manufacturer crafted this belt! a belt so hard to destroy, I have nver seen. A grinder must be effective on every belt...
And the father lost the key, what a bad father!!! when you own an almost-indestructible chastity belt, you have to avoid losing the keys. Stupid father!
If this story is true, poor girl! but I believe it's a fake: 10 years locked in a belt, night and day... it's too hard to believe with hygiene issues. And I can't imagine the marks she had...
Besides (it's personal): after more than 2 years belted (almost allthe time, I bad breaks to be cleaned), I lost libido, I don't feel the need to touch myself everyday. So keeping libido after 10 years...
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
BDSAMM
Sex: Male

Post by BDSAMM »

JaneC

Get yourself to AZ and I will be happy to remove that belt for you.
+_-

Post by +_- »

You don't need to cut it off, or even use harsh chemicals to etch it off.
you can take a plastic water bottle, fill it with a mild electrolyte, (like salt water, lemon juice, or vinegar)
connect the + side of a DC power supply (use less that 41V for safety) to your belt
connect the - side to a piece of metal attached to the bottom of the water bottle (this is to collect the metal removed from your belt)
place the water bottle so the belt covers the open side, and the electrolyte contacts both the belt and the piece of collection metal.
The setup described will not pass any electricity through your body, but if something goes wrong, using less tan 41V will not harm you according to the electrical code.
It may take a little while, but I guess you've already been waiting 12 years.
good luck
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I'm now locked this topic!
If you look at OP's post 17 Dec 2013 you'll see she got it off then....
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work