How to Build a chastity belt

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
labibliadelsexo
Sex: Male

How to Build a chastity belt

Post by labibliadelsexo »

Hello

First of all , sorry for my English . I do not know the language and I use the Google translator

Had long been trying to build my own chastity belt , but did not know how .

When I found this website and saw the article fantastic of Pyra Gorgon, (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=151) in order to take action, I'm infinitely happy .

Unfortunately, the report does not have continuity , is only the first part. Explains how to make measurements , but not how to turn those measures into a workable pattern .

So I set to work to make myself the pattern design system . For that I investigated the measurement points specified by Pyra , trying to understand how to turn them into a pattern.

It really helped the manager's report (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19) on the page in Czech with a design , and also the explanation (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=159) and drawing in CAD ​​(CB OX.dxf) of Americanoe . I think I managed to understand everything and I am preparing a CAD drawing with all specifications.

However, to keep working, I need several sets of measurements REAL, in order to carry out checks and make the first drawings of patterns.

If someone wants to help me and I can send them, we will appreciate it and I will gladly send the resulting CAD drawing and I will continue working to create the system.

My ultimate intention is to create a website that you put the measurements and automatically generate the pattern with custom data to build the belt. I did a similar thing to make a corset. You can see it in http://lawebdelascosasmorbosas.besaba.c ... corse.html those if, is in Spanish and the measures in centimeters.

Can you help?

thanks

I remember the points specified Pyra (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=151):

1. WAIST: normal
2. WAIST: controlled
3. CENTER FRONT TO TOP OF SLIT
4. CENTER FRONT TO VAGINA
5. CENTER FRONT TO BOTTOM OF LABIA
6. CENTER FRONT TO ANUS
7. CENTER FRONT DOWN AND AROUND UP TO CENTER REAR

8. HIP CIRCUMFERENCE
9. CENTER FRONT to CENTER OF HIP BONE
10. CENTER FRONT TO TOP EDGE OF PELVIS BONE
11. CENTER REAR TO CENTER OF TAILBONE:
12. CENTER REAR to TOP OF BUTTOCKS

13. CENTER FRONT TO GROIN TENDON
14. ACROSS VULVA
15. DISTANCE ACROSS PERINEUM
Tobbe

Re: How to Build a chastity belt

Post by Tobbe »

I do not think you need so many dimensions. Americaone made ​​a "DXF 2000" file in the post viewtopic.php?f=20&t=159. Cut the parts from the file, and you get a good base to start. Only to adjust the length of the waistband and the crotch strap, to the person who shall wear the belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Sorry I did not finish....I got distracted with other things.

As for not needing "all those measurements"...

I feel they are necessary. Why? The reason is that some cross-check other measurements and many of them intersect which gives exact location placements.

Also, the more the measurements, the less guessing is required. I made a pattern and discovered when taking all those measurements, the curves of the front shield, the curves of the ergonomic waistband fit like it grew there. That is why.

Taking measurements is not hard. Trying to put back metal that was removed from poor patterning is VERY hard to do.

Measure twice: cut once. ;)

I will most likely finish this project around end of year. I am being displaced from one place and need to get settled in to another. Plus, I have many critical jobs that need immediate attention over a secondary hobby of chastity. Life gets in the way at times...

Thank you for bringing my attention back to this topic, OP. :oops: I'll finish it.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Hi to all again, ive been preparing a new drawing in CAD i did my first prototype cuts and i was very accurate but not 100% so when i have them ready i will upload them in a new post, i received some time ago a chinese belt which im upgrading so i have the measurements right, and i have to say the quality of the cuts are awful compared to my cuts i will upload some photos in a new post when i finish my drawings bye!
labibliadelsexo

(sorry by my english)

Step answer:

Tobee:

Yeah, you're half right, this design is for the majority of cases, adapting it. The same goes for the design of Czech page. In fact I've used both designs to investigate.

If you are crafty and minimally your measurements are standard you can adapt easily. But what if it is not?

So I want to create an automatic and customized system. For anyone, easily, to build one perfectly suited to your body.

Pyra:

Fantastic report ... Thank you. Seeing you wore months without continuing it's what I opted to try it myself, doing some reverse engineering. I hope your data

Americanoe:
Nice.
I, for my part, I am able to include data from a website and you generate measures for a pattern and I am also able to do anything in CAD​​. But if I could make a file is created automatically. Dxf .... would be the bomb!! investigare theme
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I am currently in process of moving, so I am not focused on the chastity thing right now...

2014 sounds like a great year to finish that post!!! :P
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
labibliadelsexo

Heyyyy, that 2014 is very long ...

You said you would end the project by year-end ...

I have you on the first part on a website. It's automatic, you can see her here:

http://lawebdelascosasmorbosas.besaba.c ... didas.html

I wait expectantly

regards
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

labibliadelsexo.... saw your webpage... awesome job its amazing what youve done... and its my pleasure to help you again with another drawing... more accurate than the first one... the position of the holes are perfect in this drawing and i've added more room for the vagina to move the belt (this was a request from a lady), because the belt did not fit on her (the spacing between the anus hole and the pee hole, was too short) the only thing we need to adjust from the original model is the curved path outside the belt on the pubis area but thats all... i will post all the information in a separate thread... REMEMBER ITS ONLY VERSION 1.5 STILL IN BETA!!! THATS WHY I DIDNT WANT TO UPLOAD IT BUT WITH YOUR EXCELLENT WEBPAGE YOU FORCED ME HAHAHA....
labibliadelsexo

Hello

Go ... I love that you liked. Thank you very much.

But seeing your compliments, I've noticed one thing ... I did not put your authorship in the drawing. I always want to make it clear who is the author of everything.

As they say around here "to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's" (It's a saying in Spanish, do not know if you'll get the same sense translated into English)

I've already edited and your name appears as the designer

Furthermore, regarding your new design, I'll see him immediately.

regards
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Your website unfortunately has exceeded it's bandwidth.

If you would like a mirror copy of it in the US, let me know, I can make that happen for you. I did see the page before your ran out of bandwidth - nothing short of awesome.