How to Build a chastity belt

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: How to Build a chastity belt

Post by Kellymac3 »

I will reply with measurements etc soon. Summer was busy here. Plus I've lost 17 Lbs over the last couple of months. I will respond in the next few days....
:-)
labibliadelsexo
Sex: Male

Post by labibliadelsexo »

Hi

I'd love to get your measurements.

Could make verificacions and perhaps improve the system of calculation

a greeting
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

I'm negotiating with my GF to start taking measurements ...

I have a friend that have access to laser and stainless steel cheap ... I think I will put your design to the test ... and then do corrections. I presume I will have to learn AutoCAD.

I'll submit the measurements and help you with the design.
labibliadelsexo

Hi

Thank you very much for your help

AutoCAD. If you pass me the measurements and I'll return the file to dxf (or what your friend needs) to do so.

I have not understood your last sentence (remember I can not speak English, use google transtlate)

Do not know if you meant to send me the steps:
a) To help with the design ME
b) To help you with the design I

A greeting
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

If there is any need to do changes on the design (for my GF) I will provide you with all changes that were made and why. This will give you additional info on design and anatomic modifications and adjustments on the individual.

Regards.
labibliadelsexo

Perfect ... just what I need

Regards.
mcswitchy
Sex: Belted Man

Post by mcswitchy »

@labibliadelsexo, Gracias por su maravilloso trabajo!

Mi novia (aka Diosa jajaja) es latina, y algún día ella me va a pedir que encerrarla en una cinta (hmmmm =).

Tal vez podría ayudar con la traducción en el ínterin. ¡Buen trabajo!
Evocatas

Post by Evocatas »

I recognize that this hasn't seen a hit in a couple of years but, having just found this site, and more particularly, these plans/instructions, I would like to offer any assistance I can to those in need. So, If anyone is wanting to have Americaone's drawings modified for them, shoot me a PM and let me know what you're needing changed.

If anyone would like to see them as one section, i.e. single pieces for the belt and groin strap, I can post them as one and then put sectioning lines for cutting them out of paper.

Pyra, Labi and Americaone,
Thank you ETERNALLY for all the hard work you've put in to this. A ton of effort has been poured in to this and it clearly shows.

Cheers!
~Evo.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Evo
Thank you for your comments! I am sure that a lot of people would love to build a belt for them selves or use a printed out pattern to trial fit a particular shape to there body shape.
Making a paper cut out and then transferring it to a slightly thicker card so that it mimics the strength of a metal belt [IE does not just crease] to easily!

Let us know if you get any feedback as it will help others in their descision making process.

Fitherin