How to Build a chastity belt

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
labibliadelsexo
Sex: Male

Re: How to Build a chastity belt

Post by labibliadelsexo »

Hello

Yes, I know my site has had problems lately. It is a free server and has limits. It was a problem of excess Hits.

I do not think there will be more problems, just optimized, 19.12.2013 22:45 GMT +1

In any case, thank you very much for your offer

regards
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

I'ts not working... maybe you can receive the offer of dashingdarla on a mirror to your website.... did you download the new file? WHAT DO YOU THINK? its more accurate than the first one because i used a real belt.
labibliadelsexo

Hello

The problem of those fall days Web has already been corrected.

I did not consider offering dashingdarla because I thought everything was solved.

The problem now is another. It works ... and does not work. Dying of success.

I never imagined that could exceed 500 visits per day. And my (free) server does not allow more than that number. So when it reaches 500, it turns off until the next day.

I do not have money for one payment. There are other free servers, but they put advertising (which I hate). So I decided on this server, I never thought it would come to that number of visits. 500 The problem has arisen today. We do not know what to do to resolve it.

If I have not had time to mirarmelo, but download the CAD.

regards
labibliadelsexo

Hello Pyra

I hate to be heavy, and so I have not insisted before ...

But three and a half months that we are in 2014 ...

Have you made ​​some progress in the second part of your post?

How to convert the measures taken (post 1) into a viable design?

I'm very, very interested in your data

regards

Jose Luis
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

labibliadelsexo wrote:Hello Pyra

I hate to be heavy, and so I have not insisted before ...

But three and a half months that we are in 2014 ...

Have you made ​​some progress in the second part of your post?

How to convert the measures taken (post 1) into a viable design?

I'm very, very interested in your data

regards

Jose Luis
I'm sorry I've been away. Please bring me up to speed on what you are asking. What data are you wanting? I looked at your website too. I do not read that text, but the pictures showed pretty much what I was saying. Great job.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
labibliadelsexo

Do not apologize, everyone does what they can.

The data I need is the second part of your report.

In the first part (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=151) explained it as taking measurements.

But it remained for later how to convert that data into a design.

Your final sentence was: "NEXT UP: Transferring measurements onto pattern card stock: HOW TO!!! Photos and step-by-step will be provided".

The part of taking measurements, I have translated and automated with a few simple calculations.

Now I would lack precisely the second half, converting these measurements into a pattern.

You do not read it because it is in Spanish. I will prepare an alternative in English, but will I need the cooperation of all of you to make sure that this well translated or at least, to be understood.
labibliadelsexo

Many of you do not understand my language and therefore you can not understand what my page, as happened to Pyra.

With the purpose of sharing with you what they learned, I created an English version of my page (only the part of taking measures to a belt, not the entire page).

Tell me what you think. And above all, tell me if any translation is not correct. (Remember that I use a translation program)

Ah ... my submissions page do not work (still), so any comment that you please do send it to my mail or here. Thank you.

The English version you can find it at:

The English version you can find it at: http://lawebdelascosasmorbosas.besaba.c ... as_en.html

Now missing, and taken with these data, the page generates a pattern that you can build
labibliadelsexo

Extension: I extended the previous page, adding the creation of automatic pattern.

You only have to fill in the details and necessary steps are automatically calculated.

Is only a "beta version", I need to make more data and checks.

Would greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

labibliadelsexo wrote:Extension: I extended the previous page, adding the creation of automatic pattern.

You only have to fill in the details and necessary steps are automatically calculated.

Is only a "beta version", I need to make more data and checks.

Would greatly appreciate your cooperation.

WOW, you've done a great job, labibliadelsexo.

You've gone further on that than I have with the computer stuff.

I am looking for the REASONS and PROPORTIONS, labibliadelsexo. Just as Archimedes discovered the proportionality and formula for cylinder volume, so I am seeking that formula for measurement proportionality. It is absolutely necessary to discover this because that is your check value against given measurements.

I have not discovered what this proportionality is. I have worked with computing some values (like waistband measurement to front-to-back measurement of crotch strap dimension) with a golden ratio, 1.618. That has not worked for me yet.

So you see, I am working with creating patterns for CNC machines. I do not have that knowledge. I am working on a more fundamental approach. Right now I am stuck and do not have that 'magic key' constant for checking.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
labibliadelsexo

I do not know if you just understand (remember my English comes from a program of translations )

I understand that you work in CNC. My job is engineering , so CAD , proportions and various calculations do not pose any problem .

Having thoroughly studied the designs ( for this job ) , I think it is not, in itself , a problem of proportions. Rather, it is how to do something that suits personal measurements .

In my case I think the only thing missing is properly calculate the size and position of the shield.

Unfortunately I have only one set of valid measures ( which sent me 19 /12).

From here I encourage everyone to send me more . If I have several sets , I can try a statistical analysis to find a suitable algorithm . Unfortunately shipments remain disconnected my website , so I would have to send me here or my email ( a simple A = n , B = n ... P = n, sufficient )

On the other hand , regarding my site ... is that clear what I mean? Well do you understand ? think that the texts are translated by a computer program .

Now I'm trying not only explanatory drawings that look, but rather the personal REAL plane screen is drawn.

regards