May be the most suitable forum for this...

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
MindDevourer
Sex: Male

May be the most suitable forum for this...

Post by MindDevourer »

Hi,

what are your reasons to enjoy the chasity devices? Is it more the inability to have orgasms? Or more the "no touch" part of it?

I got into this theme indirectly. My like and kink is about hypnosis, like my chosen nickname may suggest. Especially the erotic and kinky variants of it. I was mainly doing things like orgasms on command, or enhance sensitivity or orgasms this way, erotic scenarios. Then my playpartner, whom i was playing with for 3 years at this time, hypnotizing her almost every second evening, approached me and told me she has enough trust in me now to share something with me... and she asked me to use the hypnosis to deny her. First i was like "why would anyone want this", but as i learned how she enjoyed it, i got into it too - it was a pretty nice experience being trusted with this sort of "control" over her.

I since collected a lot more experience about this, and found others who enjoyed it, and also got me to investigate more whats out there.

In short: our mind is an amazing chastity device, it cannot be tricked or cheated, it is cheap as we all have it, it for sure never shows under the clothes and it can be more specific and detailed than chastity belts. You can do "no touch" with its help - or also the opposite, touching and even edging possible, just no orgasms. You could also do something to allow orgasms, but limit its numbers over a specific time. It is a very open and flexible theme, and you can set up almost any conditions or terms.

I would be curious how you think about something like this, if it was something you'd be curious to learn more about, to maybe even try out. I'd be more than happy to provide more information, or even to do sessions with those curious.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: May be the most suitable forum for this...

Post by Admin »

Ah, I see. Chastity without a chastity belt. Interesting if it really works and perhaps even preferably for some.

For me it would remove quite a lot of the idea of the chastity belt. The chastity belt offers so much more than simply chastity. 8-)
MindDevourer

Post by MindDevourer »

Thats why i asked what the "motivation" behind the belt is for some :) - if it is just the "no orgasms" idea this may be a nice alternative for some.

Also hypnosis can do quite a bit more than just that ;)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, it does sound like the mental chastity would be great for orgasm denial as it would allow you to have sex just as before. Only without any way of reaching orgasm. If that is the motivation then mental chastity is much better suited than a real chastity belt obviously.

The mind is powerful indeed.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Some are not able to be hypnotized, like me.

However, I am very susceptible to hot men dangling things not commonly used for hypnosis in front of my face...

juss sayin...
Falcon1953

Post by Falcon1953 »

This idea is quite interesting. Would anyone know if this can be used to defeat mastaurbation to orgasm? Or maybe to limit one ability to orgasm with only one spacific person.