Neosteel VS MySteel

Review your chastity belt!
Mac
Sex: Male

Neosteel VS MySteel

Post by Mac »

What are ya'lls thoughts on Neosteel vs Mysteel?

Regards,

- Mac
gotsteel

Re: Neosteel VS MySteel

Post by gotsteel »

First of all the disclaimer that I haven't gotten to play with either product line.

That said, Mysteel. It isn't even a question and the reason why is adjustability. My girl lost some weight recently and I had to take her belt in. It was no big deal because her belts adjustable but with a neosteel we would have been SOL.

Multiple girls on here have had to adjust their belts due to weight changes, Pyra took the adjustability out of hers and now she can't wear it.

I've heard stories of peoples weight changing between when they ordered the belt and when they received it making it unwearable right out of the box. I've heard of minor measurement errors making belts unusable.

So regardless of how good neosteel may otherwise be the inability of their belts to adjust to the wearer is a serious failing that crosses them off my list of options.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

After looking at both and talking to our resident expert, Dear Mr Tobbe, I would say Mysteel.
Thats my personal choice......
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Both manufacturers makes great chastity belts.
It depends on the user. Neosteel have stronger locks, but My-Steel small locks become less visible. Now it´s not only the locks that are different. The belts are similar, but small details different, so that they can be perceived as more or less comfortable.

It would be good if it was possible to test both simultaneously. Unfortunately, the price makes it an impossibility for the majority. You therefore need to ask producers, as much as possible before buying.

If only the dimensions are right, it become good protection if you choose Mysteel or Neosteel.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Here's a thread that gets into the Neosteel vs. Mysteel question.

https://fetlife.com/groups/5061/group_posts/4746397

It starts off about male belts (sorry) but gets into applicable quality discussion. Kind of frustratingly vague but I didn't want to grill Alpha too badly for trying to be helpful.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

GotSteel, thanks for that !

It was def insightful.
But now I'm more confused......;-)
K
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

It made me go back and read mysteels FAQ
The Engrish is a little rough but it seems clear the belts are generally made of tool steel. Though I'm not sure why it mentions surgical stainless steel, are they trying to offer that as an option?

Maybe someone else can make better sense of this:

"The belt and bondage products are always made of stainless steel. This is called V2A steel and is also predominantly used in the food industry and therefore harmless. The advantage is that this steel is the number one stainless steel 1.4301. There is one other highly alloyed steel, which is called V4A and is used in surgery as surgical utensils. This material is also known under the name of surgical steel. V2A is generally suitable for allergy sufferers, especially if the surfaces are highly polished and thus "sealed" (small structure).

But if you still have in mind and like to know that this allergy, mostly nickel, you will not cause skin rash, you just talk to us and we will gladly send a sample piece of our stainless steel plate. So you can easily fix this with a piece of tape on Night of the most sensitive area of ​​skin the next morning and see if an allergy has developed."
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote: It was def insightful.
But now I'm more confused......;-)
K
I thought he was unreasonably vague and when I tried to pin him down, yeah he went on at length but wasn't any less vague. So it kind of makes me wonder how seriously to take the info.

He's right about the steel though and while I'm glad neosteel has come out with an adjustable waist, +/- 1/4 inch is underwhelming. In all fairness I'm not really happy with the idea of mysteels +/- 1.18 inches either, still one is over 4 times better than the other.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Mac wrote:What are ya'lls thoughts on Neosteel vs Mysteel?

Regards,

- Mac
My fiancee wants to lock me in a My-Steel, although he likes Neosteel aesthetic curvature of the pattern.

I dunno. It is his choice of manufacturer and my choice of style. (within his guidelines, of course)

Neosteel does not make a secure belt as far as locking mechanisms go. That dumb padlock they use is great for luggage but not to securely lockdown a woman's belt!

Tollyboy has the BEST locking system, but they went kaput defunct and no longer around. :cry:

The Neosteel round disk thingie that uses a small pin to unlock are not securable without a security seal on it with locking seal posts.

I still cannot figure out how My-Steel plates work together because their pictures on their site are awful for that illuminating perspective. (I refer to the long front shield over the solid rear strap plate that has some sort of swivel or something, I dunno cant make it out in the pics) So I am hesitant about the My-Steel because I am afraid of getting scissor-pinched by rotating plates.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I bought a My-Steel Total belt 1 month ago. I had no hesitations: 3 reasons:
- My-Steel belts are slightly adustable: if I gain or lose weight, no needs to change the belt,
- the shield of My-Steel belts looks much more secure than the other belts (I am really thin and I couldn't adjust my cheap belt properly: tight enough to be untouchable is too painful o my bones),
- I saw no colors except black on NeoSteel shop, and I wanted a pink belt.

Pyra Gorgon: yes the plates can rotate, but I was never pinched! my belt is tight enough (not painful but not touchable), and I have no problems about pinching, urinating, ...

gotsteel: I had several courses about steels, so if I am right... My-Steel usually uses a steel grade which can cause allergies (because of nickel especially). If you can be allergic, you can be given a small piece of this steel grade to be sure you are allergic (or not). if you are, the belt can be crafted with an other steel grade which gives no allergies (surgical steel). However, this surgical steel is weaker against rust and harder to craft (for instance). That's why My-Steel prefers using food steel.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html