The "Tobbeboy" belt (re: "The lock on her back"

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

The "Tobbeboy" belt (re: "The lock on her back"

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Okay, Tobbe is true to his word: I got the belt in the mail! :D

Now, a few things...

#1) The sizing flexibility is a great built in feature. (good job Tobbe) No excuse for being "5 pounds gained, cant wear belt" arguments...

#2) The hammered finish looks cool, gives the belt an aura of hand-crafting. Again, great feature...

#3) The Burg-Wachter blocking lock used off the Chinese belt is handy and its cross-usefulness is a welcome addition to one who has more than one belt...

#4) Edge lining well glued, no hint of any looseness of stinkpoint behind the edging...

However,

The front shield does not fit my anatomy because the curvature at the top of the vulva swell is too acute and the cable rear strap end @ "taint" is not acute enough. This makes the general contouring curve off, driving down the widest part of the vulva swell into the inner thigh muscle tendon.

I need to re-bend that curvature a few degrees more obtuse at the top and more acute at the bottom. This is VERY hard thing to do because Mr. Tobbe dished the 16 ga stainless steel. Dished SS does not bend easily and requires a jig to hold and apply force to specific area...

Right now I am trying to "think outside the box" on how to make this jig out of nothing really useful right now. LOL.

This front shield is IMPRESSIVELY IMPOSSIBLE TO MOVE BY HAND. I've stood on this and it did not move. Hmmm, a vice and some shaped wood will help muchly.

Now, putting together the belt (it was shipped with waistband separated from shield) was easy enough with three copper rivet burrs. The rear cable plate is very secure under the belt edges.

I can tell you right now it would be impossible to pick this simple lock due to its location.

The brief wearing I had it on (test fitting) revealed only the improper front shield curvature (never easy to get right first time, virtually impossible for someone fabricating the shield without having the benefit of test fitting to the model) to be the only problem.

I'm going to post some pictures once I get my phone back and have a camera. (gimme a day or two)

PS: The green cable back is very nice. I love green... :)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: The "Tobbeboy" belt (re: "The lock on her back"

Post by Tobbe »

Well, it took a while before you got it, but I'm happy that now you can´t hardly get the lock without a key. :mrgreen:

It was a long shot to make the front cover curved. As you say Pyra, it´s easier if the person to be wearing it, is nearby and can test during manufacture. Now I know that you are handy and will be able to adjust to fits perfectly.

Of course, a Gorgon have green. Too bad I did not find green edgings. :(
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Tobby, if I may be bold and ask, I would love to see high resolution pictures of the belt during the construction process.

For personal use of course. Always looking for awesome ideas and techniques.

If that's okay of course.

Darlene.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Sorry, there are not many pictures of the manufacturing process. I'm more focused on what I do, than using the camera. But some, I can give you. Just give me some days so I'll be home.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I will post more pictures of this belt. Please give me some time, perhaps tonight I will do so. Today there are many things going on, people to see, places to go, etc.

Any requests for picture angles???
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Tobbe - gotcha, but you had to know some of us were going to ask considering you're an active participant in this area of the forum!

Pyra - I am specifically interested in the joints, seams, edges, the curvature of the crotch area, things like that, if you don't mind. You can email them to me for privacy if you wish, you have my email.
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

Cant wait to see what it looks like! Since the back lock was proposed, ive been intrigued ever since.
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

" This is VERY hard thing to do because Mr. Tobbe dished the 16 ga stainless steel. Dished SS does not bend easily and requires a jig to hold and apply force to specific area..."

Doh! Too high quality! I guess that's not the worst issue to have...
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

gotsteel wrote:" This is VERY hard thing to do because Mr. Tobbe dished the 16 ga stainless steel. Dished SS does not bend easily and requires a jig to hold and apply force to specific area..."
Hydraulic press, hydraulic clamps :)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Well done Tobbe!!
Eargerly awaiting further updates from Pyra and photos :-)