The "Tobbeboy" belt (re: "The lock on her back"

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: The "Tobbeboy" belt (re: "The lock on her back"

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I positively CANNOT get this front shield re-bent. The convexing is too rigid and I have no access to anything "hydraulic". (I don't even have a shop down here on this farm)

Anyways, any ideas on ways of jigging this thing up to hold the convex shape yet allow bend at the top curve and bottom curve?

Tobbe has the central portion of the curve dead on; I just cannot get the top of the front shield to move at all. :(

Yah, this problem is genuinely irking me, as I hate problems I cannot fix or figure out how to fix (given what I am working with right now.)

Had I had the tools I once did, I'd just Dremel cut slots, rebend, add fillers, then grind and re-polish. However, I do not even have a vise large enough to hold squat right now. grrrrrrrrr.

I also need to cut off the copper burrs connecting the front shield and waistband to work it better. (I can always re-rivet it)

Suggestions, anyone?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Okay, here are some pictures I promised earlier:
Attachments
IMG_20140131_145343_0.jpg
IMG_20140131_145106_0.jpg
IMG_20140131_145056_0.jpg
IMG_20140131_145043_0.jpg
See this curve? Too tight on the top of the front shield that curves down around the mons venus, too loose at the bottom where the rear cable attaches. These two points need to be corrected for proper fit.
See this curve? Too tight on the top of the front shield that curves down around the mons venus, too loose at the bottom where the rear cable attaches. These two points need to be corrected for proper fit.
Last edited by Pyra Gorgon on 02 Feb 2014, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

love the lock at the back! im sure you will figure out the fit problem. :geek:
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Suggestions, anyone?
If I gone the easy way, I had cut a straight front shield with a slit - like Tollyboy and many other manufacturers. Would Pyra been in my workshop and tested, while I shaped her shield, it have been easy.
Best way to change the shape, are to loosen the liner with a heat gun. Then heat the metal and shaping with a ballpeen hammer. Then again attach the liner along the sides with glue. And of course, polish the belt!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:Suggestions, anyone?
If I gone the easy way, I had cut a straight front shield with a slit - like Tollyboy and many other manufacturers. Would Pyra been in my workshop and tested, while I shaped her shield, it have been easy.
Best way to change the shape, are to loosen the liner with a heat gun. Then heat the metal and shaping with a ballpeen hammer. Then again attach the liner along the sides with glue. And of course, polish the belt!
No faulting you, Tobbe, as the design is very shape specific and impossible to know exactly without the wearer present for fitting. Back in the old days, when armorers custom made plate for their clients, they had them frequently in the armory for fit-ups and adjustments. I would consider a chastity belt in same category.

Right now I have the chastity belt on a 2x4 with about 10 different clamps pulling in many ways with some hardwood shim slippers to focus force on that curve. I believe it is past the elasticity stage and ought to reset mildly. Top bend does not have to move much, I'll test fit before trying more.

I want to avoid removing edging since edging/ lining seems to be a real issue with chastity belts! (BTW, what did you use to glue the edging on with???)

As for heating it. not interested in doing that. I hate polishing up s.s. to remove oxidation after an orange heat has been put to it.

I wish to high and low heaven we had an anvil, or any piece of un-rusty metal I could use as a raising stake. I don't.

Tool purchases are in order now that my fiancée has returned to work.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Awesome news (update)

I have managed to get the top angle of the front shield opened up. Now, I need to get the lower angle of the front shield (the part that covers the "taint" to increase in angle. For that, time to break down and purchase a 6" bench vise and some nibbles ~n~ bits of metal for shimming to get the bend.

Oh, what I wouldn't do to get my old workshop and tools back...
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

BTW...

Here is a picture of the rebend on the top...
Attachments
Upside down: front shield top curve relaxed to contour my body better...
Upside down: front shield top curve relaxed to contour my body better...
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I have noted things that does not works well on Pyras belt, and is now on track to make a new one. Of course, with the lock back!
Any woman who is interested?
But it requires that she already have a rectangular Burg-Wächter lock from a china belt with a key like this:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

If i only had that type of lock I would jump at the chance! :/
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

http://www.lockpicking101.com/viewtopic ... 10&t=47082
http://burgwachter-usa.com/safe/product ... nserts.php
http://www.euro-tresor.hu/letoltesek/ka ... bw2009.pdf

So, it seems that buying the locking block pin with key is easy enough to get...

BUT! The block itself must be fabricated...machined to fit the locking block pin and the posts of your belt...

Unless you have access to a Bridgeport milling machine and know how to do machining, you are not going to make this thing happen.

Could a person produce these locking blocks? Sure, but if each person is making their own custom stuff, then each one would have to have a completely new set of blueprints so it fits. I do not see this as being a successful business model for a new line of work.