My Steel frustration!

Review your chastity belt!
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

My Steel frustration!

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok I do not like to say bad things about companies but I really must speak out about My Steel.

I wanted to order a belt from them so I went to their website, the top one on Google, ordered a belt and paid via wire transfer. That was the only way they would accept payment and there are no contact details until you've ordered a belt....
I had some simple questions, such as does this belt have a secondary shield?

6 weeks have gone by. No replies.
I did more research. My Steel has a dealer in the Netherlands. I have ordered my belt from them . It's the exact same My Steel website but has nl in the web address rather than de......who knew?! There is no disclaimer that they are a dealer of My Steel. They sell nothing else on this site. It is the My Steel website!

Well I've contacted My Steel in Germany and they want to help but all I get are words.....they want me to request my money back from the Netherlands and reorder through them. But if the Netherlands folk can't answer a simple yes no question for 6 weeks, I'm sure they are not going to rush to 'pay' a wire transfer fee to give me my money back!

I don't understand why My Steel in Germany can not just request that the dealer sends them the money and the order details immediately.

I paid over $1000 6 weeks ago and have got nowhere......

Very fed up right now.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: My Steel frustration!

Post by Tobbe »

Bad to hear that you have not received a response from My-Steel NL. :cry:
If My-Steel in Germany allows the Dutch company to sell and market themselves as similar to My-Steel's own site, it is strange they can not help you.

Please tell us Kellymac how it goes, and as many people read here at BG so it might affect My-Steel to clearly show that it is their own side that customers end up on.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Was there a particular reason to order through the Netherands?
I assume you are in the US.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

When you Google My Steel, the Netherlands site comes up first. Way above the German site. ( I only found the German site recently.......)

But the NL site is My Steel. It's the real deal. Absolutely no indication whatsoever that it's a dealer or that they are based in the Netherlands.....

But my frustration is that Germany says I need to reclaim my money from the NL and then go back to them. The German owner has been helpful saying they will expedite manufacture, delivery etc when they get paid.....but why the heck can they not tell NL to send the money and the order ASAP if the dealer is working with, for My Steel.

So now I'm in the situation that I've placed my order and paid in NL. German My Steel know I've paid and they know my order but they won't do anything until they receive the money and order from NL......
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Kelly
Thank you for the warning.
I am in UK and when I searched My steel with a view to replace my current belt I also got the NL site. I used to work for a company selling Dutch built products so I noticed the headers were in Dutch rather than German, though I speak neither.
I was particularly interested in a Super ergonomic waist belt which offers to speard the downward pressure more evenly all the way around. This coupled to the dished front shield allowing more room for the male parts to co habit :roll: without getting trapped.
HOWEVER I will not be considering buying off NL or DE if they treat genuine clients like they are treating you. THIS MUST BE RESOLVED by DE, They have employed the agent IE My Steel to use their name and trading style IE COPYRIGHT so they are ultimateley responsible to supply you with the belt that THEIR AGENT has taken money for. Otherwise I see this as FRAUD :shock: obtaining money by deception. Please please keep bombarding them with emails till they actually produce the goods.
In the mean time I am sure other potential customers :( . Unless you live in either country and can visit the maker in person I would suggest you tread carefully before committing any HARD EARNED CASH. Then pay a deposit to secure order and BALANCE on collection
In UK there is a term in sales jargon " buyer beware"
Good Luck
Steve
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Any progress on the mysteel belt Kelly?
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Now I am truely frustrated!!

Eventually I received my belt but the wire is way too small! They sent an 18 cm front plate and 18 cm wire. So front to back that's 36 cm.
From the measurements that I gave them, it should have been 41cm.
Also I requested a convex plate and they sent a flat one.....

I have contacted the owner of My Steel and they say that the belt they made is correct. Yesterday I reached out to them again, told them they have seriously messed up and sent photos of the belt with a cloth measuring tape stuck on the plate and wire.

I personally think that whoever cut the wire, was using the correct measurements but added the length of the secondary shield and wire together, forgetting that the 6 cm secondary shield and 1 cm of the wire is stuck on the front plate and therefore should be excluded from their total front to back calculations......

So that's where we are right now :(
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Actually looking at the photos again with the tape measure attached.

The front plate is exactly the measurement I gave them hip to vagina
And the wire is exactly back to anus. LOL, I think they forgot the vagina to anus part!!

But I will keep you informed. If they don't remake the belt, I will be very vocally speaking out against MY Steel!

If the belt was wrong because I'd measured myself incorrectly, well that would be my fault. BUT if the numbers don't add up to the measurements I gave them, they need to correct that mistake.....
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Thanks Michelle!
I guess we should give My Steel a couple of days to respond and if I get nowhere with them, I'd appreciate your help!!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I am very glad you posted this Kellymac.

My fiancée and I were considering MySteel, but now it seems that they are unreliable.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!