My Steel frustration!

Review your chastity belt!
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: My Steel frustration!

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok update.

I am in correspondence with My Steel and we are working together to try and fix the problem.
I will let you know the outcome.

I must say the quality of the belt is amazing and I hope to be wearing my new belt soon :-)
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

I am sure I speak for others when I say It will be nice for you to get what you ordered!!! A real plus point is the quality of the item its self looks good!

S
Last edited by fitherin on 07 Mar 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Good luck Kellymac hope this gets worked out sooner rather than later.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

gotsteel wrote:Good luck Kellymac hope this gets worked out sooner rather than later.
Thanks Gotsteel!

MySteel and I are still sorting the problem. They are communicating with me and my belt is going to be altered.
The delay is actually my end, as I need to re measure and send the belt back.
I think I understand the problem.
My measurements are correct and so are their calculations.
But...if you put a tight belt around the waist, it's naturally horizontal. Not so with a tight belt on the hips. The female form lifts a leather belt at the back so when you take measurements, they are already ergonomic. MySteel wants absolutely horizontal measurements. I've conveyed this info to them so hopefully they can specify that to future customers.

But, I feel that MySteel are responding to me and trying to be helpful. So I still really would recommend them to folks thinking about purchasing a belt
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

More update.

I messaged MySteel today with a potential way to solve the problem.
If the front plate and wire fits, the hip band doesn't. BUT if I place the hip band where it fits, the wire and front plate don't.

I feel it's maybe harder to get correct fitting front plate and wire, so I suggested we just change the hip band sizing, that's easy..,.
No response get. But MySteel are several time zones away from me and they may be busy with other work, family?! Etc.

So far MySteel DE have always responded and been very courteous to me.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

So a couple of days later....

I have had more correspondence with MySteel and both they and I feel it is easier to keep the front plate and wire intact and just change the hip band. That is far easier for me to measure and get correct!

So I am going to send my belt back to them in the next couple of days.

MySteel DE ie. the actual manufacturers of the MySteel belts have been very helpful and always responded in a timely manner.

As I wrote at the very beginning of this thread, MySteel NL, ie. just a seller of the belts, are slow to respond but that maybe because of language differences.

I would definitely tell anyone thinking about buying a belt to order directly from MySteel DE. That was my mistake. BUT I can truthfully say MySteel are helpful and responsive to their customers. The belt that I have from them at the moment is really high quality and well made. I'm so frustrated I can't wear it yet!!

Michelle's idea of going directly to the manufacturer for measurements is a good point. My new MySteel belt (activ Straightline) has no adjustability in the front plate. That's what I wanted. As the name suggests, it is a smooth flat front plate. Just wonderful!!

Anyone who would like to order a regular chastity belt with adjustability in the waist/ hip band and front plate will have absolutely no problems. Just make sure you know exactly where the belt will lie on your hips.

If you want to order a belt like mine, ie super ergonomic so it dips front and back plus no adjustability in the front plate, make sure you really communicate with the belt makers about measurements....

I don't know about other belt manufacturers but MySteel DE are more than happy to help with this process.

When I get my belt all fixed, I will post photos of the belt so you can see the quality!!
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Kelly
Nice to here that your making good progress. I look forward to hearing that your new belt MK11 has arrived and its a perfect fit!! Maybe keep clear of the dough nut shops in the meantime and watch those calories :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I jest!!!!!!!!!!!!
S
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I ordered my belt on My-Steel.de: wonderful!
The customer service is really good, they answer fastly my enquiries about their items, I received the belt 2 weeks after paying, ...
I only had 2 little problems: padlocks started rusting after 3 days (with only shower) and frontshield too long (I gave my exact measurements, but I am used to wear my belt really thight). They asked me to send bach the items to replace, I got the new parts 10 days later (really fast) (they gave me new padlocks and they shortened the frontshield). I'm happy, and the belt is really great!
Their English is good but not perfect, I had no problems to understand them (sometimes, they use German words as "rost" or "frontschild" close to English). I haven't wasted my money =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Wendy: It´s visible on the pictures that your chastity belt is tight. If you feel comfortable and can wear it 24/7, it´s probably a good protection for you, and others who want to touch that the belt protect. Now you just need to find a key holder! :mrgreen:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I needn't to find a keyholder... I already have.

And yes, my belt is tight since my waist is really thin compared to my pelvis. I feel comfortable in her and wearing her all the time isn't a problem.
The protection is really good... until I will lose weight...
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html