Story - Chastity belt sales soar

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
David8191
Sex: Male

Story - Chastity belt sales soar

Post by David8191 »

I have received this report which is believed to be genuine although the country of origin is not named.

Chastity Belt Sales Soar
Sales of chastity belts have greatly increased since the President revealed in his New Year speech that gis wife had a belt for the past six months and would continue to do so as an example to other women.
A survey last month indicated that nearly 25% of the female population are belted. The time of lockup varies, for newly married couples release is daily for up to an hour but this soon changes to weekly or longer. Most women said that their desire for sex increased by three or four weeks locked in a belt. Some men reported excellent results from keeping the belt locked for six or twelve months.
Men and women were both aware that a chastity belt cannot be made totally secure because it can be cut off or the lock picked. They welcome the law that will come into force next month making the unauthorised removal or attempted removal of a locked chastity belt a criminal offence with mandatory prison terms of ten years for removal or five years for attempted removal. Anyone, including the wearer, who instigated or assists the crime is subject to the same penalty.
eja01

Re: Story - Chastity belt sales soar

Post by eja01 »

He, he, David, please enlighten us which president was talking about chastity belt. In which state came into force the law concerning chastity belts and where in the world is 25% of female population belted. I'd like to move there. Being a locksmith specialized in picking chastity belts must be a good running business, though illegal. :P
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

I treat this post with scepticism. I find it very hard to believe. Especially as noone has even found out to which country it refers.
Purpwolf

Post by Purpwolf »

an interesting thought but I bet it is wishful thinking. If not and this is true then I am a happy man that chastity belts and those who wear them are being viewed in more favourable light as they should be. I highly doubt that there would ever be penalties for removing ones own belt though!
bison999

Post by bison999 »

Simple thing to do: Copy & paste some of the text into google.com => google tells you immediately where the text came from, in this case it seems to be a forum original ;)
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

bison999 wrote:Simple thing to do: Copy & paste some of the text into google.com => google tells you immediately where the text came from, in this case it seems to be a forum original ;)
I did not find it.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

If David8191 not specifies a source, I transmitted this history to fiction.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work