True Story - My experience part one

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Cindy
Sex: Female

True Story - My experience part one

Post by Cindy »

A true story of one of the first times I was in a chastity belt. Let me know if any of you like it and want to hear more.

Well almost 300 views and only one nice comment. Thanks fitherin.
So I decided to remove my story and won't be posting part 2 or 3 as no one is interested.
Last edited by Cindy on 18 Apr 2014, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Story - My experience part one

Post by fitherin »

So Frustrating, I guess you get what you ask for with a chastity belt :( meant in the nicest possible way, It sounds like you have great fun together!!!! :oops: I look forward to the next installment
S
Kellymac3

Re: True Story - My experience part one

Post by Kellymac3 »

Cindy, I enjoyed reading about your experience. I was looking forward to hearing more. Heck alot of threads on this site get lots of reads but no comments. Most folks just read and leave. I've got a v personal story, 1000s of reads, only one nice comment!

Keep going please. I'm getting ready to start writing again. Would like for you to continue too...
K
Last edited by Kellymac3 on 19 Apr 2014, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Cindy wrote: Well almost 300 views and only one nice comment. Thanks fitherin.
You had to mention it explicitly you like to get comments. Because not everybody likes it here.
Unfortunally I have missed your story, so have nothing to comment. I hope you will restore it back.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Cindy
Please reconsider re posting your story, let it sit a while. I personally would preffer everyone who is registered to have to log on each session! More likeley to post and comment.
What ever you decide to do please keep visiting the forum, always looking for chat :lol: ideas :?: or just daft observations :roll:
Steve
joeforchastity

Post by joeforchastity »

Oh my that is too bad. :( I read the story and really enjoyed it. I am not always logged in so I rarely comment.
Brin

Post by Brin »

I didn't even know this forum before the story was gone. :(
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Cindy wrote:Well almost 300 views and only one nice comment. Thanks fitherin.
So I decided to remove my story and won't be posting part 2 or 3 as no one is interested.
I am sorry that the response disappointed you. This is often the case on the internet. Everything you write is read by someone, loved by someone, loathed by someone else and commented by very, very few. You are really writing things for yourself most of the time and any feedback you get should be seen as a bonus only. What you write today will stay for a long time. Have you never read something great that you want to comment on only to find out that it was written in 2001 and the only way to contact the author is through a bouncing email address? Such is the Internet, feedback comes slowly and drawn out over many years. Someone will like it today but many more will like it in the future.

Also remember that most readers was not registered members and thereby could not post any feedback.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I feel your pain, Cindy.

Fear not! We do care, even though we do not reply to everything. I used to feel that way too. Now, I just focus on getting the information out there. People will process that as their hearts lead them to feel.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

I would have liked to have read your story, but I didn't get to it before you took it down. I hope you will reconsider and repost it or just sent it to me to read.

I have also been very disappointed by lack of response to my fictional work. I would welcome even negative comments if you would care too.