Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Post by Pat24 »

"First we measure you up" Said Ma`am.

I was not expecting this sort of measuring, they both helped the other girl off of the table, and stood in-front of me. "Get closer" We did so, till our breasts were touching. "Arms around each other" We did so.

Ma`am then went to the draw on left side of her desk, brought out a long piece of blue rope, first she tied my hands behind my back, then brought the rope round my waist then the girls waist, tied her hands too. The rope was then placed between her legs a harsh tug, that made a tear well up in her eye, that must have hurt her pussy and pulled upwards under me and tied off between my hands.

Then some more rope, "Place chins on each others shoulders" a little pulling and pushing, we managed. "Now kiss, and stay in that position." Our necks were tied together.

We stood there kissing, our heads bent to our right.

Madam presented us with a plastic tube about one and a half inches in diameter two inches long. Half was placed in my mouth, "Open wide" I did, other half in my new neighbor, our mouths were then taped together, forcing us both to breath through our noses.

The tube filled our mouths, our tongues could touch easily through the tube, and we did toy with each other, with our breasts tummies and legs touching, once again what a turn on.

"Notice the small hole in the top of the tube between your mouths" Of course we could not see it, but I crossed my eyes to try too. "This is so we can feed you, now I wonder what we can place in this rather small hole.

Ma`am put her arm up, "milk?"

"Yes was the reply.anything else"

I moaned to myself, their silly games.

"Water?"

"Yes, anything else"

"Pussy juice?"

"Brilliant, and getting warmer"

"Mans cum?"

"Bang on, yes mans cum, I wonder who will win that little fight of tongues, each trying to hand each other the cum, worry not dears, plenty to go around"

We both shuffled a little rather uneasy with this.

I did like licking her tongue, and trying to press myself up closer to her. A warm homely feeling.

My lead was picked up, not sure who took it, but a tug on my neck meant we were on a very slow move, out the door, along the corridor, into a lift, upstairs we went, into Ma`am`s bathroom.

On the shower curtain rail a saline bag full of something grey and wet was hanging, from that a long plastic hose with a small tap. My lead was tied to the curtain rail, the hose end was fitted by Madam into the top of the tube that forced our mouths open. Ma`am went into her bedroom came back shortly afterwards with a baby-bath.

Both Ma`am and Madam lifted us off the ground together by the waist, the baby-bath kicked under our feet, we were stood down.

"When the bag is empty you will be learning how to be a pony."

Ma`am turned the tap on, whatever was inside began to drip down the pipe, we both watched "Be sure to lick it all up."

The juice in the pipe got closer to us, we both looked around nervously the stuff hit my tongue, I was not surprised that it tasted of mans cum, thou would have been nice to know as to who`s it was.

"Sperm donors" Said Ma`am "We get it from the local sperm donors bank"

The cum filled the tube we both started licking, the smell of cum was a little over-powering. Lapping away at this, made me tug at the rope around my waist, my pussy wanted something, anything. I squeezed down on the dildo, but pussy was far to tired. "Ma`am came over to me....
"Guess who is watching, well you cannot guess, so I will tell you, and all this was her idea, Penny, she said you had her mans dick in your mouth, so she assumes you like cum so drink up my pretty"

My pussy jolted, my brain went wild, I looked over my neighbors head, to see a camera pointing straight at us, the cum kept coming. A tear rolled down my face, more out of frustration then dislike. As I lapped away my tongue started to get tired, but I dared not stop. I thought to myself, how could I be enjoying this.Ma`am continued.....

"Penny told us that her mans dick did go into your butt, so you lied to me earlier, telling me that you have never had your butt used"

I went a little red in the face, caught out lying.

"So we have butt plug with hole through it, especially for you"

I could already visualize it, a tube filled with cum through a plug into my butt. I had no need for M`am to clarify, but she did anyway.

"We can strap two saline bags to your shoulders, a pipeline through the plug into your butt., as you obviously like cum."

I tried to shake my head, but no movement at all, the very thought and pussy spilled out more juice.

"I bet his dick ran through your breasts too"

I try to say "no" but of course nothing came out.
With that Ma`am moved towards the center of us, pulled the pipe out from between us, cum dripped out, lowered the pipe over me, smeared the cum with the wooden spoon over my tits, then plugged the pipe back in. My breasts heaved, my wrists were now hurting as I tried to pull away from my bonds, my pussy throbbed, I squeezed my buttocks together as hard as I could.

Madam came out with some more rope, tied us together just above our knees, then our ankles.

Ma`am and Madam went into the bedroom, and lay down together, I think they could see us, but we could only hear them. We continued drinking whilst they made love. We both strained against the ropes, but nothing gave. My legs wanted to give way, but the ropes held me in place. I tried to stop fighting it all, but pussy kept pounding away. The other girl sobbed, I suspect mostly in frustration.

The bag now empty we stood resting our tongues, the dribble of juice down my legs was itchy but I could do nothing about it. The Ladies got up, got dressed, Ma`am came into the bathroom, placed another saline bag above our heads, said "You have one hour to finish up" and left. My tummy was getting full, and pressing up against the other girl did not help, but on we drank. My mind went blurred, thought we could be in this position for a long, long time, my tongue was now on auto it was far to tired.

The last drops lapped up, we waited for someone to release us.

A bell rang in the background somewhere, we both stood waiting, still bound up tight. In came Madam and Ma`am, behind them, Penny.

My heart sank, Ma`am spoke up "Penny would like a few words with you" I knew this would not go down well with me.

Penny came closer, licked me across my right cheek, "ooo you been crying a little, good. Nice to see cum on your tits, she knelt down behind me, ran her hands over then between my buttocks, i see your butt-hole is filled too. You allowed my husband up there, in fact from what I understand you egged him on. Due to you we have now separated, you will suffer for that."

My eyes widened as she spoke, " In truth you are paying for your stay here, your bank account details and all assets are in my hands now, sold you TV to pay for your first week here, your house is now on the market, I have papers for you to sign."

I wanted to beg her to have me released, but I still could not talk.

She continued "I know we said ten years, but you might as well stay here for the rest of your life, I will be here for a while, once I leave you will never see me again! By the way, you will never orgasm again!!"

With that I squeezed on my dildo, my juices ran my pussy just throbbed, tears rolled down my face.

Penny got up looked over at Ma`am and Madam, May I spank that pussy of hers?"

"Of course dear" Said Ma`am

"Can I see her swallow a bag of of cum too?"

With that Madam went to the phone, ordered up another two bags a new butt plug and tape. Ma`am then released the other girl from me, "No talking" said Ma`am, Madam took the other girl out of the bathroom, off came my belt, I was told to sit on the loo.

Once finished, I was led over to the bath, pushed forward by penny. she oiled up my butt, "Please" I said, "Shut up" was reply.

The new plug was shown to me, an inch wide with end snipped off and a hole running through the center. I tried to cover my butt with my right hand, Penny pulled it away, "behave!" In slid the plug, I arched my back as it felt so good sliding in. Meanwhile Ma`am had strapped the two bags to the curtain rail, two tubes trailed from them, one of them was threaded into my butt by Penny. Best I could do was hold on to the bottom of the bath tub. I heard tape being cut, felt it being taped to my butt. Fully taped into place, "Stand" came the command, I was helped up. The other tube was then fed into my mouth, my lips taped closed together. My hands then locked behind my neck via my collar. I was turned around so they could all see my butt.

Ma`am left for a few minutes, came back in with a mirror, "You should see what is going on behind you".

The tap on the on the tube going into mouth was switched on. I watched the cum slowly drip down towards my mouth, I placed my tongue over the end so it could enter me, "behave" said penny, she slapped my bottom. I looked at her, "annoyed by the slap? plenty more to come"

I released my tongue from the nozzle of the pipe, the cum rushed in, warm and smelt faintly of bleach. "Swallow" I looked at Penny again "Go on" I did so.

The mirror was lined up so I could see the pipe behind me, Penny switched the small plastic tap on, I shook my head. my head may have said "No" but my pussy said "here is more juice, your loving this"

The mirror was moved downwards in line with the cum dripping towards my butt, I squeezed my buttocks together in the vane hope of stopping it from entering me.
The first drips vanished from eye sight as it went through the butt plug, then nothing for a short while.

The warm cum entered me, tears welled up in my eyes, my pussy just poured with juice,Penny created air bubbles by switching the tap on and off, so that I could see the cum slowly oozing downwards.

My bottom started to fill up, in turn they each knelt behind me to watch, then kiss my butt.

Whilst Madam was kissing my butt, Penny whispered to me "Does your pussy ache like my heart did over my split from my husband? I have some great ideas of how to annoy you further"

I sucked harder on my tube, the warm cum continued entering me, I tugged a little on my collar.

"My husband had your pussy I will make it suffer, you have no escape, minimum of eleven years, then as far as I know, you will be led to the workers quarters, put to work. There you will chop wood, dig ditches, and flogged when you stop working. No one is searching for you"

With that she ordered me to open my legs wider, and asked Ma`am for the wooden spoon. My eyes widened.

Penny knelt in-front of me, tweaked my pussy lips, and was handed the spoon. she ran the spoon over my pussy slowly, this made me suck on the tube harder, "ooooooo your all wet" she licked the spoon, "Very nice, now, will you sign those papers" I looked down at her, shook my head "no". "Final word on the matter?" I sobbed, I nodded "Yes" "This might hurt"

I arched my back to in an attempt to get away from the spoon, she ran the spoon slowly back and forth, then I tugged hard on my collar, "You will sign ?" I nodded "Yes"

Penny smiled, got up, went into the bedroom came back with a pen and the papers. Ma`am unlocked my right hand from the collar, "Sign where I have placed the red crosses"

I sobbed and signed, Six papers needed signing, fourteen signatures.

""Good" said Penny. "Your bank account is now mine, as is your house and all it`s belongings, your car, and did you notice, you signed your body over to me too"

I must admit through my tears I had not noticed. But I did realize I had given my life away for one moment of gratification that was not forthcoming.

"I wish to share you with Ma`am and Madam"

She knelt in-front of me again "Your juices are flowing nicely, so all this is a turn on for you, well I am glad I am here for you."

Madam locked my hand back into place.

Ma`am changed the bag over my head, as I had drunk first one dry. As she did, Penny got up momentarily in order to place cum on her fingers then rubbed it on my sore nipples. They glistened now, Penny looked very pleased with her work.

She then held my right tit from underneath, used the wooden spoon to annoy my nipples, then came the smack of wood on nipples, I tried to scream but little sound came out, I was breathing very quickly as she moved from one nipple to next. The juice now dripping from my ankles, tickled somewhat as it streamed down my legs.

Penny knelt in-front of me again, she looked up at me " Remember the man you were interested sometime ago, and were been going out with for a while, well he thinks you moved to Paris, without a word of goodbye, he called you "A bitch" Now I am living with him" She smiled up at me.

"Hmmm half the bag has gone into your butt," I looked into the mirror now being held by ma`am.

Penny ran the spoon over my pussy again, just patted it on my pussy very gently, I arched, "How dare you, come back here" I did so" "Much better, if you thought signing was going to stop me spanking pussy you are wrong. Is it my pussy now to do with as I please?"

I shook my head "No" "Are you sure? for each "No" I get you get ten of the best on pussy"

I tried to think, if I say "Yes" I will get spanked anyway, my mind was so confused, "well come on, answer me" My head shook in all directions, I was lost as to what she wanted from me. She continued patting my pussy gently, I sobbed, my juices flowed, my hips started gyrating to her patting, "Well?" I nodded viciously "YES"

"The patting stopped, "Thank you" with that she stood up.

"See, we did hardly touch you, you have given away your whole life, and with Ma`am permission tonight you can lick me out, I am not a lesbian, but to see you being forced to please me will help me with what I have been through."

More tears, more juice, both bags now nearly empty.

Penny spoke to me again "Guess what we have," I could not guess, even if I could i could not open my mouth, Well I will tell you, numbing Gel normally used by dentists before an injection. Now guess where we are going to use it" I shuddered. "You got it, on your pussy, and of course make sure clit gets a full dose you will enjoy that, won`t feel your juice pouring out anymore"

All three of them laughed at that one.

I nearly wet myself thinking about it.

"Worry not my dear, I have plenty more ideas to annoy that pussy of mine"

I thought for second "Mine"?

Admin edit: The story continues in Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 5
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Post by fitherin »

I always thought that "us men folk" were the ones with the dirty :shock: thoughts and always to blame for saucy stories.
Pat i think your story continues to amaze me :x and your mind is shall I say "naughty"? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Part 5 pretty please
S
Pat24
Sex: Female

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Post by Pat24 »

fitherin wrote:I always thought that "us men folk" were the ones with the dirty :shock: thoughts and always to blame for saucy stories.
Pat i think your story continues to amaze me :x and your mind is shall I say "naughty"? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Part 5 pretty please
S
LOL, Cheers for compliment :)