be careful what you wish for

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
cmb1
Sex: Male

be careful what you wish for

Post by cmb1 »

I am not very good at writing things but here is my attempt at a brief account of and interesting situation I found myself in a few years back

I won’t go into details but my live in partner had a tollyboy chastity belt, the model with rear chains and she was wearing it almost full time but it was removed at night, we were together for some 6 years before we parted
Then some 3 years ago we met in the street, was one of those nice to see you again how are you. She suggested a drink and a chat. So we went into a pub and chatted
It appears she has a new partner who has her in a new thong style tollyboy with full cage secondary shield; she said was a big mistake telling him she used to wear before as he did not know they were still made. But once she told him looked it up on the net and wanted her in one

When we met in the street she was wearing it, and in the pub did ask if I had her old belt witch I do, she then suggested coming home with me to try the key!!! , being a little shocked I agreed without thinking about it. We left and I drove to my place, she came inside and remarked how it was much as she remembered it. I asked if she wanted a drink she said yes so I went into the kitchen
I turned around and she was standing behind me, I had not realised she had followed me into the kitchen, I walked towards her and we started kissing. .. She whispered in my ear you won’t get far unless the key fits, I was never any good at taking hints but worked that one out
I led her by the hand upstairs and we both sat on the bed then kissed more, I told her I was going to get the key and it was in the spare room, when I returned she was on the bed, I took the key and it did not fit, if I had of thought very little chance it would. The look on her face was a picture. She said no it has to fit.
She day back on the bed and for a few seconds was quiet then turned over and kissed me again saying she was sorry and should have known but was very horny and not thinking
Not sure what to do I kissed her this time she grabbed me and put her hands down my pants , and pushed me onto my back , next was shoes and pants off and she was giving me blow job
I was not complaining but it all finished with me on top my penis in her hands with it pressing on the secondary shield, she was looking somewhat concerned when I looked into her eyes. But that put a stop to any plans for sex that night. She stayed the night and in the morning I took her home
Was a very strange situation the next day with me trying to avoid the subject of the chastity belt, was not sure what to say, but in the end she said she was sorry and was not meaning to mess me around and was very serious when she came home with me, went on to say was the first time it has actually been used as a chastity belt and she is not sure she likes it

We have met a few times since many times got as far as kissing but the tollyboy made sure did not go further

I think is a case of be careful what you wish for
fitherin

Re: be careful what you wish for

Post by fitherin »

Hello Cmb
So you met up with a woman you were once married to and she was locked in a chastity belt by her new husband sounds like a sensible guy.
Between your ex wife and your self there is still a certain desire and she was willing to experiment with you to see if the desire was mutual?
You made it to the bedroom and then remembered that she was in FACT locked in a Tollyboy chastity belt, The same type of belt that she wore when she was married to you?
Given how many hundreds/ thousands of possible key cutting combinations the cylinder locks, I guess if your key had fitted and opened the lock to realise your desires a couple of things apart from sharing desire would have happened
1/ You would still be seeing her
2/ probably on a daily basis
3/ She would have been divorced again
4/ She would still be wearing a chastity device only with you holding the key again
5/ She would also be wearing a tracker device :oops:
I guess the one GOOD THING that this has proved is that chastity belts do actually work as far as preventing vaginal penatrative sex for this lockee at least until unless she finds a matching key some where else other than at home
Thanks for sharing it is really a good endorsement for buying good quality belts with even better quality locks :(
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Seems to me the new husband knows what he was doing.

And knows what would happen if he didn't lock her up properly, and has made 100% sure that it can't.

And she must surely have known and expected to be properly secured when she told her new husband about having worn the belt before. If he'd not fitted a new lock he'd have been an idiot.
Purpwolf

Post by Purpwolf »

smart guy her new husband lol
cmb1

Post by cmb1 »

yes seen her a few times since and if not prepaired to damage the belt and then have to explane why she has to be a good girl