Fetish Ironworks

Review your chastity belt!
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: Fetish Ironworks

Post by msknight »

Hi Folks,

I have come home to another e-mail.

I have to consider what it says very carefully and make a decision.

If you are a supplier ... manufacturer ... and you are reading this ... then PLEASE ... PLEASE ... PLEASE ... do not skip on communication. It is SO VERY important.

So much heartache has been caused here.

Give me a day or two to think, and I will update with more.

Michelle.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hello Michelle
Fingers crossed that they have come to an acceptable understanding!
S :D
msknight

Post by msknight »

Now ...

For the last few days I've been working out what to say.

The truth is that there isn't anything for me to say right now. The ball is in Fetish Ironworks court and it is up to them to say/do something, or stay silent. I don't have any date or time scale by which to measure their silence.

The only question that applies to me now, is how long I am prepared to sit listening to silence?

I know this sounds ridiculously cryptic, but its the truth.
msknight

Post by msknight »

I have extreme pleasure in reporting that I've received pictures this evening which show that Fetish Ironworks appear to have every intention of keeping to their word.

There are possibly a few issues at my end ... depending on eventual delivery dates ... I move around a bit ... however, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

I just have to remain patient and let them do what they need to do.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Sounds good!
Too bad it would take so long time.
A few words to you had done their problems less talked-about.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
msknight

Post by msknight »

OK, so perhaps I was too presumptious. They've gone quiet again. Last received 17th June and we're now 3rd August. - My e-mail progress requests were 19th July and 30th July ... so as you can see, I'm not being an unreasonable, moaning bitch about this.

I honestly have no clue as to what is going on.

Their e-mails did mention the cost strain, and that the episode was so embarasing that they were ceasing trading ... however I have no inclination to volunteer more money to a company that isn't really engaging with me, and the web sites are still up; indicating the possibility that they are still trading. If the embarassment was that large then, if it was me, the web sites would ahve been the first thing to get killed outright.

I have to admit that of all the belts I've tried, the slung hip seems the most comfortable and is the easiest to get on with; far more comfortable than the ergonomic hip or waist bands.

From what I've read, it seems that there is one problem left for them to solve, which is the adhesion of the lining; however from all I've been reading, my own personal conclusion is that the lining is just going to be part of the ongoing maintenance of a belt; periodical re-adhesion is going to be necessary ... the problem with the first belt is that the neoprene broke up with use.

I did forward them a design thought for a lock system ... not intending it for myself ... just something for them to investigate for future designs ... but somehow that might have muddied the water. It was another lesson for me, that I should never try to be helpful ... I just make things worse.

So ... that's where we stand at the moment; more than a year after ordering, a lot of heartache and, despite all that has happened, still no meaningful communication from them.
msknight

Post by msknight »

OK - so another request for update has gone this morning. I don't hold out much hope.

I'm speaking with friends in Germany again, for a short-notice trip to Europe. Could do without this. No communication, no information ... no clue as to what is going on in their minds.

We also have legal teams at work, and that is where, being known, is actually advantagious as I don't have anythign to hide and can speak with people reasonably confidently about matters that would scare others in to total silence.

But I'm not happy.

Is being treated like a human being really too much to ask?
msknight

Post by msknight »

You know ... I'm starting to think evil thoughts. As you know, I'm not backwards about coming forwards. I've got/put unboxing videos of me, with chastity belts on YouTube, Vimeo and Viddler ... as well as some that are still up on my realbondage web site.

A few weeks ago, we did a multimetre destruction video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFPTwFT3_6Y - and I'm now thinking that if the rest of this year goes by without hearing another word from Fetish Ironworks, I'm going to repeat this exercise with the piece of s**t that they sent me.

The video that showed the weakness of their lock ... that'll get blasted; no one will trust their designs again.

I'm feeling angry. And when I get mad about a company that makes crap, doesn't communicate with me, and rips me off ... I get even.

But they have time ... up until the end of the year. That's another four months on top of the two months of silence I've already endured (last contact received 17th June) ... not unreasonable, I believe.

Get ready for fun, because I think they'll never be heard from again.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
So sorry that FETISH IRONWORKS are treating you so badly.If you give them a wake up email every day it could be classed as harassment. May be they dont believe in the customer actually being right. Which is a shame as without customers they have no job .......................
I believe yourbeing more than fair!

S
msknight

Post by msknight »

Yay! - Communication!

I've heard news, but it's 5:20am here and I've got to get ready for work. I'll translate it when I get home tomorrow evening ... but I honestly thought that the lesson about communication had been learned from last year.

More in a couple of days, when I've translated it.

Honestly, all it takes is one f***ing e-mail. Is that REALLY too much to ask?