Chastity Hell - Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
msknight
Sex: Female

Chastity Hell - Part 2

Post by msknight »

My legs are secured apart, one to the left bottom corner and the other to the centre. My arms above my Head, so I only occupy one side of the bed. the legs, however, are apart enough for His fingers to play me merry Hell under the duvet.

I'm not gagged but I know not to say anything while His big, shining eyes look down on my face and His finger traces the outline of the shield. He grins openly at me while He tickles all around my fanny. "Hmm... guess who's not getting any tonight." He croons at me.

All I can do is whine a little in frustration as the muscles in my left leg start to twitch involuntarily. I try and move my hips a little so that I can relieve the tension and ease the nerves that are firing my spasms. Master allows me a little leeway and then clamps His open hand down on the shield and uses His leverage to pin my pelvis firmly against the bed. "Going somewhere?"

"No, Master. How could I?" I plead, tensing the arm chains in demonstration of my hopeless predicament.

"OK, you've got a point. But anyway," He said, slapping my outer thigh a couple of times with His open hand, "it's been a long few weeks for us both and we need our rest for this week together. Time for sleep." He then turned off the light and slipped underneath the duvet.

He settled in to my side as best He could given my pinned position, laid a big, hairy arm over His prize possession, (a.k.a. "me,") fell asleep in short order and started snoring soon after. He left me to mentally ache myself to the land of slumber with my nerves occasionally firing the odd muscle twitch in their longing for carnal satisfaction.

It wasn't long before I joined Master in dream land. Some might think it difficult to sleep while shackled to the bed, with a heavy human arm and a tight metal band restricting your breathing, and a rhythmic chain saw gently chewing away at your ear drum. The first few nights it does feel a little strange. Sleep comes hard and a few nights require begging to be let loose; but then like most things it becomes the normal way of doing things and sleeping without chains then seems like the abnormal thing to do.

Not that most evenings are spent like this, however. Most working week nights are spent loose purely to make sure I get adequate sleep for the job, but weekends and, "together," breaks like this see me endure all that gives Master His pleasures. To be honest, it is fun for me too. A little bit of flattery at the attention, a touch of angst because of the frustrations, something of a kick board for me to vent some steam at and, when all is said and done, a damn sight more fun than just the missionary positions with the lights out.

I mean, how can ... uhhhh .... some people ... hmmmm ... possib.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

A poke in the ribs wakes me up. A bit of stretching the limbs and then open the eyes to see Master, propped up on one elbow, smiling down at me. "Time for breakfast, little one." Bugger. It's daylight already. I don't feel fully rested, but then it takes a few days to loose the work funk. He unchained me and sent me on my way, patting my arse as I got out of bed.

Tea and crumpets on a Saturday morning are delish. the butter just melts in to the warm, spongy holes. Master with His impeccable timing, came in to the kitchen just as I finished putting everything on the plates. We went through to the dining room to munch our luscious, indulgent breakfast, dribbling hot butter all over the plates.

"OK, put the plates in the kitchen, clean your hands and come back. I've got a little something for you." instructs Master. Puzzled, I carried out His orders, taking the plates away and washing the butter off my hands in the sink. Returning to the dining room, I had no idea what was going to happen next, but Master dipped down underneath the table and pulled something out.

He produced a buzzwire game and placed it on the table. It was mounted on a piece of wood and had a long, bendy wire. At one end was a hoop which was resting around a piece of plastic. The buzzer and a small battery were mounted on the other side of the board.

"If you can get the loop from one side to the other, without setting the buzzer off, then you can have an orgasm tonight. Hows that?"

I just stared at him. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Now, I'm going to work in the home office next door, so if you set the buzzer off, I'll Hear it." With that, He got up and left me there, looking dumbfounded at the little child's game.

I just sat there and pondered the puzzle. Not the wire thingy, that was straightforward enough. The puzzle being that the battery was exposed on the board. All I'd have to do was disconnect the battery, run the hook to the other end and reconnect the battery again. Job done, orgasm in the bag; or in the bed, wherever.

I sat there, staring at the thing for a full ten minutes. Eventually, I decided to do things the honest way. I braced myself, picked up the hoop and started to take it over the wildly bent wire.

With both elbows on the table, I used one hand to steady the wrist on the other. Slowly, millimetre by painful millimetre, I manoeuvred the hoop along each short length, executing a combination of finger twist and precision hand movement at each of the awkward corner points.

Some corners were tighter than others and beads of sweat were starting to break out on my forehead. The muscles in my arms were beginning to ache. At about half way through the wire, I could feel a stiffness in the long muscles in my arms. It became more difficult to handle the corners.

At about three quarters of the way, the stiffness crept up in to my fingers and I started to shake. I cried a little as my body betrayed me and, "BUUZUZZZZTTTT!!!!" signalled my failure. I dropped the hoop on to the wire, let my forehead hit the table and wept a little.

Master came in from the next room and took the hoop to the end of the wire in order to stop the buzzing noise. "You could have disconnected the battery, you know."

"I know, Master. I know. I just wanted to do it properly." I wept in to the table.

"Look up for a moment." I lifted my tear streaked face to look at the buzzwire, tormenting me. Master disconnected the battery, and then turned the unit around. He lifted the buzzer unit and in a hidden compartment beneath it, revealed a second battery! To prove His point, He moved the hoop a little and it emitted another buzz as He tapped it lightly on the bare wire.

I just stared at the bloody thing, open mouthed. If I had tried to cheat the game, I would have been caught red handed!

"You were honest, little one, and for that you can have your orgasm tonight." He leant forward and kissed my forehead, damp with the perspiration. "And as an extra special treat, you can have me inside you as well." He smiled. Trust is a big thing in the games we play, so it is no wonder that when I come through for him, the rewards are a little higher.

On Hearing those words, my vagina tensed up as if His penis were already present inside it; and all I could do, was return to crying as my clitoris did a little involuntary flutter beneath its steel cage.

Once Master had promised me release, then He would usually carry through with His promise; the intensity of these emotions were too powerful to screw around with, and He knew this only too well. If He were to retract His offer then it would have to be something really serious to make Him do that. Unless something really dumb happened, then I knew that I was on course for a serious session of orgasmic proportions tonight. Literally.

The rest of the day passed as many others. We had shopping to do in order to stock the house for the week ahead. On the bus around town, I remained standing. The waist belt made it uncomfortable to sit down in, and the metal bra was hidden beneath a woolly jumper and a flapping jacket. I just had to ensure that I didn't fall forward in to anyone because it would be anything BUT a soft landing! There would inevitably be questions asked as to what the heck Playtex were making these days, so I had to take more care.

Master had a smile on His face throughout our day shopping. He knew all about the steel that was encasing my body and He found extra icing for His pleasure cake by the simple fact that no one else knew of my situation even though they were sat and stood so very, very close to me.

It took a number of trips to and from the car at the Park & Ride, before we had finished all that we needed to do and it was starting to get dark. Master decided He wanted a chauffeuse and tossed me the car keys. I drove home in relative comfort and He got to sit and watch the world go by. Quite literally the world was going by, as there had been an accident and we were stuck in traffic while other cars, bound for different destinations, sailed by our queue.

Eventually we did break free of the nose to tail gridlock and sailed back home. On parking up, I gingerly peeled myself from the drivers seat, being careful that the wire of the belt didn't bite right in to my arse. Master watched this manoeuvre with glee before getting out and helping me get the shopping in to the kitchen and, as I put the groceries away He tended the other bits and pieces that we had bought.

The evening meal was another snap affair. We had taken advantage of being in town to have a decent lunch, so some bread and a small selection of cheese did us fine while watching a film. Well, it was either that or the tens of channels which had nothing on worth seeing. It was as the film finished and Master put the disc back in its little plastic box that He announced, "Bed time, little one. Get yourself ready." and I trotted up to the bathroom, cleared my bowels the best I could, used my squeezy bottle to flush some water behind the shield and dried myself off.

While I was taking care of my ablutions, Master had turned up the heating in the bedroom so that we didn't have to resort to anything as clumsy as the duvet. When I walked in, He already had the chains in place. All four corners so I was to be spread right in the centre of the bed. With a gesture from Him, I hopped in to position and my ankles were secured. He checked the positioning and then went to the office to retrieve the key.

On returning, Master took off the bra first. As the lock sprung open and the metal parted, my chest expanded and I took a deep breath of air. Oh, it felt good to exercise my rib cage after twenty four hours of being held by that damned stainless band.

After a couple of lung-fulls, Master ordered me back and He secured my wrists to the corners. With that, He then brought the key to bear on the waist belt. As it had only been on for a day, I wasn't in such a pleading hurry to be rid of its evil, controlling grip. However, there was always that little nervous tweak that happened in my brain whenever my loins were loosened from the pressures exerted by the silicone covered metal.

You can only appreciate what it is to relax your entire body, once you have lived a length of time in unforgiving restriction. Bonds that don't negotiate. Steel that has no care as to whether you've got a cramp. Even though my wrists and ankles were chained to the bed, I could still arch my back and every ounce of my bone, muscle and flesh let out a sigh of, "Freedom! Ahhhhh...."

I think Master likes to watch that moment as well, because He was studying me intently throughout the period of full release. He gave me a window to myself before eventually sitting on the bed beside me. "Now. Let's not try and wreck this mattress quiet as badly as the last one. Eh?" He was referring to the rotting that had taken place because I'd had so many orgasms last time we had a free session like this. It was my cue, however, that He planned to run me ragged. The cork was popped and He was going to make no attempt to keep the wine in the bottle. All I could do in response to Him was whine a little.

He started by reaching for my nipples and was tweaking them a little. As they had only been under steel for a short time, they weren't desperate for attention. My clit, however, was red hot screaming for action. But then, Master knew this. I started panting and moaning at His touch. He tweaked, teased and tormented my nipples until they were erect, hard, sore and my moaning was staring to contain hints of pain, and then he suddenly moved his finger straight down and touched my clit.

The moment his finger made contact with my sensitive, depraved, starved, throbbing womanhood, I exploded. I cried out to the ceiling and my back became bow-arched as I came in an instant and soaked the bed. Master grinned and tut-tutted me in playful fashion as my cry lowered to a humane level and I returned to panting and moaning. "Well, little one, it looks like we're well on our way to ruining another mattress I fear."

"Yes, Master." was all I could stutter in response as my body calmed down to a more sedate pace and my spine let me lie flat on the bed once more. He took the key to the locks back to the safe while I relaxed a little. The first orgasm was always the hair trigger one and I needed a bit of time to recover from it.

When Master returned, He started to undress and put His clothes on the chair. "You do know that I've been waiting as long for this as you have."

"Yes, Master, I know, and I'm grateful." I smiled at Him. He really was a patient man, but He knew that there was far more to life and satisfaction than straightforward intercourse. It was good to have a man like this, who got pleasure from more than just His ejaculation. It allowed us to play all sorts of games over the years.

Once He had finished undressing, He climbed in to bed alongside me and played His fingers all over my exposed skin, just like He did last night. The one exception this time was that He didn't pat my now exposed fleshy mound. I raised my head a little so that I could see His penis. It was as hard as rock. I whimpered a little on seeing it and He smiled. "Did you honestly think that I'd be anything other than hard?"

"No, Master, but it is good to see it every now and then."

"I'll have a think on that." He said as He rolled over and brought His lips to mine. I yielded to His jaw as He forced my mouth open and sent His tongue inside me, sucking and licking me. Our faces moved against each other as passion took us to the point of almost suffocating ourselves. He let me go long enough for us to surface for air and then His face joined mine again as he followed through with the rest of His body.

My legs, already being apart and my pussy exposed and well lubricated from the first cum, offered no resistance as a well practised move of His hand located his hard dick straight in my slit and I transmitted a muffled scream from my mouth, to His, as He hit the G-spot and the pressure of Him inside me, caused a small convulsion. My nerves were on fire already and despite the first orgasm, Master knew that I would still be quick to cum if He wasn't careful, so He stayed fully inside me as we expired this second round of air.

When the need for life overcame our need to taste each other, we separated our moths once more and Master was left on top of me, slightly supported by His arms. His penis was still inside me and His smiling face looking straight at me. I felt so violated and so warm and wanted at the same time, that the feelings confused the hell out of me.

Very, very gently, He moved His hips and started to draw himself out of my vagina. The pressure change was gradual, but I still felt it. I moaned again and, inevitably, came. I had to close my eyes and cry out again, just a matter of inches from Master's face, but this wasn't as loud as the first. He knows that this is how I roll after so much denial, so I have no sympathy for Him. If He wants to be so close to me while I fill the air with my hollering, then so be it. His choice.

I was panting again, but this time wasn't as powerful as the first, and Master started a slow and gentle pumping. My edge had gone and He was going to use this to His advantage. Sweat started to glisten on His skin as He was beginning to strain to keep His weight on His elbows and also maintain the gymnastics of copulation.

His pumping slowly increased in pace and my panting, instead of getting slower after the last orgasm, started to get faster to match His own enthusiasm. He was still hard as a rock and hitting my sweet spots both inside and out, the hairs on his ball sack tickling my own, shaved, defenceless skin.

Suddenly, His face clamped on to mine again. Our tongues entwined and our lungs swapped carbon dioxide as I felt his spine tense. A fraction of a moment later and He tensed, groaned a deep throated vibration in to my skull and shot His load inside me. The change in pressure and the vibration of Master's body as He shook with His orgasm tipped me over the edge and I joined Him.

My cry joined His groan as our bodies locked together in a mutual appreciation that lasted several seconds before He had to terminate the kiss, withdraw His now limp and sodden penis and lay to one side of me while I dripped fluid from my cunt on to the sheet. Master lay next to me, panting almost in time with me. I couldn't tell which of us came off the worst for that encounter, but we were both smiling. His legs were still over one of mine and I wasn't going to rob His pleasure by reminding Him that His weight was hurting me. I bore the pain until He came down to earth of His own accord and sat up on the bed.

After getting His breath back, Master went to the bath room to retrieve a towel. He gave me a bit of a clean down between the legs, and then shifted my right wrist and ankle to the middle bed positions. That left Him room to get in to bed, and both of us were clear from the wet patch in the centre. He tried to use the towel to clean up the small puddle on the sheet, but there was no way the towel could suck up that much water; He would have needed a carpet cleaning device for that!

"Don't worry, you can change the sheets tomorrow." Master reminded me as He tossed the sodden towel to the floor. He retrieved the duvet, threw it on the bed, clambered underneath and turned of the lights.

I felt Him start to nuzzle up against me and play His fingers in my hair. "That was beautiful. Thank you."

"Thank you Master." was all I could manage in a soft, exhausted voice. He kissed my cheek and settled back to His own side. The wet patch would keep Him away from me for the rest of the night.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity Hell - Part 2

Post by fitherin »

Very good hot and sticky as usual, I am sure part three is waiting in your mind
S
msknight

Post by msknight »

'Cor blimey! Give me a chance :-) Got a busy week. Might take a while.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

Is there a part 3?
msknight

Post by msknight »

Not yet. I might get started on it this Easter weekend ... depending on how many friends need their computers fixing...
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

msknight wrote:Not yet. I might get started on it this Easter weekend ... depending on how many friends need their computers fixing...
Fingers crossed none :)