Sitting (Chinese-made, solid rear)

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Mercedes
Sex: Female

Sitting (Chinese-made, solid rear)

Post by Mercedes »

I'm currently wearing a Chinese-made, solid rear (with anal opening, of course) belt style, and we're looking at adjusting it so that it can be worn for longer term wear. My biggest problem is with sitting. As I work and do most everything at a computer, being unable to bend fully at the waist and sit comfortably is a major impediment to continuous wear.

We've brought the front of the waist down as far as this belt will allow, but it still sits very high on the waist. Personally, I think waist styles should be more Y-shaped than T-shaped (which would also help a lot when a person gains and loses weight), but that's beyond the scope of this belt and we can't afford to shop around at the moment (and our 3D-printed design is on hold ATM). We're going to do some bending of the crotch shield so it sits more comfortably, but can't shorten it in the back because it would affect the alignment with my vaginal and anal openings.

Short of being able to bring the waist front down any further, can anyone think of a modification that can be made which would make the belt more functional? Or is this something that simply has to be endured, regardless of the belt style?
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Sitting (Chinese-made, solid rear)

Post by Tobbe »

The problem is the chastity belt construction!
I always recommend wire model, because then you can avoid getting something pressing against your buttocks. Waistband that is super ergonomic becomes more convenient, as it follows the body shape better.

Try to bend the waistband so it will be more outward at the bottom when it presses against your hips.
Bend the edges inwards around the anal opening at the crotch shield, maybe it will be slightly more comfortable to use.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

You're probably right about the wireframe rear, although I worry about hygiene. Ideally, I'd also like to keep my rear passage accessible, but this belt isn't that much better.

To follow up, we did have some success with bending. We also shortened the rear slightly -- it's considerably better, but the front continues to be a bit of a problem.
susieo

Post by susieo »

I am in the process of waiting for the delivery of a belt ordered last week. So all of this is good information for helping me to get this fitted so I can hopefully wear it for long periods of time at home to start.