Find your belted!

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Find your belted!

Post by Tobbe »

Sometimes it may be interesting to know where your chastity belted women is located. This little thing can be attached permanently to the belt and also lets you limit the area you allow it moves within.

TRAX http://www.traxfamily.com/gps-tracker-for-dogs.html

Trax is one of the smallest and most technologically advanced personal GPS locators, with fantastic accuracy and a battery life of one day. Its reliable tracking technology updates positions with an intelligent real-time algorithm.

The intuitive app allows you to monitor your belted ones in real-time, and a built-in SIM card with two years of free data and free roaming in 33 countries means you can use Trax wherever you are, even when you travel. Create your own safe zones with the Trax App Geo-fence tool.

Receive alerts whenever your belted enters or exits those areas.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: Find your belted!

Post by msknight »

Interesting. It's only negative ... and something I'm reading throughout the entire electronics sector ... is the battery life.

There have been a lot of inventions and chatter about battery technology over the last few years, but nothing has yet made it to market.

The real interesting thing on that web site is that it tracks phones as well. I dare say that someone will make the jump and rig one of these things to a mobile phone.

Given the rise in dog thefts, I can't see it being too long before the manufacturer is being encouraged in to making a non-removable device with a battery life of a month. (although all it would take for a determined thief was some shielding material to cover the device; however even that could be made more difficult if the collar was an aerial to boot.) Worth keeping an eye on.

The UK side of things could prove tricky, however; at home in the UK I've got sweet F.A. signal on my phone.
mousepolice

Post by mousepolice »

Trax last 1 day on an average with a single charge,
They're killing all the fun with that
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

As with all electronic devices, battery life can be extended by removing the factory battery, adding two wires to where the battery used to go on the PCB, then adding a jack in the battery cover or area where the battery was. Then, add a same-voltage external battery pack and attach that to the belt as well. Transmitter to the left of the spine, battery to the right or something along those lines.

The unit has a 515 mAh Lithium Polymer battery, and you can buy LiPO batteries on ebay fairly inexpensively, some come with external chargers, in all sorts of voltage.

The battery I bought for my belted one (to drive the bits that triangulate amongst my wifi access points) was huge, comprised of two 4000mAh batteries in parallel for 8000 mAh total.

That powered GPS, Wifi, the PIC chips involved in this, for about four days without a charge, and charged overnight.

A soldering iron can be your friend :)
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

I used to have a bracelet that did this and then sent the tracking info to a google map.

The bracelet was ugly and its was 'such a shame' when i lost it! Ok you should in theory never loose a tracking device but it was the battery that let me down as well.

I used to actually enjoy being tracked, made me feel nice and safe that i did have 'big brother' watching me all the time. I would almost 'test' my ex getting close to a boundary to see if he was actually tracking me (naughty i know but.... )

was telling someone about the tracking on another site recently and they were horrified that i was tracked but even worse hadn't minded and they stopped talking to me lmao

You can now get phone apps that do this https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... amily.trax (and dont kill the battery) the benefit is the battery wont accidentally go flat as most people keep phones charged. The negative is you could 'forget your phone'.

So attaching your item does have a different benefit :)
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

When your safe locked in your belt you are less likeley to stray. A chastity belt is ancient technology and generally does not need battery
LOL
cchow340

Post by cchow340 »

A tile is tiny an lasts a year! https://www.thetileapp.com/how-it-works