Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Review your chastity belt!
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Post by VeryFriendly »

My Neosteel belt came today.

The main issue is that the measurement from lower belt fromt to lower belt rear I gave them was 72cm, this comes in at perhaps 52cm at a push for this measurement - it does not remotely come close to fitting.

Waistbelt fit ok thought not super tight, not sure how to measure an ergonomic waistband but the size is somewhere between my restricted and unrestricted waist measurements.

The central post on the locking mechanism is wobbly and I haven't been able to relock it from the first itme I opened it, also quite surprised at the build quality for the price, but as I can't flight test it maybe I'm being unfair there.

Something has clearly gone wrong here, I measured up twice for this, and have double checked the measurements I gave Neosteel, this is way off.

Rear plug looks very robust, not so sure about the vaginal which is a bit spongey, again, this may be fine, cannot say until I can flight test.

The belt is going to have to go back.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Post by Tobbe »

Sorry to hear that your belt will not fit and now you have to return it back to Neosteel for adjustment.

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding when belts are ordered with ergonomic waistband. The best is always if the manufacturer measure, but it is not always possible. Then I suggest that along with the dimensions, send a sketch or picture that clearly shows the way in which you have taken your measurements.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

That is very frustrating!!

Something is clearly going wrong with the ergonomic measurements for both Neosteel and MySteel.
For my part, I know I got the measurements correct, I checked, rechecked, triple checked and the belt was still way off on the length of the wire.
It's a shame because a high end belt is a big expense and folks will be put off investing that kind of money when they constantly see reviews like ours.
The Tollyboy is my only really well fitting comfortable belt. But it's drop waist ( well hip) rather than ergonomic and Richard measured me.
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

I now have an email from Reinhold where he is disputing my claim and saying it was made as per quoted measurements.

Admittedly I've confused things here as I was tired and cross when I emailed him and quoted 72cm as the centre rear to centre front measurement when it should have been 60cm, however he's responded to me like I'm claiming it should be 72cm when I ordered 60cm.

The issue is that the actual measurement there of the belt was 52cm at a push when I measured it roughly and externally last night, I've sat down with it now and the internal measurement there is more like 48cm - either way this is still way under what it should be.

He's also disputing that anything could be wrong with the locking post, he says he checked it before it left, but I know the box was sealed when it arrived, customs hadn't been at it, everything inside was sealed... this is just irresponsible.

I'll email Reinhold back and then at the weekend, I'm gonna sellotape a tape measure around the inside to show what that measurement actually is - if he won't back down, that picture is going on the internet along with a copy of my order.

:(
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

VeryFriendly wrote:I'm gonna sellotape a tape measure around the inside to show what that measurement actually is - if he won't back down, that picture is going on the internet along with a copy of my order.

I did the same thing with MySteel, they didn't back down. Insisted that because the hip band is ergonomic, they deduct 4cm front and back from the measurements. Clearly there is a lot of confusion in the measuring of the belts. I followed their instructions absolutely. But they only have one set of instructions whether for waist band, hip band, standard, ergonomic, super ergonomic. I think that needs to be reevaluated by the manufacturers. They obviously don't want to produce useless belts and we don't want to pay for them!!

Good luck!
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Perhaps all the belt makers should specify "NATURAL STRAIGHT WAIST LINE ONLY!" And a PDF diagram that we can down load
So potential wearers/buyers/mistress's and masters all measure from that point.
The manufacture then DEDUCTS the required amount to create Ergo/ super Ergo as required.
Then when they still get it wrong they have only them selves to blame.

Lets see if this happens, How difficult can it be :shock:
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote:
But they only have one set of instructions whether for waist band, hip band, standard, ergonomic, super ergonomic. I think that needs to be reevaluated by the manufacturers. They obviously don't want to produce useless belts and we don't want to pay for them!!
It seems to me like trying to get people to measure their ergonomic/super ergonomic numbers would be a train wreck, how would anyone get that right? As I understand it they take your waist and crotch measurements, enter them into a program like autocad and it extrapolates the ergonomic/super ergonomic numbers from there.

Which sadly makes it quite difficult to prove whether it's your or their fault and I doubt any of the manufacturers will be inclined to do the necessary modifications for free as this seems to be an extremely frequent problem when people aren't measured by the manufacturer.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

VeryFriendly wrote: I'll email Reinhold back and then at the weekend, I'm gonna sellotape a tape measure around the inside to show what that measurement actually is - if he won't back down, that picture is going on the internet along with a copy of my order.
I'd suggest putting a picture of how your measuring it up now, it could be quite valuable to future buyers and where's the harm?
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think the problem is two fold....
Most manufacturers ask you to place a 2 inch leather belt around your waist, or top of hips and send in the measurements. Leather belt to vagina, vagina to anus, anus to leather belt. Then they do the calculations based upon whether you ordered straight, ergo, super ergo etc.
That may work for waist belts better than for hip belts. If you order a waist belt and the wire is a little short, you can place the waist band lower down your waist. If the waist band is a little tight, you are abit more 'squished' but can deal with it.

Hip bands are another matter all together. If the belt is even a slightly bit too small, it doesn't sit above the hips, it sits on them. Metal is unyielding. And so are hips! The pain from having a metal band trying to squeeze hips is absolutely unbelievable. It is torture. I've gotten to the stage of crying, just trying to bend down or walk up stairs.

So I think that the manufacturers need to really be aware of this. Rather than just saying 'place a leather belt around your hips....' Measurements for hip bands need to be different.

Plus ergo, super ergo? Well it depends how much your hips stick out! I am boney. My hips are very prominent. Larger ladies probably don't have such prominent hip bones...we are all built differently. Waists are easy. Hip region is a lot more difficult to predict from the simple measurements we send to them.

Personally, I still prefer the drop, hip band from Tollyboy. It is higher at the back, then skims down, just above the hips, to it's lowest point, the lock.
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

What a cunt. he is still disputing this even though he agrees that he hasn't sent me what I ordered, because algorithms.

Email text below:

"
thank you very much for your e-mails of March 05, 2015.

>I have misread there which measurement I was querying but what you have sent me is still >wrong.

As far as I can see from our quality assurance documents we constructed and manufactured your order following your measurements. So what you got is exactly what you ordered.

>You have just told me that centre front wait to centre rear waist should be 60cm, but as I >have already said, it is only just 51cm and that is taking an external measurement.

>This is still totally off.

In my last e-mail I told you that the waistband of your cb is not straight – as the CB Measuring Kit – but curved down in front and rear by some centimeters.
Beside this we calclate the parts for our chastity belts by algorithms which are based on our worldwide experience of several thousand chastity belts of the past 18 years.

So you will not find your given measurents you took with your CB Measuring Kit directly at your chastity belt for the chastity belt has not only to look beautiful but to be absolutely secure but comfortable.

By our experience it is quite simple: When the measurements have been taken correctly then the chastity belt fits after some bending work.

If your chastity belt does not fit then you have not taken your measurements correctly and you have to measure again following exactly the instructions.

>Also, I have tried repeatedly to lock this belt and it will not lock, it cannot have been >checked before leaving because it was securely packaged so nothing could have happened >to it. This is simply defective.

Please remember: When you got your CB you had first to put the key into the central lock and open it. The person who locked your chastity belt before shipping that was me – and the locking worked well. So I do not see a reason that the locking does not work now. Please explain the problem then I can help you from here – perhaps you make a photo.

>I have just taken a more accurate internal measurement of the belt, and in that dimension it is only >48cm - that is a lot less than 60cm and unsurprising that it does not fit.

>You you still think this is what I ordered?

Please read what I wrote above and in my last e-mail I stated already that I reject your claim.

As I wrote above your chastity belt will fit when you took your measurements correctly.

For example: Be sure that your waistband is in the correct waist position and not too high up. Push it down as far as possible.

Probably your waistband is too tight and sits in a too high position.

What you can do for trial is to close the hipband with the outermost hole on the outermost bolt. This results in an elongation of about 3 cm for trial.

Please let me know the result.

With kind regards,

Reinhold Mende"