Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Review your chastity belt!
LisaEdgeworth
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Post by LisaEdgeworth »

There is no problem with the measurements Tom. I paid extra to order Neosteel's special measuring kit, then took two sets of measurements a week apart before comparing them and re-checking.
libbylibbylibby
Sex: Female

Re: Neosteel: First experience not good so far

Post by libbylibbylibby »

Sorry I haven’t been around, but I have just been doing lots of other stuff. My CB was custom made for me by a person that contacted me by PM on here. I was very hesitant to order from him, because I knew nothing about him. We ended up making a deal thru eBay, so I had some protection that I would get what I ordered. Unfortunately I have lost contact with him and he no longer is active on eBay.

At any rate, I was thinking of getting a third belt done by him as My body has changed over the years. Not being able to find him, I was looking at others, and that’s why I was interested in this post. Frankly, the responses I have seen from Neosteel have convinced me NOT to consider them. This “ it’s all your falt” series of responses is unbelievable ! As I read this, he hasn’t even looked at the belt to determine if just possibly they could have made an error.

If he wants to keep claiming that, he should be able to look at the order, and tell the customer “OK, if you measure from the top of the front to the top of the rear, you should get this many cm and from the top of the front to the beginning of the first opening it should be this many cm. With that, the customer should be able to tell if in fact, it was made to size.

At any rate, this is no way to treat a customer.