Twitter and Chastity

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Sophie74
Sex: Female

Twitter and Chastity

Post by Sophie74 »

Hi

Are there any good twitter accounts to follow on Twitter

I am new to twitter in this respect only used it for work before

info / advice / shops / bloggy type of posts i am interested to follow but wouldn't have a clue on what. Searching seems to just bring male chastity photos / posts
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Twitter and Chastity

Post by fitherin »

I for one do not share details of my private life and " hobbies" on the internet on the systems you mention. Private means private. To my mind their are to many people wanting to get cheap thrills by making fun of what in our eyes is a" perfectly sane pleasure/challenge", My personal opinion! , If you try chastity and find that you enjoy it then all well and good, You my find that you do not like it but if you have shared your trials in public how would you react if you went for a job and got turned down because of a long forgotten comment that got shared.
Safe Sane consensual BUT in private is best :)
S
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

Ohh my the accounts arent libked that would be insane

Different account
Different emails
Accessed from different devices

I agree private is private
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

There are some devious people around with a low cunning who perhaps do not have a lot to do all day besides surfing the internet, some may be able to join up seemingly trivial bits of info that you or I may not otherwise think twice about posting.

Even being careful, we are only human and fallable

I don't think we can ever be too private.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

But we all have accounts here - its the same thing re the privacy

Some-people don't like to be found (i'm one) others happily flaunt this side (i'm not that) the security you take on somethign like twitter is only the same as what you take signing up on here