Hello

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Belted Cecile
Sex: Belted Man

Hello

Post by Belted Cecile »

Hello,

I am happy to join You.

I have just bought a chastity belt for woman, a model Y, at Spices For Love, although I am a man After a long session of adjustment and a good tucking it fit me very well. I will not hide the fact that I hesitated a long time but the explanations and the conviction of Darshingdarla persuaded me (A huge "Thank you" Darshingdarla).

I already have a Mysteel belt; model Transformation with continuous crotch band and anal hole but without penis tube. But the broad frontschild is not of very feminine look and the anal lock system often causes very painful pinching up to cause wounds; and then I have to admit that a little bit excessive weight gain :oops: makes it very uncomfortable.
Manufacturing and finishes are not comparable it's sure, but with the uncertainty to be able to wear a female belt, the price prevailed.

I am very happy to join your community, I wish to apologize for my English, I make efforts but it is not still that
molly
Sex: Female

Re: Hello

Post by molly »

Welcome!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Welcome
May i ask how much space is there under the shield for your testicles to move without getting trapped or causing pain? :o :shock:
steve
Belted Cecile
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Belted Cecile »

Hello Fitherin

Using a female belt need a good tucking,so the testicles are inside, up in the abdominal area. You can see http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index ... r-mtf-tgs/ for more explanations

You have something which looks like the labia. With the pressure of the crotch band you can do without superglue or Dermabond

Best wishes
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

[Français]
Etes-vous française ? 1er sujet de présentation sur lequel je tombe, une française !

[English]
Are you French? 1st topic of introduction I open, a French person!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Wendy
Look at members list by alphabet , CHASTITY FOR WOMEN also French. :o Plus there are other french speakers who do not live in France. I am sure that they will welcome you direct
S
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I was amazed to see French members since, on an other Engish forum I used to be member, no French people.

This is nothing bad, as a contrary: cocorico!

Bienvenue =^.^=
Welcome =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Aussi moi

There were few more French speakers, I even suggested to create a French section here similar to Swedish.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Bonne idée !
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

When people join this site it is not a mandatory requirement that they put a nationality or language spoken. The country you live in may not be the country you were born in. I for one think more information given freeley is a plus. However I can UNDERSTAND the need to protect personal data and the use of alternative :shock: :shock: :shock: names.
I am happy to read that you have found some good contacts who share the same language and like for chastity devices :D
Etienne
:D