Long Time Interest in Chastity

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
susieo
Sex: Female

Long Time Interest in Chastity

Post by susieo »

Hello,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I have ordered a belt through spices, should arrive next week, so I hope to be joining some of you in being locked. To start with I am going to only lock in the evenings after work and on the weekends. I've been interested in chastity for over 20 years. Now my life is starting to get to a place where I can begin to think of wearing in a relationship with a partner holding the key. I am ready, and more than that I know this is something I need in my life. I won't really be happy in a relationship without having to wearing and it becoming a regular part of the rest of my life. If I hadn't of spent so much time analyzing it and the implications then I would surely think it was a nutty thing to do. Where I am right now, it is the only thing that makes sense to me and i believe it is an honest way to begin a relationship.

Since I have given it a lot of thought to this and for me coming in from the demands of being quite dominant in the world, it will provide me the constant clarity & physicality of my submissive role in the relationship. To me it is easy to say I am submissive, but to put that submission into practice through wearing is going to take a lot more discipline I know. So I am looking forward to being on this journey with all of you.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Long Time Interest in Chastity

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG!
It is always satisfying when a woman comes to the knowledge that there is something missing, unless the chastity belt is on.
Recent years, something has happened! Several women really want to use the chastity belt. I do not know if it is due to the increased accessibility to get one, or more women understand that there are chastity belts to buy and not only in museums.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Long Time Interest in Chastity

Post by virginitysaving »

susieo wrote: To start with I am going to only lock in the evenings after work and on the weekends. I've been interested in chastity for over 20 years.
What or who did you wait for 20 years?