Tabbi Chastity

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Tabbi Chastity

Post by John R Starvele »

I wrote a story with the chastity piercings and device a couple years later to my surprise I found Tabbi's posting and it was unbelievable to find out how close it was to Tabbi's. I wonder if she progressed since she submitted this.

Tabbi's Chastity Piercing

Submitted by: Tabbi

I wrote up a description of my chastity piercing a while ago for a body modification web site. I came across your web site and thought it might be a good addition to your site.

I already had eight pairings in each outer labi. Previously I had used eight rings through the 16 holes basically to close up my pussy. However this wasn't very permanent as I could easily remove the rings. The other few problems were the rings didn't quite hold the two outer labi shut as tight as I really wanted and I was also able to easily remove the rings myself. The effect was ok, but it didn't give me the 'enforced' chastity I am was looking for.

The solution: I spoke to my friend who has performed most of my pairings to find out what he would suggest I do to get the effect I wanted. I explained that whatever is done needs to be difficult or impossible for me to undo myself otherwise it would be a waste. We thought about stainless steel padlocks however, they wouldn't give me the effect I was really looking for. So then my friend came up with the idea of sewing me shut. He would be able to sew me up as snug as I wanted. Being sewed up would also make it much more difficult for me to remove then the rings. So the decision was made to try and sew me up using surgical stainless steel 14 gauge wire. The following weekend my friend had found the wire and we set up a time for the sewing.

For effect we decided to make it more like a ritual/bdsm game then just another 'piercing' session. I was chained down in a spread eagle position to the bed with clean white sheets. Each of the eight rings I was already wearing were removed and discarded. I was then cleaned and the area disinfected for safety's sake. Next, he placed a sterile ice pack on me for about 10 to 15 minutes to make the area a little numb. (That was a very chilling experience)

Now it was time to lace me up. The surgical steel 14-gauge wire was slowly threaded through my piercings. The wire isn't very flexible so it had to be carefully bent with clean sterile needle-nose pliers. Each loop was pulled snug as it was passed through my piercings and wrapped around to meet the next piercing. The wire was threaded in a criss cross pattern much like the way you would tie up shoelaces. The process was repeated in the opposite direction so both sides of my pussy had been double laced. As I was laced up, he made sure it wasn't too tight where the lacing could cause any damage however it was snug so it would be hard to get a wire snips underneath to cut the wire. Once he was done threading, the two ends of the wire were rolled into a loop and a careful drip of solider was placed on the connecting end of each loop. A small master padlock was placed between the two loops to help hold the tag ends from coming loose.

After he was done I he showed me what it looked like with a mirror. I wanted to be let out of my cuffs but he refused and said I need to just relax for a while before I go crazy. He left me locked up for about 5-6 hours till I calmed down and felt a little more used to my new body modification. When I was let out, I began to explore and was quite satisfied with the lacing.

I began to think of just what it's gonna be like wearing this, knowing that I can't have sex with this in me. The idea of being in a chastity lacing really got my mind and heart racing. Some of my first thoughts were: How long can I wear this? Is this going to cause problems, especially during my period. How in the world am I ever going to take this out. Do I want to take this out? My mind was going a mile a minute and I ended up having a wild life high.

So far I have been laced up for 3 months and I have had no problems except it is a little it does get a little messy during that time of the month. Cleaning is easy with the use of a showerhead that is attached on a flexible tube. The area is washed every day to help avoid infection and checked frequently by my friend to make sure there are no real problems. I have gotten used to the feel of having the wire in and really enjoy the fact that I am in my 'enforced' chastity. The key to the padlock remains safely in the hands of my friend.

The current plan is to keep the threading in until for 6 months. If all goes well in 6 months we are going to try and figure out a way to make my chastity a bit more permanent. We may try thicker wire that would be harder to cut, or lace in some type of metal shield. We aren't 100% sure of how this will work out, but so far I love it. I would love to be kept in chastity for years and this seems like a logical way. I have thought of a chastity belt but they tend to be bulky and hygiene can become an issue.

Other piercings and tattoos I have: navel ring and a small tattoo of a half moon around my belly button, each ear has 2 piercing in them, I would like to get my tongue pierced but I work in a professional office building and it really isn't appropriate.

Tabbi
Falcon1953

Re: Tabbi Chastity

Post by Falcon1953 »

Dear Tabbi, I really like what you have done and wonder if you are still laced closed. I can't help thinking such lacing could migrate over time until the laces come out completely.
Have you thought about having grommets installed in each piercing?
Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Master Falcon
John R Starvele

Re: April's chastity

I tried to contact Tabbi through the website she posted her account on, but the webmaster said he had no return address for her.

I though I had Put April's much shorter account on this website, but I do not see it. So I will add it to comments of Tabbi posting since it is similar but incorporates a metal shield.

Submitted by: April

I want to share my story of being locked. I am a former model and mother of 2 kids. Last year after my second child, I realized that I don't want any more kids. I decided to mark it with the piercing of my nipples. My nipples to my surprise became much more sensitive and much larger.

My husband became rather interested in my nipple piercings and got into the act by learning more about it through videos and books. All this was then translated into my inner labia piercing by him. I must say that the rush involved in a piercing is incredible. It is pleasure one the one hand and excruciating pain on the other. The outcome is a piece of metal on sensitive areas of the body.

Next came my outer labia which I remember to be rather messy and painful as my husband isn't quite good at it. I enjoyed it immensely. New metal attached that is. I then decided I wanted my clit pierced. It was a most painful pierce but the most practical.

After that I have had numerous rings pierced on my labias and other parts. It is then that the thought of chastity came in. My husband was away about 2-3 days a week on business and I pledge my loyalty to him. This does not mean I can't play with myself just that I wouldn't give myself half a chance with another man.

We fashioned 3 pieces of metal to sandwich the labias. The middle piece is actually a rectangle with a 1.5cm space in between for bodily functions and inner labia. The metal pieces are 8cm in length and 3 cm wide. On the metal pieces, there are 20 .5cm holes. As I enjoy being pierced very much and not having permanent pierces, what we did was to pierce numerous holes on my outer and inner labia with studs that has a hole on each end. This was then lined with a thin chain and locked. When my husband comes back I am unlocked and the holes are allowed to heal and then we can pierce and lock again.

We have been doing this for the past 3 months and the last 3 weeks we have used up all the holes by piercing 20 holes that penetrate the outer and inner labias each time. Now my husband sets 2-3 hours the night before to complete the piercings before he leaves.

The only problem I face now is that the piercings being too many don't heal quite as fast and I am quite raw most times but enjoy it. Recently, for added pleasure, I bought a sparkler which I insert into the urethra and vagina for stimulation when locked. It’s a great device and when I turn up the power when inserted in the urethra, I can get an orgasm and lose control of my bladder from the pain.
We will be making a larger metal device soon.

April
SayleD
Sex: Female

Post by SayleD »

Sounds great! My husband is trying that with me.
John R Starvele

SaylerD,

I am sorry I can not give you any more information about either person. They were articles I collected from website and I was/am unable to contact either person.

I wished April was little more detailed in her description about the plates and how they were fitted. It is intriguing. One picture worth a 1,000 words. I think I will read article again and see if I can get a better visualization of the plates.

Share with us how you progress. This website needs more input activity.

John R Starvele