How did you get interested in chastity belts?

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
cmb1
Sex: Male

Post by cmb1 »

First I had better explain this was a while back in the 80’s before the internet and I was thinking I was maybe a little strange as liked the idea of a women in chains
I was working for a company in town and a new women joined the company to do the accounts , not sure why but something attracted me to her as she had long dark hair , blue eyes and always wore a long black skirt , we would chat at lunch time and there was clearly some attraction both ways
I was not aware of BDSM at the time and thought of women wanting to be independent. one day we were chatting about things and she said she was one of the women who did not think of men and women being equal , I sort of filed that comment away as was curious but did not understand as had no idea about submission then
I think there was probably more chemistry between us that I had realised at the time and a few people noticed we would spend lunch times together , she had told me before this was her second marriage and did not want to wreck this one as she did the last . I got the feeling she felt guilty as said she was responsible for 2 failed marriages
This carried on for a while and she would hint at things but I missed them as men do. then was the works party, we both had a bit to drink as did everyone else, I went out side for some air as had a bit to drink and she followed, a little bit of chatting then we ended up kissing with out hands wrapped around each other was then I thought I felt something around her waist, she looked at me and said sorry about that I tried to warn you, I am wearing a chastity belt
That put a bit of a stop to thinks as I was in a state of shock but also very curious, I just said I thought they went out of fashion in the middle ages as that was the best I could think of at the time. I went back inside for I while and got another drink then went back outside and she was still there , she just looked at me and said she was sorry did not mean to lead me on , just did not know how to tell me
Went on to explain she enjoyed being submissive and was not forced to wear the belt, so I asked if she came home with me could she take it off, she smiled and said she does not have the keys
She said it was a game they played and had been wearing when we had chatted at work too
Not sure if she would have gone further if not in the belt or just enjoyed teasing me but we still chatted at lunch times, maybe now the chat was a little sexier
She left as found work closer to home the next year , was a long time after that I discovered tollyboy in skin two and later on the net , I did get her to show me the waistband once and pretty sure it was a tollyboy she wore
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: How did you get interested in chastity belts?

Post by Wendy »

How did I get interested by chastity belts? that's a good question!

I discovered the item in 2011 or so, I don't remeber how. Them I saw several websites which show belted girls: I was both fascinated and scared at the same time. I was actually frightened by these belts, I couldn't imagine my body encased in this piece of steel. Horrible.
In 2013 I discovered lots of websites selling chastity belts and bras. I took months to decide buying , and I received my 1st belt and bra 2 years ago. "Scared" is a weak word to describe me holding the parcel, but I felt I was meant to be locked.

Belts discovered by websites only! I have only seen 2 chastity belts in real life: both are mine. I have never seen IRL someone belted yet.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
milkymilo
Sex: Female

Post by milkymilo »

I was introduced to it myself but others but would not be without it now
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

To tell the truth I don’t really know when it started all I know for sure is it is because of the internet I’m guessing that I overheard some peoples talking about that and was curious to see what they were talking about so went on the internet and saw some pictures of women wearing a CB since that day maybe 5 years ago maybe less or more I was fascinated with that and call me crazy but I find a woman wearing a CB extremely beautiful for me the belt is like a jewelry that you are wearing down there it the same as wearing hearings or a ring or any kind of jewelry you just wear it somewhere else and it is not showing unless you want too.
Since then I was hook but afraid too with all that Is involved almost bought one two years ago but chicken out at the last second all I needed to do at that time was clicking paying but nooo since then I was always thinking about it and never got the guts to order one. Six months ago I discovered this site and asked questions and got very good advices still even with the advice did not act it all changed a couple of days ago I was looking at CB and this time I did act I did click pay. Like I said had that on my mind for a long time always wanted to be belted so I did it and super glad I will realize a dream my belt should be here in 40 days or so I’m excited just to think of it so that’s my story to be continued
Tiffany
SayleD

Post by SayleD »

There was a fetish society at one of my younger sister's university. She invited me along and we learned about chastity belts. Now three of us sisters wer them reguolarly.
Alphas_pet

Post by Alphas_pet »

For me it started with fiction. I knew i was submissive but had yet to explore as much as i wanted. I loved being in bondage under someone else's control. One day I did an internet search and discovered that people really did wear them. Most of what I found pertained to men but the feelings they described were similar to what i was feeling. One day while browsing the internet, almost of their own accord, my fingers hit the add to cart button. I stared at that cart for a long time and finally decided I needed to know.

it came about 3 days before I was due to see my Alpha. I very nervously asked him if I could show him something. I took out the box and asked him what he thought. We talked about it. After I returned home I was even more curious, I decided to put it together. There were so many pieces but I finally got it fit like I thought it was supposed to. I had not yet put the lock on but had it on. I messaged him and told him what i had done and how aroused I was at the thought of not being able to take it off. He told me to snap the lock closed and I nearly passed out. When the lock closed I nearly came right then. But my orgasms hadn't been my own for quite some time. I was allowed to come eventually after some very fun long distance play.

but, when it was all over, he told me to leave it on. Suddenly it was very real and in the next few days did a ton of research on staying clean. I made mistakes, I suspect most of us do. But that was 18 months ago. I wear my second one made of cables 24/7 now. Lately, Master has been adding the dildo. It makes housework very interesting and arousing. I learned quick to stay on top of anything that felt weird and make sure to take it off to check both my skin and the belt for any damage regularly. This is also the time when it gets a thorough sanitizing.

I am content and happy. The belt is a symbol of the how loved and cherished I am to him. He cares enough to like the idea of me being locked up for his use only. Since that day, more than more orgasms became his. He owns all of me and I love being his property. The belt was just the next step on the journey we take together.
Alphas_pet
MarieL1125

Post by MarieL1125 »

I first read about it in a fiction story, and like most people, I assumed it was just a medieval times thing. And then I googled it to find a new world open up. At first my husband (my Sir) was completely against “such a contraption,” but that was before he started doing orgasm control and denial with me. I couldn’t keep my hands off myself, and was taking unapproved orgasms. When I suggested this as the best solution to the problem, he started to open up to the “contraption” and now sees it more as a beautiful piece of workmanship that helps me reach the goals my Sir sets. I think he loves being my key holder now. I think it’s a turn on to him to know the strength of his position with me, is, and to what degree of trust I have in him. I will always submit to his authority and this is just a powerful way to ensure it too.
JennyLocked89

Post by JennyLocked89 »

My boyfriend told me about them.
BrittanyD

Post by BrittanyD »

Mu mom showed me them and convinced me to wear.
BrittanyD

Post by BrittanyD »

Update: I'm now mostly in control of my belt with step dad holding a spare key.