Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Tobbe »

Someone says it's Christmas Eve tomorrow and outside is raining and 10 degrees Celsius! :o

We are several who meet here on Belted Girls and soon we pass 1000 members. May seem quiet some periods, but many people visit the page and take note of the information which is available here.

Take care of those you care about, and I hope many women find a chastity belt among their Christmas presents. :D

And as we say in Sweden:

Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016

Post by Admin »

Tobbe wrote:Someone says it's Christmas Eve tomorrow and outside is raining and 10 degrees Celsius! :o
Shocking but true. God Jul och ett riktigt Gott Nytt År Tobbe!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You All!
Thanks to all of you for keeping this forum going and a special thanks to Tobbe for keeping his eyes on everything.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Seasons greeting to you, Happy new year for 2016
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's 65 here in NYC!
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

65 degrees and Dry I guess,
All the better to go party, Better than skis snow shoes and TIRE chains on your car! This mild winter is a fluke, Last year in North America I hear you had some light snow :o :o :o :o :o :o :o falls that lasted an hour or so................. :lol:
Take care where ever you are and have a great 2016.
あなたのデザイナーのベルトで快適なあなた取得し、再生する許可されてことを願って!

Steve をよろしく

Thank you Translation by ImTranslator
molly

Post by molly »

あなたのデザイナーのベルトで快適なあなた取得し、再生する許可されてことを願って!
I've been locked up tight with the heavy dildo inside since November 7th. I went through various cycles of tolerance/discomfort and I'm waiting very impatiently for New Years Eve (midnight) which is when I'll be out for Friday and Saturday. I think my insides are bruised :(
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I think you are the victim of your own capacity to be locked long term and also being well used to being "weighted" with nice shaped toys for both pleasure and endurance. I am sure that once the weighted object is " pryed out of its nest" you will feel very :o ODD :o and take a while to get used to the freedom :roll: :roll: inside, How will you handle being re plugged :cry: 2 days later before being re locked.
I am sure 2016 will be as much of a challenge as 2015 2014 2013,
At least you have never mentioned thigh bands as a daily addition as they would interfere with you job as they would never hide beneath your office look and driving I am told is awkward
I am sure that your husband will enjoy making your new year interesting :D

s
molly

Post by molly »

fitherin wrote:I think you are the victim of your own capacity to be locked long term and also being well used to being "weighted" with nice shaped toys for both pleasure and endurance. I am sure that once the weighted object is " pryed out of its nest" you will feel very :o ODD :o and take a while to get used to the freedom :roll: :roll: inside, How will you handle being re plugged :cry: 2 days later before being re locked.
I am sure 2016 will be as much of a challenge as 2015 2014 2013,
At least you have never mentioned thigh bands as a daily addition as they would interfere with you job as they would never hide beneath your office look and driving I am told is awkward
I am sure that your husband will enjoy making your new year interesting :D

s
It's going to be a gross mess when it comes out. Not that you wanted to know that or anything :) My belt doesn't have thigh bands. I always thought them to be more decorative than functional, and they would probably hinder movement which was something we didn't want. Mostly I didn't want.

I will feel "weird" to have this undone for a few days, probably much like it felt "weird" at first going in each time.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I will feel "weird" to have this undone for a few days, probably much like it felt "weird" at first going in each time.

Yes but as you still enjoy wearing your belt, You would feel naked without it!
Enjoy New Year will you just be at home or out celerbrating up till the magic hour then rush home or will hubby make you weight [wait lol]
Have a great time and maybe after New year you can post in the diary section about your night and your feelings

Steve
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017

Post by Admin »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks to all our members and special thanks to our moderators.