Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4

Post by Pat24 »

I was dressed, belt on leather straps placed around my breasts and over my shoulders, this harness was then locked into place over my back, my hair was twisted round and a then knotted so it stayed out of my face. Lead placed onto my collar, off I was led outside to the front of the building, awaiting there a carriage, I was tethered to it. Once i realized what was expected off of me tears rolled down my cheeks. Only good bit of news was, I was left of the carriage another girl was placed on my right.

Madam and Ma`am came over with a huge basket placed the basket inside the carriage then got in, onto the front came yet another girl holding a flogger, she sat down. "Off we go, she used the flogger on my back, with great effort my partner and I stepped forward, the carriage rolled along behind us. Being used this way just turned me on further, my pussdy throbbing, the other girl next to me sobbing, we were continuously flogged as we went. With a aching pussy, my back stung, my breasts bulging out between the leathers of the harness I held onto them till I was ordered to place my hands behind me above my butt. At first we walked along the paved area, then it was off onto grass, pulling the carriage there was harder. Downhill was easier the driver used the brakes to stop the carriage from hitting us.

We ended up close to a brook at the bottom of a field, the carriage unhooked, we were tied by our leads to a fence, attached to it two wooden bowls. In the field facing us several horses milling about eating, other then that not much to look at. The ladies alighted from the carriage the driver took the basket laid out their food and wine on a blanket. The driver wandered over to us "Butts and chest out, stand to attention" and emptied a small bucket of food into the bowls in-front of us. A bottle of water with a straw was placed by the bowl balanced on the fence. Just as I was wondering how we eat as no spoons, knives or folks were provided we were told "Use your tongues to lap the food up, do not waste any food, lick the bowls clean" As I licked up the food all I could think of was my pussy, it throbbed making it difficult to feel hungry. My tongue ached by the time I was finished, drank down half the water I then needed to pee. I raised my right arm "Yes?" I need to pee" "Nothing is stopping you" Seems I had to do it where I stood and they seem to delight in watching me. Madam said "Just like a pony" I sobbed "Place hands behind you, both of you above your butts"

A short while later we gained the attention of the horses in next field, three came over and stared us, they breathed all over my shoulders, then nuzzled our breasts, how the ladies laughed. When the horses got bored they left, my front now had horses dribble on it. We stood around listening to the ladies enjoy themselves getting ever more drunk for about three hours, when dusk came we were once again attached to the carriage and off we went. It started raining, we slaves got soaked, they were OK in or on the carriage, rain water cascading down me did my pussy no favours, it ran between my buttocks soaking me between the legs. We trudged on, uphill was not easy, the grass had now turned to mud, we kept slipping over, our butts were flogged continuously, it took ages to get back, the welcoming committee was for the ladies, we had to take the carriage round several corners and along long pathways to where they were parked in a large garage.

Once untethered we were taken indoors to a room in their basement. In there Ma`am waited. "You will now shower each other, no longer then ten seconds on pussy area, you have twelve minutes to complete this task"

She unlocked our belts, the cool air hit my pussy, I loved it. Into the shower we got, a quick soak, lathered each other up with soap, washed each other down. Ma`am handed us towels we dried each other off, belts meanwhile had been washed and dried.

She knelt before me, the other girl watched, she poured oil into the palm of her right hand and slapped it against my pussy, she held it there for several moments before two of her fingers slipped between my lips, just then Madam came in and watched the proceedings. I wanted to grind against Ma`am`a hand and she knew it. "Feeling a little horny are we?" I closed my eyes "Need to get some purchase on my hand? If this does not stop we will have to take measures in order to stop it" Madam got on with oiling the other girls pussy.

Ma`am spoke up. "Both of you are being trained to obey, in this place which is expensive to run we have many girls. In order to make money the girls have sex in many depraved ways with men and women who are very rich and are willing to pay lots of money so that they can play out their fetishes. Ninety percent of them want girls, you will be two of those girls. Either of you have a problem with this?" Neither of us said a word, I was frightened and exhilarated by this bit of news. I had no wish for men or women to use me, but then at least my pussy will be seen to. They both continued rubbing oil into our pussys. Madam spoke up "We will make lots of money from both of you especially that fine ass of yours" she said looking at me. I shuddered, my heart raced, more juice spilled from my pussy. When they were done with our pussy we were ordered to bend forward, oil was rubbed on and into our anal areas. They finished up our belts placed on we were shown to our bedroom which was a cage with one bed, in we were led, collars on cage door locked. "Goodnight" they both left us to it.

We climbed into the single bed, huddled together for warmth, we chatted for a short while mostly about how we are going to get our bodies used and how horny we both were. Next thing I knew I was being woken up by Madam.

We were both washed, oiled, belts placed on and a skirt, led upstairs to breakfast, it was presented to us in a bowl on the floor both of us on hands and knees we had to lick up the food. Once done off to the kitchen there we were ordered to peel potatoes and carrots, lots of them, the work to be completed within three hours. As we worked over the kitchen units two girls sneaked up behind us, they both knelt down, and started to run their hands up and down our legs. Mine kissed my bottom, all over, licking it as she went, ran her hands up between my legs to wear the belt met my body, that is when I fell forward onto the counter, I had to continue peeling but this bitch behind me was not making my job easy. On and on she went, juice started to work its way down my inner thighs, she scooped it up, got up ordered me to lick up what was on her hand, that did not make things better, tasted nice though.

Then came the final nail, as I was bent over the unit, she bent over me, two men walked in, one of them raised her skirt and fucked her she was enjoying it immensely, as he came forward into her she was forced onto me, I dropped the peeler, my pussy now pounding she kept whispering into my ear "Oh g-d yes" she grabbed my butt and squeezed hard then reached up pressed on my tits then squeezed those as tight as she could, tears streamed down my face, it bloody hurt, she orgasmed with one hand pulling on my hair other hand with her fists clenched holding my left tit. I hardly noticed the pain in my tit far more worried about my throbbing pussy, it all seemed so unfair. He finished with her gave her a hard slap on the bum, and left. The other man took her up the butt, this time her pressure on me was much harder, first tugging hard at my hair, then my breasts. I sobbed she was delighted, once he was done another slap on the butt and left us to lay there.

She got off of me both of us exhausted only one of us satisfied. Madam came in, she hooked my lead to my collar led me to the office.

"I strongly suspect you are very horny right now, this may calm you down. As you saw from that girl she was had by two men this will happen to you too, first though we train you. You will be trained how to serve meals to our clientele, you will be trained how to stand, kneel, walk, eat, and most of all how to treat a partner, the law in this country is minimum age of eighteen, we may well place you in the virgin category teaching virgins how to please their future partners. So how does all this benefit you?, well in truth the only benefit you gain is not being in a dungeon for the rest of your life, you will never orgasm, during your monthlies you will be locked away, only allowed out to do some light gardening, in short there is nothing in this for you."

A tear rolled down my face, my pussy ran with juice, I thought "Of course I will orgasm I just won`t show them"

She continued "Your butt, mouth and pussy will be trained, we substitute cum with rice-pudding and a touch of bleach, gives the effect of cum without getting pregnant" She grinned. I nearly defecated. "I take it you have never made a woman orgasm?" "No Madam" "You will learn how to. You must learn where to touch a woman, how to massage the right areas, you will be under a lot of pressure over the next few months, we have had a lot of inquiries about you, seems lots of folk want your butt and are willing to pay good money for it. Just to add make sure you take your pills each day, if you get pregnant you will be placed in a dungeon till six month after your baby, you will breast feed it, then it will be taken away from you"

Out of her draw came a very short mini-skirt, she walked over to me unlocked my belt and discarded it, the rush of cool air his my lower regions I was so glad for that. She placed the skirt around my waist and zipped it up at the rear. It was very tight, she walked me over to a mirror, this skirt covered only half my butt, and only the very top of pussy area. Back to the draw she went, came over to me placed on a bra, this bra once in place held my breasts up, so my nipples pointed directly forward, it did not cover my nipples. I was led out the office into a large white room.

I was left to stand in the center of the room with my fingers interlocked behind my neck, she left, moments later a girl who I had never met came in holding a crop.

"I have been ordered to train you, I will be harsh and completely unfair with you, you will obey my instructions" She raised her crop ran it between my legs then placed it directly on my pussy, she ran it through my legs and back again. "Any nonsense from you I will use this on your pussy and nipples, I promise you a lot of pain with very little pleasure"

She pointed to a mat laying on the floor in a far corner, go kneel on that" I did as told. She took my lead off kissed me on the mouth, that took me by surprise. "Sit on the backs of your feet and legs open" I parted my legs "Let me see that pussy, breasts out" I arched my back so my breasts stuck out further "Hands on thighs two inches away from knees and look straight ahead do not divert your eyes away from the wall in-front of you no matter what is going on around you" I did so. "Where ever you go, what ever your doing your pussy must be on show unless it is bedtime. You will not move till I get back, do not forget cameras are in this room, if I catch you touching your pussy I will use this crop on it till it bleeds" She went over to a mirror standing on my left, placed it in-front of me, manoeuvred it slightly so I could see my pussy in it. "Watch your pussy try to get your mind away from being horny, try not to create more juice, the less you create the easier it is on you, she kissed me on the mouth again and then left the room.

I sat thinking my own thought staring at my pussy in the mirror "What did they have in mind for me" I squeezed my thighs, I could feel my pussy dripping, it tickled I did not dare scratch it. I wanted so desperately to cup it, then push a couple of fingers inside myself, but out the corner of my eye I could see a camera, I kept very still, all I could think was "My pussy aches so much"

Quite sometime later, long after I wanted to pull my hair out from frustration the tall slim blonde girl returned. She came over to me, shifted the mirror aside "You have done very well, only ten on the pussy for now. She knelt in-front of me hold the crop to my pussy, she gave my pussy a smack, tears rolled down my cheeks, she kissed me on the mouth whispered "Now that did not hurt to much" She was wrong, that really stung. The second was of the same intensity, more tears. She kissed me on the mouth then the forehead "You will have to get used to this my dear, I know it is hitting your clit that must be painful" "First thing she got right" I thought. The rest of my punishment came in quick succession, I almost fell backwards on number nine, she steadied me.

"You did very well, your prize is " She reached under me placed her thumb and two fingers between my lips took ahold of my clit and squeezed it hard till I yelled out in pain and slammed my legs shut around her hand. She kissed me on the mouth again "please no more" I sobbed. She smiled at me "No more of this for the moment, you may now rise, she helped me up as my legs were stiff she attached my lead to my collar we walked round the room.

"You will walk one pace behind me" She took a step forward, I followed likewise "place your right hand on my right shoulder that is the distance you should be walking behind me. She walked forward I walked behind her at the same pace, she stopped I did to, she swung around kissed me on the mouth. "Now walk in-front of me, you lead should always be taught" I did as told, of course when she stopped it put a strain on my neck "look down at all times you should be able to see my shoes if you cannot then stop, we continued this for a while, when I did not get it right she used the crop on my butt.

Once done I was order to stand against a wall, hands above my butt, chest and butt out, look straight ahead, she placed a book on my head "If you move the book falls down you get cropped" She placed the mirror in-front of my adjusted it so I could watch my pussy, she left me there to entertain myself. Another two hours or so watching my pussy, not moving except for my pussy opening and closing as juice seeped out, my inner thighs tickled as the juice trickled down me, my arms started to ache, I locked my fingers together tighter behind my neck, the book wobbled but did not fall. When she finally came in I was ready to collapse, she smiled at me, kissed me on the mouth, she took the book off of my head and helped me unlock my fingers.

"On all fours" I got down slowly, on came the lead. "When on all fours your head will always be by my right leg. Butt will always be high in the air so pussy is exposed at all times, when stationary your head will be inline with your back, your bottom up, knees together. She raised my right leg from out of her pocket came two knee pads, one she placed on my right knee, up came other leg that knee was covered too. "That is so your knees do not get scraped as you crawl.

Round and round the room we went, her striding me desperately trying to keep up with her. This form of servitude was such a turn on. , each time we circled the room she bent forward and kissed me on the mouth. When my head lowertd she used the crop to gently raise it. Only on one occasion my butt was not deemed high enough, she reached backwards and cropped my pussy three times. I did not know if I was crying in frustration or pain, this continues toying with me had sent me into a trance. Once we had completed the room over one hundred times she stopped, placed my lead on a hook attached to a wall, placed a mirror in-front of me and another behind me, lined them up so I could watch my pussy in the mirror, she left the room.

I watched my pussy, noticing how nice and round my bnutt was too, never really taken much notice in the past. Every so often I burst into tears I was so horny, along time later she was back with food and a drink brought to me in two bowls. She loosened the lead from the hook so I could reach down and lick up the food and lap the water up much like a pony would, she left the room. Once I had finished eating she was back this time wish two short spreader bars. First she placed between my ankles, keeping them now one foot apart, she then helped me off of the floor, the other she attached to the rear of my collar locked it into place, my hands were then tied to the ends of the bar.

She kissed me on the lips whispered "Now walk" I did my best, my hips swivelling round as I went. When you pull a carriage and you are not moving fast enough, the driver will crop your pussy, you must learn to tow the carriage with legs open" Trudging forward like this was not easy, it was not painful, more annoying and very frustrating. When I stopped to take a rest, my pussy was cropped harshly "I did not give you permission to rest" On and on we went till "You may now rest, another kiss on the lips, this time it came with a warm hug too. I was beginning to really like this woman, which was odd considering how much she was annoying me. I was starting to think "I would do anything she asks of me without question" I tried to put that thought out of my head, thou it kept nagging.

We are almost done for today, you have one more item left, then you may eat, shower and sleep, we do this all again tomorrow.

The bars taken off I was led to a small side room it was a little dark in there, Just behind the door I could just make out six hooks, four in the wall two on the floor close to the wall. She tied my feet into the hooks on the floor about a foot apart. My hands tied to the two hooks slightly above my head, around my waist a piece of blue rope that she tugged on till I was almost touching the wall with my belly. I suddenly noticed a hole in the wall just opposite my mouth.

"Open your mouth, keep it open!" I did as told, she left the room, something came through the hole in the wall, it kept coming forward my mouth was only an inch away from the wall so into my mouth it went. She wandered back into the room. "Your mouth should be full now, it is a very large sweet shaped like a dick, do not bite it, just suck on it. The sweet is attached to a small a arm that is powered by a motor, you will hear the hum soon. Once the motor starts the arm will push the sweet in and out of your mouth, you mustsuck on it as hard as possible. The sweet is sugarless we do not need rotting teeth, you will suck on it till nothing more protrudes from the wall. If you need the loo, just go, but nothing may take you away from this lesson. Learn to use your tongue and cheeks around the sweet, suck on it as hard as possible. When it is fully extended it will reach the back of your throat, do not fight it, learn to embrace it. I will placed a hint of bleach under your mouth so you get used to sucking on a dick without feeling nauseous" She left me to it.

On came the machine, she was right the sweet his the rear of my throat, every so often a waft of bleach came through the hole. I pushed the sweet into my mouth as far as I could almost gagging on it, then the sucking, using my cheeks to clench down on the sweet. Every so often the machine stopped for a minute then started up again. I used my tongue to run along the underside of the sweet then the tip end, I sucked as hard as I could, my pussy ached so much,my hands clasped the wall as pressed up harder against the wall trying to get the sweet further into me. After sometime my mouth grew tired, I wept as I knew I had to finish this off, I took a five minute break and continued. "Surely no dick could last this long" I thought. "Maybe I will have to suck several dicks in one go, who knows" After g-d only know how long the sweet was no longer visible, I could hear the hum of the machine, I tried to get my tongue to reach what was left in the wall, but nothing, so I rested my head against the wall weeping at my situation, the aroma of bleach still lingered on.

In came the girl, she swung my head around to meet hers, kissed my firmly on the lips. "You will now get a firm flogging before bedtime"

She left the room came back with a flogger, she kissed me on the back of my neck ran her hand over my butt, swung the flogger round in her hand, landed one on my butt, I sobbed, it stung, she wiped my butt with her hand again, and the next hit me, twenty more to my butt, then my back received forty. Between my legs was next, she untied them pulled them further apart and with upwards swings hit my pussy, once done she kissed me placed her arms around my waist hugged me tight. , she held onto me for quite sometime. stroking my breasts, she nuzzled my neck pulling my hair aside she left the room, came back with a bucket of hot soapy water, washed my pussy and legs, a little oil which hurt my pussy on came the belt, placed on very snuggly. She untied me placed on my lead I followed her off to my bed in the cage, the girl from yesterday was already there asleep.

She left the cage locking it behind her returned with food in a bowl and drink in a separate one. I lapped the food up, I was led to the toilet, once done she cleaned my teeth, led back to bed. I tried not to wake the other girl, but she woke anyway, moved to one side, draped her right arm over my waist I fell asleep.

Part 5 coming soon!