Room mates Part 2!

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Room mates Part 2!

Post by Pat24 »

I awoke many hours later, needed the loo, I suddenly remembered I could go as she had bidet in her bathroom, no one else was a home,

I slid the front mound back, the rear one forward, when they met I sat on the loo. When done I sat on the bidet, let the gush of warm water hit my under parts. I got up and used a hair dryer to dry me off. I closed the slots waited till they clicked into place.

I got dressed went downstairs ate, cleaned up, went back upstairs changed her bed linnen, did the washing, checked the time, started on dinner, I rang her at work asked "How many for dinner?" The reply "Three and I will take your belt off as soon as I am home"

With that I continued working. Nat got home shortly afterwards. We had tea, and chatted, she mentioned my belt first.

Out of her pocket came the keys which she dangled in-front of me. "Do you wish to be cleaned up?" "Yes" "I will take off your belt under one agreement" "What agreement?" "It must be replaced immediately after washing. I know that if you have sex you might no longer be in the mood to help our sexual life, So I would much prefer if you did not touch yourself" I thought for a moment and agreed.

We went to my bathroom, I stripped, "Wash yourself down" I did so, she left the room for a moment, came back with a long piece of blue rope. "Hands behind your back, that way I know you cannot struggle and you will keep your word over the replacement of your belt"

I turned around placed my hands above my butt, she tied them tightly together, then over my back around my neck and back down to my wrists, tied the rope off.

Out came the keys, she unlocked my belt, that came as a relief, the cool air hit me, I would have preferred to stay this way. She soaped up my bottom, then my private area, and showered me off, dried me, helped me out of the shower.

She led me into her bedroom. "On the bed" She helped me up, "Stay on your knees" , my head now resting on the bed left my rear pointing upwards. She went to a draw in her cupboard, brought back a small bottle of oil, tipped a little onto her fingers rubbed it over my asshole, that felt good, a little more for my pussy area.

She then came round to my front, from her pocket she produced a pink plastic egg. She sat by my side one hand on my back "Part of the problem last night was you did not move at all, with this inside you will do. Will you agree to have this placed inside your bottom? You have a lovely body and to be used in this way I feel is good. Just before you reply, do not forget you do not bring much money into my household, and this means a lot to me, you will be giving something back in return for your upkeep"

I thought for a minute or two, I finally agreed "OK, but please oil it first" "Of course I will" She got up patted me on my bottom. She oiled the egg , then a little pressure on my anal area as she slowly and very gently pushed it in. Once it was three quarters of the way in, my muscles took over and into me it shot. "Good girl" She kissed my bottom cheeks on came my belt, locked into place, she stood me up, untied me, told me to get dressed.

Once I was up, I squeezed down hard on my anal area, but could feel nothing, it is as if the egg had vanished inside me.

I continued my work, I knew my private area was a little wet but ignored it best as I could. Her boyfriend turned up, I served dinner, whilst we ate, I suddenly felt a little tingle inside me, that made me sit upright, the vibrating got stronger, I stood up. "What`s wrong?" "My bottom is vibrating" I held onto it with both hands, they both cracked up laughing "Oh that will be the egg" She showed me the remote in her hand "Now strip or I turn it up further, once it gets to level four you will be on hands and knees begging me to stop. If you orgasm your out this house"

I started getting undressed arching my back at the same time, whilst doing so I was handed a blindfold, "Put this on" I did so, once naked bar my belt, I clamped my right hand over my buttocks just above my asshole. "Stand one foot away from that wall" She said pointing I stepped forward gingerly, I wrapped the blindfold around my head over my eyes velcroed the ends together, complete darkness.

As the vibrations inside me went on I changed my weight from one leg to the other. I could hear them get up and move to the couch. I ran my hand over my bottom kept repeating to myself "Please, Please, please" My pussy was now very wet I groaned out loud. "No sounds, you are putting us off" I heard them undress each other, I held my bottom cheeks, then cupped my anal region. She then turned up the vibration, I collapsed to the floor on all fours, my butt out high, a hopeless attempt to get away from the annoying vibs inside me. I heard them having sex, I reach behind me tried to hold my bottom, but that was no help, I lay down on the floor, one hand running up and down my sides, I reached under me and held onto my tummy for a while other hand holding my bottom. My pussy ran with juice my nipples ached, I sobbed in frustration. Back on all fours, I arched my back again as hard as I could, there was no escape from the egg.

Thirty to forty minutes they had sex, when they were done, they spent their time getting their strength back and discussing my situation. I kept repeating "Please my bottom, please my bottom" She switched off the egg.

I lay panting on the floor, there was no mercy in her voice "You may now get up, finish eating, and clean up"

I did just that feeling rather used "The egg will come out tomorrow, and you will place in a new one, you will do this each and every day" I held my tummy with both hands, like a pregnant woman does. As I did the washing up, I thought over that previous two hour events, my pussy ached as I thought how I had been used, I ran my wet hand over my butt, and suddenly the egg started to vibrate. I ran inside the lounge "Yes Natalie?" I hated the fact she could now call on me in this way, I held my bottom whist she spoke.

"Tonight you will have a bed in my room, you can bring up a folding bed from the garage. You will lay on it with only your belt and a blindfold on, once we are done you will get up go to your bedroom, that is all"

I went to the garage accessed by a door from the kitchen, found a folding bed, dragged it up to Natalie`s room, went back downstairs to finish work. Just as I finished the egg went off again, I quickly ran into the lounge "Yes Natalie?"

"Considering you are now helping our sex life, I want you to massage my toes ,place on the blindfold first"

Her feet were on a one foot high foot-stool. I knelt in-front of her, took her left foot in my hands, gave it gentle strokes, then massaged harder on her toes digging my thumbs into her foot then her heels "Hmmm I like that, now other foot" No "Please" No "Thank you" I was just on demand. They both watch on whilst I worked. "Now my ankles, and kiss my legs, show some love" . I ran my hands over her ankles, pulled them gently one way then the other, twisting them gently. "Now my legs, I ran my hands over each leg massaging the muscles and climbed on higher, when i got to her knees I stopped "Who asked you to stop?" Under her skirt I went, kissing and massaging my way up "Do not touch my private area, that is for James only!" A glint of light told me she was wet. I was I was now on all fours licking around her pussy, I got closer licked just above her pubic hair, she started kissing her boyfriend, they groped each other, every so often i felt his hand on my head. She pushed me aside and they went upstairs "Follow us!"

She held my hand as we went upstairs they got on her bed, I got on the fold up, she pressed the remote three times, I started squirming. I heard them having sex, my tummy vibrating, my pussy was now soaking. I squeezed on my asshole, held my butt and tummy, got up on all fours, arching my back, trying to find a way of getting some distance between the egg and me, the more I struggled the hotter those two seemed to get. After what seemed an age I just collapsed panting, she upped the vibrations, I could hardly move I was so exhausted, but that made me move again. Back up on all fours I held my butt as high as I could, stayed like that for nearly ten seconds before I was back laying down squirming, one leg placed over the other, then switched them around, I was sweating profusely, i could take no more, I slumped down on the bed sobbing, my hands on my tummy, I heard them both orgasm together. After a few minutes the vibrating stopped, I dragged myself up sobbing and left the room, I had been used again, I held my buttocks as I went to my bathroom, and off to bed.

Next morning I was woken early, led to the bathroom emptied out, washed around my lower regions, a new egg placed inside me, and locked up in the belt again.

Natalie soon left for work, i was still so tired I went back to bed. When I awoke I made breakfast, did the laundry, called Nat to find out how many for dinner "Three" was the reply, my heart raced wondering what was next in store for me.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Room mates Part 2!

Post by fitherin »

Wonderful
I do hope your strong and dont get thrown out of her house. :oops:
s
Kcfoxgrl

Post by Kcfoxgrl »

Can't wait for more of this story!
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

fitherin wrote:Wonderful
I do hope your strong and dont get thrown out of her house. :oops:
s

lol I wasn`t :)
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Kcfoxgrl wrote:Can't wait for more of this story!
Cheers, coming most soon :)