Room mates Part 3!

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Room mates Part 3!

Post by Pat24 »

I soon found out, they came home together. Whilst I served her tea and cake, he took upstairs all manner of items. My pussy became wet just thinking about what was to happen tonight.

Whilst I cooked dinner my egg started to vibrate, I ran inside to see them in each others arms.

"My man has invented a new toy, it will be tested for the very first time on you. Switch off the cooker, and follow us upstairs. I ran off to do as told. Just before I got to her bedroom, she blindfolded me, led me over to the fold up bed, placed me on it, stripped me down to my belt. . She lay me down on my front, tied my hands behind my back, she then tied my ankles together. A piece of rope was tied from between my ankles to between my wrists, bringing my legs and hands upwards to almost greet each other. . I rubbed my feet together. She brought something round, fiddled with it for a short while, placed it softly on my feet, it tickled a little, I smiled. A piece of rope went round my neck I started to get worried, she told me "She was tying it off to the head of the bed" Another piece of rope just above my knees, which was tied to to the base of the bed.

I heard the sound of a machine startup, whatever was on the souls of my left foot started moving, it tickled, I laughed, then a second machine, it started up on my right foot. First they slid up and down in unison then varied their speeds, I laughed and laughed, I tried struggling to get away, but I was going nowhere, I put my feet together, but I could not do that for long, the tickling stopped a few seconds and restarted. As my body gyrated they seem to get more and more horny, I was laughing so hard, tears streaming down my face my pussy started throbbing.

The tickling continued for at least an hour, then it stopped as she unplugged the machines. I was let loose "Off to make dinner" I did so. my feet still feeling funny, we sat and ate.

"Watching your hips rise and lower was a real turn on, we had great sex" She grinned. "May I have sex soon?" "Of course you may when we have finished with you"

Dinner over I cleared up the plates, I was still tired from last night so thought about going to bed. "You may go to bed now, in our room, wait there on all fours for us" She started up my egg, I wobbled upstairs, stripped got on all fours, the egg quickened its vibrations. I knelt on all fours butt in the air determined not to be turned on by the egg. As I knelt my breathing got heavier, I arched my back, but the vibs pounded away, this time they were so powerful I felt them in my pussy. I kept repeating under my breath "No, no, no, no" My pussy throbbed, I ran my right hand over my left arm kissed my muscles. In they came laughing, she was in his arms, he lay her on the bed, he looked over at me "God she horny" He dived on top of her, she jumped out the way, he looked at her "One moment" She came over to me placed my blindfold on gave me a slap on my butt "No watching our private time" She went back to him. I swayed from left to right, my hips gyrating as I went I heard them having sex, she moaned loudly as she orgasmed, he cum moments later. I heard them fall back into each others arms.

They must have lay in bed watching me, as they were now discussing my body. He spoke up "I bet that lovely ass of hers has never been fucked" That shocked me, of course it hadn`t. They both giggled, I shuddered at the thought. "I wonder..." She said "If you go over and touch her will you get going for more sex?" "Only one way to find out" Was reply.

I heard his footsteps as he came over to me, he pulled my hair aside, for a moment I forgot about the egg inside me. He ran his hands over my back I arched my back as he closed in on my butt. I kept muttering "No" but in truth I needed someone's gentle touch, his hand ran over my belt, my pussy spewed out more juice, his hands went onto my butt, he kissed my bottom, ran his face cheek over it I looked round at her, but could see nothing. "Yes" she said "This is turning me on" . Tears welled in my eyes, his hands continued exploring my butt, he reached between my legs, I arched my back so hard it hurt. I could feel his breath between my legs, my pussy just throbbed, this abuse on my butt went on for a long while, if I moaned he gave my nipples a squeeze told me to "Shut up" He got on the bed behind me, ran his hardened dick between my buttocks then left me went back to bed, I heard them having sex again. I sobbed under my mask, when they were done the egg was switched off, I was told to "Go back to my bed"

I awoke early, I thought to myself "Instead of them stripping me each time they want sex I will walk about with only my belt and a bikini top. The top I choose only raised my breasts but did not cover my nipples. I quietly brought into their bedroom toothpaste, brushes two glasses of water and a bowl. Went back downstairs to make breakfast, brought that up on a tray.

When all was ready, I walked over to her, kissed her on the mouth, she opened her eyes smiled up at me I smiled back, I went over to a far corner, placed on my blindfold, turned my back on them and waited.

Once they were fully awake I heard her saying "She is turning out to be a real asset, I wonder, if we keep that belt on her will she keep our sex life going for a long long time" He agreed "I can create some very interesting sex-toys, we can watch her model them. I think she should have sex, certainly not orgasm" I rubbed my legs together, I was getting turned on by this chattering behind me, I squeezed my pussy closed, out spilt juice, it started to trickle down my inner thigh. Their chat turned into a cuddle then into sex. my pussy throbbed, I could but run my hands down my sides and over my butt. Once they had both orgasmed, I was told "Clear up our bed then I will be along to wash you, wait in your bathroom for me"

I took off my blindfold washed their dishes went to my bathroom and waited, they were along shortly after. Off came my belt, my hand straight away covered up my lower regions so he could not see me. "Place both hands behind your neck" I hesitated but did as told, I could see he was getting turned on, I looked down at the floor, she took a bowl filled it with water adding liquid soap, used a flannel to wipe me down.

When she got to my pussy, she knelt before me,she wiped it several times, she withdrew to watch the soapy water run over my hair, ran most of her hand between my legs and gave my pussy a gentle squeeze in the palm of her hand. I took a deep breath, she ran a finger between my lips, I squeezed my hands together and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me" Opening my eyes was not easy, but I did so. She looked up at me and smiled. "Keep looking at me" She wiped my pussy area down with a towel, then placed her hand over my pussy covering it up.

"We have things to discuss. Firstly, do you mind us using you in order to help our sex-life?" "No I do not mind" She smiled. "Secondly" She pressed a little on my pussy turning me on further "Do you promise to never touch yourself without my permission?" I was so turned on now I think I would promise anything "I agree" "Agree to what?" I really did not wish to spell it out. "I agree to never touch myself without asking you first" She grinned "Thirdly do you agree to hand over to me your pussy, in order to take care of it, wash it, oil it, massage it, fill it, and never allow it to orgasm?" I really did not wish to say "Yes" to this, but I did anyway I muttered under my breath "Yes Natalie" "I did not hear you" I said in a clear loud voice "Yes Natalie!!" She smiled at me.

"I will when I get home tonight cup your pussy for one hour, this in my book makes your promises binding, you will not move, you will not make a sound, when we are doe you will drop to your knees, kiss my feet and thank me, you have the day to think over your position here. Now my friend has brought along a new toy, so come along with me and we will try it out"

He was grinning as I was led downstairs into the lounge, he went towards the front room "Bend over the table and do not move" She placed my belt on, he came back in carrying something heavy. I could not quite see what it was. He placed it down behind me, ran off to grab something else. She tied my hands together in-front of me pulling my long hair aside. She got down behind me tied my ankles together. He returned with what looked like a couple of wooden spoons.

"This" She said "Is a spanking machine,it is aimed at your bottom, it has ten settings and it never hits out in the same area twice, sometimes lower sometimes higher. You will stay here all day" She, rubbed my bottom looked over at her boyfriend "You may switch it on"

The machine started up, it did not hurt, just a mild slap that moved around my bottom. It made a humming sound then a swishing noise as the spoon came round and hit me, no pain at all, I thought to myself "This is nothing, let them do their worse" . She left for a moment came back with food and a tall glass of water and video camera, she set the water and food down, placed the camera towards my butt on my right behind me. He left came back with two mirrors, one he placed behind me the other he lined up so I could see my bottom being spanked. She kissed me on the mouth said "Back when work is done and they both left laughing.

After a few minutes I was getting horny, this soft spanking was starting to get to me, after an hour I was so hot I was shaking, I watched my bottom being spanked which was now doing my head in, my juices flowed, the spoon kept slapping me sometimes just below my butt, I started sobbing in frustration. On and on it went, one smack every five seconds I started saying out loud "Please my bottom" But no one there to hear me. I looked into the camera, "My bottom, my beautiful bottom" On the machine went by the time Natalie got home I was ready to pass out, my body had no strength left. My butt did not hurt in fact felt rather to good, it was all so annoying.

I was expecting Natalie to help me out of my bonds but instead she ignored me for an hour or so till her friend turned up, they came into the room together, he sat in a armchair, she switched off the machine and untied me, she unlocked my belt let it fall to the ground.

"Stand up!" I could hardly move, very slowly and using what strength I had left I raised myself off the table. "Legs a foot apart do not move face James" I turned round a few degrees in order to comply.

She picked up a foot stool, placed it a two feet away from me and sat down. "Hands behind and above your butt, do not move or make a sound"

She wiped my pussy down with several tissues, then placed her right hand on it. He handed her a wooden spoon. "If you move make any noise I will smack your pussy and we start again" I was so horny tears rolled down my face, I wanted to grind my pussy against her hand but did not dare.

She cupped my pussy fully, ten minutes into this I looked down at her, she smiled up at me. I was looking for sympathy but none given, I turned to look at him, he was fixated as to what she was doing and my reactions to it. Her warm hand pressed against my pussy, cupping it lovingly made my eyes close and my head roll back. "Is she very wet?" "Oh yes, my hand is soaked" "I bet she could use a cock up there" She laughed "Definitely!"

Them chatting about my pussy made me even more horny, after twenty minutes I was forced to run my hands over my butt, I could take no more.

She pulled her hand away, picked up the spoon, with upward strokes smacked my pussy hard, eight times, I wept with each stroke, her hand was placed back on my pussy was now a relief. Fifty minutes into it and on the third time of trying, she looked up at me, "Ten more minutes and your agreement is final. James has invented all manner of devices that we will be using on you, we do not wish to hurt you, in fact you will gain much pleasure from them, they will only be used so we have more and better sex. She pressed against my pussy harder "Are you listening?" I was in almost a trance "Yes Natalie!" "I said no sound, why did you talk?" I was so confused. "Please, no I`m sorry" "Still talking" She picked up the spoon, ten harsh one directly on my pussy, I screamed.

"Now we must start again" She wiped my pussy area, cupped it again, I could see her boyfriend was very excited by all this. She started chatting to me, telling me "How many contraptions were going to be tested on me, how my breasts were going to ach when they were flogged, and when I was no longer of any use I could either leave or be locked away in her basement" We kept glancing at each other, she was always grinning, my breasts heaved , my pussy flowed with juice. I was given a five minute break in order to have a drink which James had got for me . He sat next to Nat to be able to see better. He then took his phone out of his pocket, started taking some snap-shots " I am going to start a web site, fill it with pictures of you" I looked down at them, they were both smiling. Her hand stayed there for the full hour.

Once my ordeal was over, I was helped onto the table, told to stay on all fours, she wiped my pussy down, oiled it up, pushed a egg into my anal area, placed on my blindfold and belt. She switched the egg on the two of them made love on the couch whilst I swayed to and fro.

Once they were done, she took off my blind, left for a few minutes, came back in with a cloth and a bottle of chloroform, she tipped the bottle onto the cloth, I looked at her as she placed the cloth over my nose and mouth, "Breath in dear, you're going to sleep now" I struggled a little, she held me firmly, tears rolled down my cheeks, she kissed me on the forehead, I dozed off.

I awoke on my bed, something was different, I had no belt on, so I felt between my legs, to my horror a bag was tied to my upper right thigh and my pussy was covered with a sheet of plastic, I reached further down, it ended just before my asshole, I cupped it, I squeezed down between my legs, my pussy hole would not close. I sat up looked at the bag between my legs, it was a quarter full of urine, I sobbed holding this covering tight, she came in "I see you have noticed your new chastity contraption, now all your juices will exit into the bag. This will be unlocked once each day, cleaned and placed back inside you. Between taking it off and being replaced is when you get punished. So I will take it off, wash you, oil you, spank your pussy, and replace it. Just to add, between placing this inside you and you waking up, we had great sex next to you, adding this item to you was a real turn on. I must admit my pussy is fully satisfied, you will be pleased to know I have orgasmed four times today" I had no idea why I would be pleased about this, my pussy was throbbing, my clit seemed to touch nothing, I had no idea what or how they had managed this, but my life I was turned on. "You may now go look in that long mirror" I rushed to do so, once there I could see this item between my legs, and I could see through it to my pubic hair. I ran my hands over my tummy down towards the covering "NO touching!! I ran my fingers around the cover, my life what a turn on.

She lay me back on the bed face upwards, raised my legs above her head so my feet faced the ceiling, she ran her fingers down my legs over my contraption and over my butt she kissed my legs, worked her way down to my back. She took a egg from her pocket a little oil, placed it on then pushed on my asshole "Now allow it in or it will hurt more" I opened up, in it slipped, she slapped my bottom.

She lowered me legs, as the cover ran along my thighs, I really wanted to orgasm. "About this prevention from orgasm attached to you, James has seen to it you will be-excused into the bag, your pussy hole is about half an inch open, this will make it hard to squeeze down, after a while your muscles there will tire, a small bulge at the base of this item is there for your juices that spill out, as it fills up they too will exit via the tube to your bag. In effect you will feel your juices slosh around as you move, this will turn you on, the only good news is, it will be washed once each twenty four hours. Now off to work, you have beds to make, I want carpet washed today, laundry must be done, dinner made, I am off to work, when you're done with your work, place four cushions on the dining room table, get on all fours and wait there"

She switched the egg on low left, I did feel a little strange, I went downstairs to eat, then start on work, my butt being exposed like this made my juices run as did this contraption between my legs, I often found myself squeezing my breasts together without meaning too. When not doing that I found myself holding the base of my bottom or running my hands over my tummy, Often I would squeeze down hard on the tube between my legs, my juices had by mid-afternoon filled the base of cup, and was moving around, I tried to ignore it, but I tended to drop to my knees then all fours in a vain attempt to get away from this. It took me eight and a half hours to do five hours work. I placed cushions on the table climbed up, got on all fours, my butt high in the air and waited for them, every so often I would run my hands up and down my body as the vibrations inside me continued to annoy.

Natalie came home, she looked around the place seemed please with my work, seemed even more pleased when seeing me in the table. She walked behind me, I watched her between my right arm and breast, she was checking out my pussy area. She ran both her hands between my thighs, I moaned she slapped my right inner thigh "Quiet" I went silent. "You must be very hot between your legs, I can see your juice level" In truth my pussy was burning. She slapped me on my bottom, turned up the vibration, left for a moment brought back a glass of juice for herself.

She sat in-front of me, I looked down at the table beneath me rather embarrassed, she raised her hand and lifted my hair around my neck. "look at me" I looked up, she was smiling. Just as she was about to talk, a key in the door and James came in, her made himself comfortable on an armchair to my right. She started talking to me.

"You will learn to obey all our instructions, if you do no harm shall come to you, but not obeying will bring heavy punishment. If you ever orgam you will either leave us, or placed in the basement, it will be up to you" A tear rolled down my cheek, which she wiped up, she kissed me on the lips "You will be fine" she whispered "Moving on, as you well know each month we have our our period, yours is next week, mine starts tomorrow, during this time of my period James will need satisfying, you will dress up in sexy lingerie each evening, a stroker, which is a soft tube with pleasuring internal textures will be placed into your bottom, he will place himself inside that, you will feel very little, but he will be able to cum, in fact the only feeling you will have from this is him thumping against your rear, and his cum hitting your insides. You will be on all fours on my bed, I will be seated on your back, he will be fondling me whilst he cums inside you. Once the deed is done, you will thank him go to the loo take the stroker out of you, and continue as if nothing has happened, understand?" I was rather shocked by this news but replied "Yes Natalie" "Good girl" She took a sip of juice.

"We are also considering a paying tenant, this would mean you moving to the basement, we will do it up nicely so you have a good looking room, obviously all the niceties will be taken out if you do not conform to our rules. But if we go ahead with this, you will have a telly with hundreds of channels your own shower and toilet, the room will be wall papered, carpets laid, and a very nice bed. All the comfort you can wish for, but that we have not yet decided upon. Have you anything to say?"

I stutterd "Only my pussy throbs" "I know, but there is nothing we wish to do about it it is something you must learn to live with, and if you ever mention it again to either of us, it will be spanked harshly" She kissed me and ran her hands over my boobs.

She looked over at James, I ran my cheek over my left arm, and looked towards the table. "Please take a look at her butt, do you think you can get off in there?"

James got up and came over, he checked me out carefully and methodically. "Yes I can, very nice butt" Natalie smiled at me. "Tonight James has to go away for work, you will be sleeping in my bed, you will not touch me"

I was allowed to eat, still on all fours or in part threes, they sat either side of me, she turned up the vibrations of the egg which made me squirm "Stay still" When I had done eating, my thoughts turned to his dick inside me, that did not help the feelings in my pussy, I raised a hand to my breasts, and touched my nipples, they were so hard, really needed something or preferably someone to press down on them. "Take your hand away from your tits, or they will be flogged hard" I did so in a hurry.

They continued eating once done James went over to his bag, he pulled out a leather collar, I gasped, I looked at Natalie and shook my head "No" "Oh yes" Tears streamed down my face, he lay the collar in-front of me, she drew my hair back, picked the collar up placed it around my neck, let my hair fall back into place. "With this symbol, you are placing full control of your body into our hands to do with as we see fit. This will include, no orgasm, you will not even ask to orgasm, you will not speak without permission, unless working you will stay blindfolded. We shall hand you knee-pads, as walking is no longer something you may do without express permission" She placed the collar around my neck locked into place, my hand went up to feel it, my juices started to flow again she was handed a lead which she attached to the collar. "Further more, each day when I come home your breasts must be flogged, this will be the only time you may speak without permission, if you forget to ask, your breasts will receive twice as many as normal, normal is twenty lashes. You will not eat, drink, sleep or go to the loo without permission. Watching you comply to all our wishes turns us both on in this way you are giving something for your free board and lodgings"

I sobbed. "One more thing, you may get dressed when the delivery person comes from the supermarket, that is all"

My heart raced, my pussy throbbed James placed a chair behind me and a footstool further back, he handed two knee-pads to Nat, she went round me raised each foot and dragged them up my legs to my knees. "Exit the table backwards, knee on the chair then on the stool, if you use your feet I will flog your bottom.

On all fours backwards is not an easy task, they had to stop me falling on two occasions, but in the end I was on all fours between them. "Butt out, ready as always to be inspected and or spanked" She picked up my lead led me off to the kitchen.

"From tomorrow everything in here will be the right height so you never need to stand, we have bought a low cooker, plugged into canisters of gas, a hose pipe from the water forset, the hose will have a tap attached to it so you can wash dishes at your level. We have bought a set of wooden steps, platform on top so you can do the laundry without standing. Your loo time, from now onwards you will have to go to the loo in a potty, sitting is no longer for you"

With all this I really needed to orgasm, I sobbed in frustration, she placed a blindfold on me, I was led upstairs to their bedroom. On all fours up onto the fold up bed, I listened to them having sex. She turned up the egg, I swayed from one side to the other, , it did not take long till I collapsed on the bed shaking. I heard her voice "Just not good enough, must do better, back on all fours"

I got back up using everything I had left to do so, the vibs were turned down, they must have fallen asleep, I was there staring into darkness for a long time. I was so engrossed in my thought I did not hear someone coming over, but I felt a hand on my shoulder, then her kiss on my mouth, I was led off the bed and to my bedroom, she tucked me in, kissed me on my lips. "Best sex I have ever had, my pussy is once again fully satisfied" I squeezed down on my pussy, but nothing gave way. She kissed me again, ran her hand down my side and over my hips, "Lovely body, shame it will never be used again" She wished me a goodnight. tied my lead to the head of the bed and left me.

When I awoke a note was laying beside me, it read "Dear sex-slave" I gasped "I bet that made you think "Sex-slave" Well you are one now. Once you get up, you will only move about the house on all fours, James has left cameras about so we can watch you later when we return. There is a potty in your bathroom, use it, you may empty your bag into the loo. In the kitchen there is a bowl on the floor, that is where you will eat, stay on all fours whilst eating. Get on with your work, you have a lot to do and the going will be slow due to being on all fours. On my bed is a thin wooden tube, you will place this around your waist, do not get up to do so. Slip it on via your feet, work it upwards over your hips, once on you should not be able to see your rear end. Off you go"

I hurried along, going to loo on a potty was not plesant or easy, I emptied my bag, washed my bottom then on all fours backwards I went downstairs, poured milk and weetabix into the bowl ate as quickly as I could. In all this time I only spotted one camera, but more showed up later. Hoovering on all fours is complicated, so was the washing up, when it got close to five o'clock I crawled upstairs. There on her bed was a square piece of wood, about three feet high and width with a large hole through the center, I clambered about and got it wrapped around my waist, now if I tried to lay down the wood got in my way, I placed on my blindfold and waited.

I heard voices downstairs, I raised my bottom high, in they both came.

She stripped to her panties on my right, he was undressing behind me. She Pulled my blind down a little showed me the tube that was to be inserted into me, I gasped. The tube about one and a half inches wide, was see through, the end to be inserted was narrow, it had a hole in the end and a strip of tape over the hole, attached to that a piece of nylon that ran through the tube. The other end had a wide ledge to it so it would not slip into me. She went round my rear, oiled up my bottom, with extra care she slowly inserted it into my bottom, at first it was a little painful, but once the narrow bit was in the rest slid in smoothly. She tugged on the string off came the tape which was pulled through the tube and out.

My blindfold was replaced, She got up on the bed, to my right, sat with her leg astride me as if I were a horse, he then got onto the bed behind me, they kissed and cuddled on top of me, he never used his hands once on me.

For sometime I had to hold her up, he finally got round to inserting his dick into the tube, he started to bang my ass, I could only feels his balls slap up against the covering over my pussy, my pussy throbbed as he used me, I could not feel his dick but you bloody know something was there. He cum quickly his load hit my insides, I sobbed due to mostly being used in this way. He collapsed on partly me, partly her, then pulled out of me, they both got off the bed, she came round me pulled the tube out slowly.

"Go make dinner" I was crying as I clambered off the bed. "Not sure why you are crying, your body is only here for our use, if you do not like it you have two choices" I sobbed and crawled off to make dinner, whilst it cooked I cupped my asshole.

They both came down a short while later, she placed a tray with a harness on the floor beside me, put this on, I will put plates of food on the tray, your job to bring them in, once we are eating bring your bowl of food, place it on the table, get up there and eat, no fork, spoons, hands or knife to be used. I did as told, but on all fours carrying a tray on my back was not the easiest of jobs. My food I had to push in-front of me in order to get it to the dining room, placed it on the table, climbed up, knelt in the center of the table and licked up my food. My pussy pounded from this treatment.

Dinner over I was off to clear and wash plates, one I had finished, they both came into the kitchen, she picked up my lead, took me to the lounge where my head was left to rest on a single sofa.

I looked over at Natalie "Yes?" "My breasts must be flogged" "You are quite right" She got up left the room came back with a two foot flogger.

"Kneel" I did so "Hands behind your back" I complied. The lashes came thick and fast, each one stung like hell,once done. "Back on the sofa" I lay sobbing

They Sat down to watch TV, she started up "Even though you were ordered to, my James had sex with you, you will be punished for this and he must punish you. You will remain in position whilst he paddles your bottom"

He did have to be told twice, he jumped up, next thing I knew my bottom was being spanked, tears flowed under my blindfold,he gave me twenty of the best, once done she took over.

"Whilst he was having sex with you, you moved, as if to say "Your enjoy this" I cannot deprive him of sex, but I can deprive you of enjoyment" She gave me another twenty. "You may now hold your bottom for thirty seconds" I did so, rubbing it gently. "Time up, stop touching" I withdrew my hands.

They continued chatting, the chat came round to whether or not he was horny, he said "Very!!"

"Upstairs we go, I was put through the same routine,, he spent much longer inside me this time, they kissed and cuddled for what seemed an age, her knees kept digging into my rib cage, two sets of hands explored my bottom my pussy just ached and ached He started talking "I have a wonderful piece of equipment which I will bring along tomorrow, you will love this. I know you wish to punish her bottom for allowing me inside, but this one is worth waiting for" He laughed "What is it?, what is it?" "You just wait and see" I was wondering as to what it might be, something ghastly no doubt. When he cum this time the load was much bigger, it filled my insides,, he grasped at her, then fell onto my back, I sobbed as I felt his warm cum fill my inside he lay there for a while before pulling out. She took the tube replaced it with a egg, and whilst still in position each gave me twenty of the best. All I could do was sob.

He pulled out a piece of paper from his trousers that rested on the far corner of the bed. "This is my latest idea, it is built, just needs bringing over here" I could not see what what on this note, she grinned "Her hands go here?" "Yes!" "Her feet here?" "Yes" "And the dildo into pussy?" "Yes" "It is a rough looking dildo" They both laughed "When that goes in her it will hurt"

"Off to your room!"

I crawled away feeling very sorry for myself, she switched the egg on, I held my bottom as I fell asleep.

As I awoke next morning Natalie was standing over me with a cloth and bottle of chloroform, she put me back to sleep, I did try struggling, but no point doing so. When I awoke for the second time not much had changed, I can only assume she had washed me between my legs. I got up, went to the loo had a shower then breakfast. I got on with a hard days work, once done I relaxed on all fours for a while, it had all taken a lot out of me trying to get about crawling is not easy.

They came home, my pussy started running the moment I heard the key in the door, I quickly made the a cup of tea, brought in a bowl to wash their tired feet, anything to please them. The both patted me on the head said "Good sex-slave"

She looked at me, go over to the couch, place on your blindfold whilst I help James built your new contraption" I did as told, but my heart sank, I knew my pussy was in deep trouble.
Kcfoxgrl

Re: Room mates Part 3!

Post by Kcfoxgrl »

Love it again!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Part 3 was amazing Part four will be a challenge for the poor slave !

s
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

lol