I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

Post by Wendy »

A big thank you for your support =^.^=

Maybe the girl I was meant to meet was an accomplice. Maybe they are no links. If my file isn't close, an inquiry will be done, and maybe this point will be explained.
I don't know the identity of the agressor, but I was able to describe him. And: I know his address!

In any case, I will never go outdoors anymore without Stelly. And if I go back in this town, I will add thigh cuffs.

I am very vindictive by nature. But how many people could forgive this kind of agression? that's why I lodged a complaint. And chastity belts deserved to be better known.

It was shown in French newspapers and TV news: a woman, raped in the RER A in Paris. A man was near the train and did nothing. This is very sad, rapes will always exist. In a big Parisian train, and she had no help! WHY?

It was hard to talk about this, but I start recovering. My belt avoided a much worse shock. But if my agressor had / will have other victims, I bet they were / will be raped. Shame on him.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Wendy! I hope you do not think it's indecent, but the myth of the chastity belt used in the Middle Ages are only fabricated!

Chastity belts — iron locking contraptions placed around the genitalia of women — were supposedly first used to prevent knights' wives and partners from falling to temptation while knights were away for years at a time.

However, recent research indicates this is most likely a modern myth embraced by 18th and 19th century historians eager to illustrate the backwardness of medieval civilizations relative to their own enlightenment. The first known sketch of a metal chastity belt comes from a German treatise written in 1405, but it is believed to be a joke, rather than a depiction of any actual devices in common use. Other references to chastity belts from the 16th and 17th centuries can be interpreted as ironic, satirical or metaphorical within their historical context.

Though the symbol of a tied rope belt had been used to represent a bride's chastity in ancient Rome, the idea that medieval women would wear metal belts for extended periods of times is medically dubious — prolonged contact of skin against metal would lead to abrasions, wounds and infection. Contemporary historians suspect that many of the chastity belts allegedly from the Middle Ages and Renaissance are actually forgeries created by Victorians!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I know very well the myth of chastity belts in Middle-Age is not real. But I believed chastity belts were invented in the 15th Century (according some French websites).
However, thank you to bring more informations to it =^.^=

It is so odd no one can date this item properly!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Whilst the origins and date of build of the first chastity belt may not be certain. I think this thread proves that they do work as the designers /builders of this particular belt had intended. I will also add that Wendy did say in her post that the aggressor once he reached for her crotch and was unable to enter stopped his aggression. She also said that she had her back pack with her so I guess that the keys were in that but he let her go without searching her bag.
Not a nice predicament for Wendy and thankfully the guy was not of a mind to physiically do her further harm or rob her/ beat her up till she had to surrender her keys or her body.
The moral of this account should be not to wear a chastity device so you dont get raped more that you TRY and travel in a group rather than solo or if you are travelling solo that you have a PUBLIC meeting place with your primary contact. I have noticed in the press that in another country they have told women travelling alone by taxi to take a photo of the taxi Registration plates and send the photo to a contact so the driver knows he will be recognised if the passenger fails to arrive! A Bit extreme but we live in a changing world :shock: and should not take our personal safety for granted :cry: rather BE INTRERACTIVE USE YOUR PHONE AND A STEEL :D BELT!
f
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

The chastity belt is half of protection against rape.

Now some might say I am all too American in this, but we have a saying in this country: "No one ever raped a thirty-eight." Too many countries enact a benighted attitude toward commoners' (That is us.) Right of Arms. You should have had, or at least been able to have, a handgun. The personal handgun is the lawful person's first line of defense against interpersonal criminal aggression.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

fitherin: very interesting remark! I had my backpack and a big suitcase. He could have fetched the keys in, but they were big, many pockets. Where are the keys? I think he thought: "too much effort for just sex" or something like. (and maybe the keys weren't in)
Also, you are right: he didn't injure physically me.

Also: "use your phone": I didn't do it. I could have shot a picture of him, or called the police. Why haven't I done this? it can look stupid, but I forgot. This agression made me feel a bit odd: agressed, and happy since he was frustrated. (but I took note of the address where I was agressed)

Robert Pinkerton: I refuse to have a weapon to defend myself. This can be useful, but 2 problems:
- if the agressor steals me the weapon, he can use it against me,
- in French law (and this is VERY stupid), active self-defense (by the victim or a passerby) can be sanctionned by law!
My chastity belt is passive. It can't be stolen, and I don't have to think about using it.

Currently I still feel odd. By moments I feel nothing, by moments I feel weakened. I am considering discussing about it with my school, since I have difficulties to follow some courses.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Wendy you have survived a trauma [even though] he failed in his attack he still HURT you.
You are doing the right things/
Sharing within this dare I say limited in numbers group.
You have involved the police maybe ask them in a week or so if they have any thing to report?
I hope that you have been open with close friends partner and family.
The sharing will not make it go away as it was real, I would hope that it gives you a closer link to those around you because if it can happen to you it can happen to others who may not be as fortunate to have protection.
As for involving your school I think if you have a person who is your mentor that you can sit down and talk to about your concerns and how you feel. They in turn may be able to point you in the correct direction as to how much information that you make public!
I am not qualified in these matters but the college mentor should be able to find the correct way!

e
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Yes, I discuss about this with close friends. But not with my family (too hard relationship). It helps me to share this =^.^=
I have a mentor at my university. I should talk about this to him, but I don't feel in ease. I can't explain why.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Wendy wrote:Yes, I discuss about this with close friends. But not with my family (too hard relationship). It helps me to share this =^.^=
I have a mentor at my university. I should talk about this to him, but I don't feel in ease. I can't explain why.
Maybe it's the basis on which you wear makes you uneasy talking to mentor.

Or maybe it's just you do not feel your mentor is to be trusted?

But you could just tell him you wear for your own protection as a precaution. And are glad you did that time! But it was still a shock afterwards and you do need to talk it over. Who knows: maybe there'll be some otheer wearers on your campus soon :D ?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

In France, chastity belts are taboo. And I'm afraid to break down in front of my mentor.
I agree with your advice, but it's hard. I will try when I will see him (Tuesday).

Thank you for your support =^.^=