I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

I need to share something.

It was the 21st August. I went in Lyon (France), I would take a plane the day after to Rome for some shoots. But something unexpected happened this 21st August.
It was about 23h-F. The night was dark, streets only lit by public lighting. I was waiting for a student (girl) who would host me for the night. Time flies, she never came. So an other student (boy) came to me, asking me what I am waiting for. He invited me to go in his building. I followed him, since I had no ther choices.

I was in his building. He spoke me quite vulgarly. And he asked me to show him my butt. I refused, and the worst happened: he put his hand on my pussy. But not the worst for me: my chastity belt was locked, so I felt nothing. Then he tried to unbutton my shorts: I showed him my belt locked on my thin waist. His agressivity decreased. Finally, he asked me to leave his building.

Thank you My-Steel. If your belt wasn't locked on my body, I may have been deeply affected by this agression, and maybe raped. Every time I tell this story, I say "only My-Steel helped me".

I wrote this text right now. I am fully relaxed, but I don't accept what he has done. I will soon lodge a complaint.
Whatever it will happen to this guy, my way of life will not change: my body isn't meant to stay unprotected anymore. It is meant to wear steel.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: I met a bad guy... Thank you My-Steel!

Post by Tobbe »

Rape is never allowed!
I´m thankful it went well for you Wendy.
Unfortunately, it seems that chastity belt needed to prevent idiots like this guy. We can all thank the My-Steel and other manufacturers and it gives perhaps some woman a thought. Can´t community protect, it´s probably chastity belt that will do it.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
TomDom

Post by TomDom »

Dear Wendy,
Thanks to your belt you stayed safe but maybe this guy should be fully belted...
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Wendy
You were so lucky that you had the protection of your My Steel belt. I guess your assaiiant was shocked into a state he has never had to cope with! A woman wearing protection. that of physically being confronted and thwarted by body armour. I hope that for the sake of women living near his apartment that you have made a police report and given them access to the clothes that he touched so that they may sort out this nasty and vile individual.At least get a DNA profile. :o
He has tried it and failed it does not mean he will not try again.
Glad to read that you were able to leave without him harming you.
Etienne
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

Thank you for you support =^.^=

Belting this kind of guys must be compulsory. At least they will calm down their libido...

fitherin: yes, he was very surprised by touching something hard! this must be why he calmed down.
I went to the pollice office. I have an appointment Thursday to lodge a complaint. I don't know his identity but I know the address where I was touched. The agressor said he lives where he touched me.
About DNA analysises: I don't know if they are doable, since the agression was the 21st August. Is it too old?

I am very lucky he didn't harm me. He didn't try to find where the keys are (I had a backpack and a suitcase). I will do my best, and insist as much as possible to punish him. As you said, he tried on me and failed. But who knows when he will try again? and I think his next victim will not be protected as I was. Shame on France.

Tobbe: chastity belts were invented near the 15th Century to protect women about rapists. 15TH CENTURY!! and they are still women raped!! is this normal in this world?
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Wendy
I hope the police take this person and shock him. Trying to rape or molest a defenceless girl is evil. Once he is known to the police he will have his details maybe a picture of his face ? stored on data bases. So any further attacks will be easy to see if he is involved.
Good luck !
Fitherin
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Wendy wrote:Hi =^.^=

Thank you for you support =^.^=

Belting this kind of guys must be compulsory. At least they will calm down their libido...

fitherin: yes, he was very surprised by touching something hard! this must be why he calmed down.
I went to the pollice office. I have an appointment Thursday to lodge a complaint. I don't know his identity but I know the address where I was touched. The agressor said he lives where he touched me.
About DNA analysises: I don't know if they are doable, since the agression was the 21st August. Is it too old?

I am very lucky he didn't harm me. He didn't try to find where the keys are (I had a backpack and a suitcase). I will do my best, and insist as much as possible to punish him. As you said, he tried on me and failed. But who knows when he will try again? and I think his next victim will not be protected as I was. Shame on France.

Tobbe: chastity belts were invented near the 15th Century to protect women about rapists. 15TH CENTURY!! and they are still women raped!! is this normal in this world?
Great to know you were OK in the end. Others would not have been. With luck you can be instrumental un having him put behind bars so he doesn't get another chance. Let us know ehat happened. BTW, 20+ years ago Hal Higginbottom (Tollyboy) told me some of his customers were vanilla ones wanting protection for just this reason - recommended to them unofficially by someone at a rape crisis centre.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I always said "the next girl he will meet will certainly be raped". Chastity belts are almost unknown in France. I have never met any other French regular wearer!
I really hope my complain will be heard. I will tell you when I will have news.

What you say about Tollyboy! belts recommended at a rape crisis centre, I'm stunned! very positive =^.^=

However, the chastity armor didn't protect me from the trauma. I can't even say if it is shallow or deep. It is really heavy when I think about it, I can be very disturbed. But some days, I am very well. Odd.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I am back from the police office. The complaint has been written and received.
I am partially reassured. Right now, I feel "disturbed" to have spoken about it. It's hard to describe how I feel when I think about what happened.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Wendy
It takes a LOT of personal courage to make a complaint against another person. However the complaint in his case was MORE than justified as he sought to abuse you and ultimately rape you.
I hope the police were responsive and took your report with a high level of interest. Maybe they have already heard about this person but did not have a detailed description and a positive location.
I am sure that many others will feel the same as I do in saying "BRAVO" you have chosen the right action.
Have you considered the circumstances of your meeting and wondered why the lady who was supposed to meet you failed to turn up???
May be chance
Etienne