Husband with low sex drive

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
reisprada
Sex: Female

Husband with low sex drive

Post by reisprada »

Hi, my husband is about fifty years of age and we have been married for about twenty years. Our sexual life was amazing at the beginning. But, I have noticed that my husband is losing interest in me. I know that the sex drive will fade as a person ages. But, nothing is impossible if we keep on trying. My neighbor suggested I have heard about low sex drive treatment from a friend of mine in Canada. She says that the treatment over there is very effective. Is there anybody over here who has undergone such a treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
RADER
Sex: Male

Re: Husband with low sex drive

Post by RADER »

I have Diabetes, That can and does kill your sex drive completely.
Check with a Doctor He might be at the early stages of being Diabetic.
In men as we age, are Testosterone level decreases, are ability of an
erection goes way down. No erection, means no interests.
It is not that he lost interest in you, he lost his drive for sex.
Rader
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Husband with low sex drive

Post by fitherin »

I agree with what Rader said but there are other concerns that can cause lack of interest/ low sex drive Stress at work or stress because of no job and a feeling of inability to be a bread winner. What ever the cause it may be that he cannot talk about what is bothering him as he feels he has let you down. You have made the first step to asking for help, How you broach the subject with him is only for you to decide. Being supportive and caring is important and being good at listening! Maybe he is the type that avoids confrontation Let him talk and take your time. I wish you both luck.
F