Spare Liner OR materials tried

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Curious_101
Sex: Male

Spare Liner OR materials tried

Post by Curious_101 »

I was wondering if anyone has a source for the liners used on belts? So far I've decided if my liner fails, I will be using tape and that won't look near as good as a liner plus tape :)

Just trying for some suggestions in advance, luckily nothing has failed yet.

I was also thinking of electrical shrink tubing. I know I've seen a size (25 years ago) that would work perfectly. (Also won't look good, but will probably be almost permanent.)

THANKS!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Spare Liner OR materials tried

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

It depends on which belt you have.
I bought my old chastity belt here: http://spicesforlove.com/. When I needed a new lining, I asked them, and they sold me.

I use red electrical tape (not shrinkable) to hold the silicons of my belt. This is effective enough. On my My-Steel belt, red tapes are here since I like them (and the steel on the anal hole can hurt).
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Heat shrink tubeing is widely available in the Motor industry , Machine mart UK and ebay. Heat shrink tube was used to coat the rear wire on my Tollyboy and is very effective !
Ordinary rubber bands can be used as a temporary fix if a liner on a waist band is loose.
I trust that your enjoying the unique feel of steel! :o

Fitherin
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

The simplest answer is usually the best.

Phil Swift come to mind Flex Seal liquid rubber in spray cans and regular paint cans. It really sticks if metal is properly prepared.
I have no information on toxicity to the skin.
Curious_101

Post by Curious_101 »

Fitherin

I have been enjoying it. It is a very unique feeling that's hard to describe...
Curious_101

Post by Curious_101 »

John,
I considered that material; however, I can't think of an easy way to remove it, should I ever need to adjust the belt. So I never worked on the toxic or not issue... However, it's on my list... Thanks!
shameddesire
Sex: Female

Post by shameddesire »

Hi there

I switched from using the liner that comes with the belt to rubber edging. The issue I am having with this is the rubber sticks to the skin and causes discomfort with belt. Is there any suggestions to prevent this or should I look at using a different material such as neoprene ?
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Baby powder works to a small degree but keep it away from your privates. Neoprene is a lot better but finding the right shapes and sizes?
:o
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

shameddesire wrote:Hi there

I switched from using the liner that comes with the belt to rubber edging. The issue I am having with this is the rubber sticks to the skin and causes discomfort with belt. Is there any suggestions to prevent this or should I look at using a different material such as neoprene ?
To avoid the belt being stuck on my skin, I use vegetal oil. I tried baby powder, but the effect is weak. And oil heals marks.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

Flex Seal is now making rubber tape strong enough to hold a boat together and it come is wide roll from the advertisement.