Cutting down the secondary shield on my Neosteel belt

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Cutting down the secondary shield on my Neosteel belt

Post by VeryFriendly »

Finally got around to this today, used a dremel to cut the part of the secondary shield that bulges out to the same width more or less as the main part of the shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M9SP-PAe98

I'm well out of my comfort zone with this, did an ok job apart from one gaff when I started that's left an uneven bit on one side, probably will be covered up when I reline it.

Video is speeded up x8 as you probably don't want to watch an hour of cutting and sanding... took more like 1 1/2 hours as I had to change discs a few times.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Cutting down the secondary shield on my Neosteel belt

Post by fitherin »

Well done, it takes nerves of steel to modify an expensive belt. I hope that you manage to Grind all the edges smooth as you dont want anycuts in your tender skin! Is the edge only lined or is the inner face in general lined. Fresh silicone being applied? if so what are you going to use to ensure it sticks to stainless?
Perhaps a couple of "still photos" showing the bare shield . the re lined shield and the whole belt sat on a table showing the finished item. :D :D

Fitherin
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Re: Cutting down the secondary shield on my Neosteel belt

Post by VeryFriendly »

Well it scared the rap out of me to do the cutting, was doing my yoga breathing exercises to stay calm while doing it.

I used the little sanding drum attachment for the dremel to go over it when I'd done so it's nice and smooth along the cut edge. Only did this yesterday so want to try for fit first, then will work out the plot with lining, haven't bought the bits for that yet.

Will say it is definitely a good quality stainless, to say it's not that thick, took about 10 minutes for about 2 inches of cut. Fairly sanguine about doing it, as I want a belt I can wear for a long time, and that just wasn't going to happen the way it rubbed me raw.