Tuition Part 1!

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Tuition Part 1!

Post by Pat24 »

Up the garden path I walked dragging my wheeled suitcase behind me, I rang on the doorbell of a largish house, the door was opened by a lady, I say lady but she looked younger and was certainly shorter then I, quite pretty with her long brunette hair loose around her shoulders. I am twenty four five foot ten, this girl was at least two inches shorter.

As we looked at each other she smiled "Here for tuition?" "Yes" "Call me Ma`am, my name does not matter as I will only be teaching you here"

"Yes Ma`am" I smiled.

"Good, come on in, let me show you to your room where you can unpack"

Along the corridor we went, upstairs then another flight of steps we reach a door she unlocked it with a key and opened it, she ushered me in. It was a nicely furnished room, large bed with wooden posts, lots of cupboard space, a sink, and another door, which she opened to show me a shower room.

"You sleep here, you tuition starts tomorrow, you can unpack food will be waiting downstairs for you where I will give you my usual speech as to what I expect from you"

I got on with unpacking after she left, once done I went downstairs.

I heard her voice "In here!"

I opened a door it was an office she sat behind a large desk "Please take a seat"

I did so facing her she read through some notes that lay in front of her.

"You are here to learn, you parents have sent you here and paid for you to be here. Full tuition fees are fifteen thousand a year. Considering you did not pass any exams in school let alone get four degrees from university, you will be here for at least three years. The years will be intensive learning, when I think you are ready I will send off for exam papers, this can be done through the post"

She took a moment to catch her breath and continued.....

"Your parents are not rich" "Bit forward" I thought.

"They have not paid the full amount they asked me if I can cut back on things you may not need for instance I allow the girls I have taught in the past to make phone calls, so in your case only incoming calls allowed. Your room will only be heated when it get ten degrees or lower and even then for only one hour before bedtime. You will be allowed one shower each day no longer than five minutes, so it is quick wash and out. The girls here generally wear one outfit each day, in order to save on washing you will be wearing only a bra and panties you can change once a day" That shocked me.

"In the past I have had girls here who seem to think that I liked girls, they had all manner of fantasies and spent much of their time dreaming. This was obvious as I washed their clothing and I saw the state of their knickers. Please tell me you are not pregnant?"

My voice shook "No Ma`am, no sex in eight months" I felt most embarrassed admitting that.

"You are quite beautiful, I am amazed you have had no boyfriends"

"None Ma`am"

"Over there" She pointed "Is a screen, go behind it, get undressed place on the bra and knickers left there, fold your clothing, I will take them away later and wash your underwear"

I hesitated.

"Go on, run along, if you're not done within two minutes I will do it for you"

That made me move, I walked over to the rear of the screen thinking over what my parents had said "Get some learning in you or we throw you out the house with no money" So no choice really.

I placed her bra on, one size to small it sucked my boobs inwards and upwards, on came the panties once again to tight and looked more like a two pieces of string one around my waist one between my legs, it got a little wider over my private area only just enough to cover my hair.

Out I popped, I covered up between my legs, I was just about to sit down "Turn around" I did so, I looked over my right shoulder at her, she smiled "Nice ass! To keep you on top of your work I may just decide to smack it once in a while"

A shiver ran down my spine, I shifted a the left strap on my bra more in nervousness then it needing shifting.

"You may sit"

I did so keeping my private area coverd, these knickers were almost see-through.

She smiled "Here you will not have sex, no boyfriends, no girls, no distractions, you will work hard. When it gets cold out I will give you a nighty albeit a see-through one. You will change underwear each morning and evening, any sign that you have been thinking naughty thoughts you will be punished severely, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma`am"

"Good, next, do not think you can have alone time in the shower or loo, when I go out you will have hands tied behind you, I have cameras everywhere in this house, in the loo as well as the shower. Make no mistake you are not to touch yourself whilst under my roof, I do not care how hot and bothered you might get in the three years that you are here. Now if I find you not obeying the rules you will have a choice first of which will be imprisonment in my basement, second choice I can send you back home, I know your parents will sling you out so in truth you have but one choice"

I shifted in my chair "Am i making you feel uncomfortable? If so good, damp knickers is a spanking so I will make sure you are dry after you use the toilet, please let me know when you need to go, never go without asking first, if I am out then you must wait. Now go pack up all your clothing bring them to me, you have five minutes"

I got up rushed back upstairs feeling very vulnerable in almost the nude, collected my belongings ran back down suitcase bouncing down the stairs behind me.

"Just in time" I was glad of that but half bent forward attempting to get my breath back "Follow me"

She got up we went for a walk to another room inside completely white, a couple of white cupboards, white stools and a white chair in the center of the room.

"Onto the chair you get, lay back face upwards, legs in stirrups, you will now be checked over for any physical problems.

"Do you have any I should be aware of?"

"No Ma'am"

She took ahold of my left ankle twisted it around in all directions, when she saw it moved perfectly in its socket she moved to my right ankle, then each wrist was tested. She raised my right leg then folded it back at the knee till my heel touched my upper thigh, after that my left leg. , she placed each one back on the stirrups. She went round over my head, I looked upwards to see her smiling down at me, she took my neck and part of my head in her hands, eased it round in all directions, when satisfied she popped a thermometer into my mouth, checked out my arm movements, placed a stethoscope against my chest and listened "All sounds good"

Once she was finished checking me over "When you have sex do you orgasm?"

That took me by surprise, what kind of question was that, plus that is private.

"I asked you a question" She insisted.

"Yes Ma`am all is normal"

"Clit get hard?"

"Yes Ma`am"

She saw my embarrassment and grinned.

"For now I will not be checking your holes, but I will do at some point. Do you trust yourself not to play with your private parts?"

"Yes Ma`am" I blurted back with no hesitation.

"If i see you scratching yourself, or anywhere near your privates you will be punished"

"Up you get follow me to the office"

I did as told my body had goosebumps as it was not hot in the house.

She sat down looked me over. "From tomorrow we start on your tuition, Mathematics, English and Geography, you will study in this office so I can teach you and watch you. Each morning you will have two hours of each subject starting at five o'clock, you then have thirty minutes for lunch after that you will be tested on what you learnt in the morning. You must get at least seventy percent of the answers correct during the first week, second week and there after eighty five percent. If you do not get these figures or better you will be punished. As you can see behind me is a blackboard you will be writing your replies on there. Now kindly stop slouching stand up straight, butt and chest out"

I immediately did as told.

She looked down below my tummy "How often do you shave down here?"

"About once a month Ma`am"

"When was the last time?"

I thought for a moment.

"Three weeks ago approximately Ma`am"

"I see one or two hairs poking out, I will clean that up before bedtime. Each day for one hour you will exorcise, in that cupboard" She pointed to one. " Is a green mat, you will get it out each day whilst I am checking your work. Twenty push up, then twenty sit ups and you will keep that sequence up for one hour. You tests will start eleven thirty they will last three hours, then tea time, and back then to going over your mistakes in the test. The time you have for yourself will depend on how much of the exams you get right, or wrong. Bedtime is nine o'clock for you, so dinner at seven, then you will be washed and into bed. In bed keep your hands above your waistline do not forget I will be watching you and the times I am asleep you will be recorded"

As I stood listening, I could feel my temperature rise as I heated up inside, I noticed I was getting twitchy, and wanted to rub my legs together, my anal area closed and squeezed shut tight, my nipples started to feel uneasy as they strained against this way too tight bra which dug in around my shoulders and under my arms.

"Tea is ready for us I prepared it earlier, always eat everything on your plate, you will be receiving less food than myself as you have not the money to pay your way in full. You will always walk behind me unless otherwise told too"

With that she got up we left for the dining room where a piece of cake was waiting for me. She tipped half a cup of tea from a flask into a cup and handed it to me.

"Do you take milk and sugar?"

"Yes to both please Ma`am"

A drop of milk one teaspoon of sugar which I stirred round, I ate.

"You will now stand in that corner" She pointed" "Face the wall do not get in my way whilst I cook dinner, I will tell you now I will place into your food two ground up sleeping tablets, you must sleep well each night"

I was most dismayed but got up stood facing the two walls that made up a corner of the room.

"Hands behind your back above your bottom!"

I did as told and listened to the sounds of her cooking. I thought over as to why she had taken up this method of teaching, maybe she was telling the truth, "To save money" I somehow doubted it.

Dinner was nice, I received about three quarters of what she had on her plate, instead I had lots of bread to fill me up, I only had one glass of juice, she four, once dinner was over....

"Up to the bathroom, I will give you a shave then a wash, you get three minutes of hot water, if you need more water it will be cold"

I stood on a fluffy matt waiting for her, she came in behind me holding various items "Knickers down" I did as asked, she sat on the bathroom stall which made up a washing basket, she placed the items in in her hands down on the floor besides my left foot. First up shaving foam which she sprayed on her right hand then lathered up my privates. From the floor a razor she held my upper left thigh, and onto my skin went the razor "Hands behind your back and do not move" I kept very still whilst she shave a couple of millimeters of hair from the right of my pussy, I winced as I heard the scraping of the metal on my skin then a little off of the top and my left side, when she was satisfied she got up went to the sink brought back a wet towel and wiped me down. She pulled my knickers up checked to make sure my hair was now covered "Much better, step into the shower bra and panties off" I did so in a hurry.

A quick rinse then lots of liquid soap a cheap supermarket brand I noticed when her hand touched my pussy I arched my back, thought her hand was not there for long, a very quick rinse and a towel wrapped around me.

"A quick oiling then bed"

She left me for a moment went to retrieve the stool grab a bottle of oil, she sat down infront of me.

First she oiled each nipple, swung me around opened my buttocks with one hand oiled my asshole with other, pushing one finger into me gently, that made me gasp and arch my back.

"Stop moving!"

She swiveled her finger inside me, then withdrew it slowly, got up washed her hands came back over, swung me around again. She tipped oil on three fingers pressed them against my pussy over and through my lips gliding back and forth, I closed my eyes a small smile came over my lips. She withdrew her hand looked up at me.

"Do you need relief?

That took me aback, how forward of her!

"No thank you Ma'am" In truth I did a little.

"As you know I strongly disaprove of masterbation, should I place a chastity belt on you? So that you cannot play with yourself, I mean if you do the punishment will be so nasty you will not be able to orgasm again"

"Wow" I thought "I best say "Yes" If I by accident touch myself who knows what she has in mind"

I nodded "Yes" Then said "Yes Ma'am but it will hurt?"

"Of course not, I have no wish to hurt you, only thing might be is you get a little frustrated"

I was a little worried as she got up left the bathroom came back a short while later with a metal belt attached to it four sets of chains those were to go over and around my buttocks. A hole in the base I assumed where my anal area is and a round bulge just in front of it with yet a second hole.

She wrapped the belt around my waist the centerpiece she threaded though my legs hooked it onto the front of belt then out of her pocket a padlock, the three ends met and were locked on a hook. . She tugged at the sides of the belt there was no movement at all, as she had placed it on very tightly. At first I had not noticed, but it came through slowly probably that bulge was pushing against my pussy hole, at first I snapped my muscles shut tight, but after a few moments I began to relax, and in the bulge slipped in forcing my pussy open. I took a huge and deep breath.

"Did the bulge enter you?"

"Yes Ma`am, how can I take it out?"

"You can`t, it stays inside you whilst the belt is on. It is in order to be-excused through it, though that doesn't always work, it is there also so that I can inject oil into you so that you do not get dry skin"

"When will you take it off Ma`am?"

"Tomorrow evening just before your shower, if I find you are wet it will be placed back on you until the day you leave. I must add, that if I find you touching your pussy even a minor scratch you will be sent to a convent full of Nuns, I promise you it will not be plesant"

She tugged at the padlock turned me around by way of holding onto my hips and gave my bottom a slap. "Now off to bed"

I smiled at her, loved the bottom slap "I wish you a goodnight Ma`am"

Off I went, sleep came easy, the pills had worked well.

Next morning I was awoken by an alarm clock that the previous night was not there, I switched it off placed on my undersized bra went to the bathroom only there remembering what was between my legs, on came the light I looked in the mirror rather dismayed. I ran my hand over the silver area that covered my pussy, my juices started to run, I held onto the belt tight, it did look rather good on me, I swung round to see my buttocks the strip from the belt tucked well inside. Sitting on the loo was easy enough, washed my bottom in the bidet, peeing was a little more difficult, seemed to come out from two areas.

Washed my mouth then downstairs to eat breakfast which had been left out for me just as I completed eating in came Ma`am.

"Stand"

I stood.

She sat opposite where I was now standing and ate.

As she took down her cereal "Your books are waiting in my study, you will have two hours on three different subjects, during each subject will be a one hour test on what you have just studied. Each wrong reply will have consequences and depending on how bad the answers you give is will depend on your punishment. I expect in the first week eighty percent of correct answers, thereafter ninety percent, there will be extra punishment for failure to comply"

I thought "I was sure she said "Seventy percent yesterday, she has upped the ante"

I shifted my legs a little as a shiver went up my spine.

"Punishments will range from a smack on the back of your hand to a strap on your pussy, now turn around"

I turned facing away from her.

"Your bottom will get regular spankings if I do not get full cooperation"

She finished eating, got up led me to her office.

"Sit down on this chair"

I sat on the chair facing her desk and out came lots of books "Mathematics first"

She showed me what to read handed me a pen and paper and she helped me along, two hours of hard work trying to keep up with her, and the continues threats of "If you cannot understand this I will smack you" we finally finished.

"You will now be tested, depending on the outcome of this will be how long a break you get"

She placed five sheets of paper in front of me the papers were full of questions.

I replied to each question as best as I could, she held a leather strap in her hand menacingly .

"Time up, pen down and stand before me"

I complied.

She went through the papers every so often glancing up at me, she scribbled alot I stared straight ahead trembling a little.

When she was done she looked up at me.

"You did not complete the exercise, eight questions at the end with no reply. Twenty eight wrong answers you will be punished"

She did her sums, seventy two percent correct, please stretch your arms out place your hands upwards"

I did as ordered.

Out of her draw a ruler, she landed ten strokes on each hand, I sobbed as each hurt, I was then told to come to her side of the desk where she kissed each hand.

"I`m sorry, but you need to be taught, understood?"

My voice quivered as I replied "Yes Ma'am"

"Good girl, now follow me we get something to eat and drink"

I clasped my hands into fists hoping to get rid of the pain which did in a short space of time. I stood before her as she ate then it was my turn, when done it was back to her office, two more hours of English study.

I stood as she marked my test papers she read the five hundred word essay, lots of red markings where I went wrong.

"A fifty eight percent score, this is just not good enough, bend over this table, butt in the air, I really did not wish to spank your lovely bottom but you give me little choice"

I bent forward, she came round my rear strap in her right hand, she pushed me a little further away started to strap my upper thighs, I yelled out in pain but did not dare move, as she strapped my right thigh she raised my buttock with her left hand and gave my thigh a hard strike, I clung to the desk top tightly and cried, she gave my thighs twenty on each one, when she was done she massaged each one with her very gentle touch, my mood changed quickly, she was now making me a little horny, I squeezed down on my pussy, I felt a trickle of juice tried to slam my pussy shut, but I know it was seeping out. A long while later she ended her massage my eyes had long closed enjoying her touch, she then ran her hand between my legs along my belt.

"You are wet dear aren't you?"

I was so embarrassed, "Yes Ma'am I think so"

I lay over the table thinking "How dare she ask me such a personal question" Not that I could do much about it!

"You will from now onwards always wear a belt unless otherwise told, as for getting wet you will be punished for that too. How dare you? I am not here to enhance your sexual desires, I will think of a suitable punishment for your pussy as soon as you have handed over control of it to me"

I was shocked by this outburst, my right knee gave way for a second, she calmed down and kissed each buttock her hand never straying from my pussy area, she kept her hand there for over an hour, my juices just kept flowing.

"Even with my threats you still dribble out juice, so be it"

With that she withdrew her hand and off we went to eat where I stood waiting on her to finish up.

Back to her office time for geography, I studied as hard as I could grabbing every bit of information put to me, alas when the test came I could not complete it nor did I get all the questions correct, my excuse, "I was exhausted"

"Sixty eight percent correct, I am appalled! You will now get up go to the blackboard behind me" I had no idea there was one till she pulled a curtain aside "You will write one hundred times "I must learn to obey my betters"

She handed me a piece of chalk sat back and watched me write, I felt very self-conscious, I squirmed as I wrote with her addition of "Love your bottom as it wiggles" And "I bet your pussy throbs right now" She was correct on that account, with each passing comment I squeezed down hard on my pussy hoping for something to be gained but nothing there.

Once done with the lines I was forced to write, she had my results.

"This is not good my dear thirty two unanswered questions, fifteen wrong ones, bend over the table"

I put the chalk down on her desk and got into position, she came up behind me ran her hand gently over my bottom, the first slap was hard and fast, my head lifted upwards from the sudden impact, the second and third were not quite as harsh but still hurt, she then knelt down and kissed where she had left her finger marks, I looked round at her, she looked back smirking she whispered "I can do anything I wish with your butt, I looked away and stared at the work I had done on the blackboard, she raised her leather strap and the smacks began, all I could do was sob, she gave my upper thighs another dose of the same, that really stung, I shifted slightly.

"Move again and I start again"

I clasped the edge of the table as the spanking reigned down on me.

"I bet you have never been spanked, wrong answers tomorrow will be far, far worse for you"

She started strapping my back, lower end first till she was satisfied with the color of red.

"Turned nice dark red for me, lovely! You will now be taken upstairs to have you wash before dinner, once washed you will be oiled and cupped" What did she mean "Cupped"? I had no idea"

I was led upstairs, the belt coming off was a relief, the cool air rushed in, my pussy closed.

"Into the shower, I have no wish to see you naked any longer than need be"

She gave me a full wash, that lasted less than five minutes, I was dried off nipples oiled, forced to bend forward and touch my toes as she oiled my rear hole, then stood up straight, she picked up the bathroom stool and sat infront of me.

"These are the rules, you pussy will be cupped for one hour, if you do not move, including closing your eyes, and hand movements, a shake of the head or arching your back your pussy remains in your control, I will have to ask you if I may touch it. However any such movements or any show of pleasure it will be to me to dictate what happens to it. Now part your feet one foot away from each other hands behind your neck, lock your fingers into place, remain in that position"

I did as told, she tipped oil her right hand, looked at her watch placed her hand on my pussy. The sudden coolness of the oil made me wince a little she seemed to ignore that, my heart was now racing, the only thought going through my head was "How dare she" Her hand pressed against my pussy, every so often a little squeeze, I could feel juice spilling out of me, a tear of pure pleasure and frustration tickled my right cheek. I glanced down at her, she looked up and grinned.

She whispered "Your pussy is now in my hands, I know you cannot take much more of this, you clit is throbbing, just give into it" More tears as I knew she was right. "You need to be fucked by a dildo, I can do that hard and fast till you orgasm" She leaned forward and kissed my tummy, my mouth opened to take in more air, her left hand she placed on my right outer thigh,"Such nice legs leading to such a lovely bottom" Her hand slowly moved upwards till it was holding my right buttock, a gentle squeeze I let out a light moan, she raised her body off the chair whilst still holding onto my pussy, gave each nipple a kiss then a lick, my left leg started to shake. Her left hand was now planted on my lower back came down slowly onto mid way between my bottom, my eyes crossed over, such pure pleasure I had never known "Just give in" She whispered "You cannot hold on for another forty two minutes" As I looked down again she had a soft smile across her lips "Such a beautiful woman you should be treated like one" One of her middle fingers pressed against my hole, both my legs were now shaking, a squeeze on my clit, I looked down "Please, no please no" She let go of my clit and gave my pussy another squeeze, my hands dropped to my sides "Please I cannot take anymore, you can do as you wish to my pussy" She grinned I dropped half way down to the floor as she grabbed me stopping me from a complete collapse, I was sobbing every part of my body needed to orgasm, she lay me down on the floor, kissed me on the mouth "You did very well, lasted thirty nine minutes" I lay there panting and sobbing, she raised my legs above my head wiped my pussy with several tissues discarded them.

"Hold your legs in place whilst I get a couple of items, do not move"

I lay on my back my arms holding my legs upwards till she returned.

With my pussy on display it was not hard for her to oil it, she placed a new belt partly under me. "Because you have been so good you get a dildo orgasm anytime you wish too, she produced a six inch by one inch dildo and ran it up and down my pussy lips.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Ma`am"

I will place it inside you, you hold it there till I take over"

I was looking forward to this any qualms of her being younger then I vanished, I needed sex"

She raised the dildo and pushed onto my pussy hole, in it slipped easily, I smiled at her she smiled back, she raised my right hand with her left placed it on the tip end of the dildo, she gathered up the three ends of the belt and firmly locked it into place withdrawing my hand as she went, once padlocked ......

"You may now stand up"

"But Ma'am you said I could orgasm"

"Go ahead, you can try"

I sobbed realising she had tricked me, I was now hotter than ever, my pussy just pounded, I got up and squeezed hard, the dildo just sat in place.

"Attention!"

I stood, hands behind my back butt and breasts out, looked straight ahead, feet one foot apart.

"You are now mine, your tuition will continue as it has up to now, your punishments will be taken out on tits and pussy. You will never orgasm again, I do not care how horny you get, I will be using your bottom with a strapon so I can cum. You will phone your parents every second day and tell them "All is going well" Any deviation will be reflected in harsh punishment"

She left for a moment my pussy continued to throb, she returned with a leather collar, I looked at her then back to the collar, my head shook sideways meaning "No" "Oh yes" Tears welled in my eyes. "And if you're thinking of escape" She produced a small remote from her pocket "This sends a signal to your dildo which is electrified, a press of the button your pussy will fry, do not make me use it"

She came over to me, kissed me on the lips placed the collar around my neck at the same time pulling my hair out from beneath it, used the buckles to attach each end, a small padlock under my chin to keep it in place, out of her pocket a lead which she attached to the front of the four metal rings, I glared at her she seemed to realise what my eyes were saying, I was pushed up against a wall and she grabbed my breasts squeezed them tight dug her fingernails in a little, that made me wince then cry out.

"Listen up bitch" That startled me "You are now mine, you will learn, and I will use your body as I see fit" She used her fingernails to claw at my breasts which made my eyes fill with tears. "Do not make me angry, I will fry your pussy and neck now as your collar has a wire running around it that heats up by remote" With that she gave me a full on long lingering kiss on the mouth and released my breasts they smarted from the abuse received.

She picked up the end of the lead and off we went, my pussy pounded, I hated this treatment, but my privates seemed to enjoy it.

Dinner was served up, I ate when she was finished.

Instead of leading me to bed I was led to her office, my lead was tied to a hook in the wall, my hands tied behind my back very tight, my belt was taken off out popped the dildo. "Stand to attention!" I did so, I watched her leave and return with a full length mirror which she placed in front of me, she left again, I looked at myself in the mirror my breasts were a little red, other than that all looked fine. She returned with a spreader-bar and a fucking machine. The bar she locked to my ankles keeping my feet a foot apart,, the machine she placed pointing upwards between my legs, on the end of it a basting brush. She swiveled the mirror and checked to make sure all I could see was the reflection of my breasts and pussy. A table lamp was brought over and shone at my body she turned off the main lights, the room went dark. Then she left for the third time returning with a small TV with DVD player attached at the base. She set it up on a chair right next to the mirror plugged it in to a wall socket close by and switched it on, she stood infront of it meaning I could not see what was on yet.

She looked at me and smiled "You will look at your body and the TV all night, no sleep for you. On TV is what I put together. The DVD which is playing is of several sexual encounters I have had in the past year, watch it, enjoy it, hope it turns you on. Try imagining my sexual exploits is happening to you, I expect in the morning a lot of juice trickling down your thighs"

She turned up the volume stepped over to the table I could not see what she picked up, turned out it was a large cup of water "Drink it up, you will need it overnight" Once drunk she withdrew the cup "Watch the film you will be tested tomorrow" She gave me a kiss on the mouth and left.

I stood and watch the TV, her first scene was with a man called Tom, the footage started in her hallway then went to her bedroom, as there were no sheets or blankets seeing all was easy enough, the close up that was at least twenty minutes long of her behing fucked made my juices run, I kept arching my back and squeezing down on my pussy really wishing I was the one being fucked, he mauled at her breasts licked her pussy out then fucked her again, on several occasions she looked up at the camera and grinned, I looked at my pussy in the mirror, I struggled a little trying to gain some purchase on my pussy, but nothing. My juice started to trickle down my inner-thighs, my fingers locked themselves together and squeezed hard. The picture changed to her laying on her tummy and Tom getting on top of her, she raised herself and the close up shot was her taking it up the bum, my mouth was half open, I dribbled a little which fell between my breasts. My hands reached down as far as they could and felt the top of my buttocks, seems I would love someone to take me up there right now. The short film ended in the morning where she was had again, she was woken up with Tom`s hand on her pussy giving it a long slow rub, I started to struggle this footage was such a turn on, she was squirming before waking up with a smile on her face, she looked up and grinning, he got on top of her a fucked her again, his dick ramming her made my pussy throb again, I started to try banging thin air but that was of no use.

The movie moved on to an affair between her and another girl, the kissing and fondling drove me to despair but I was going nuts when she started to use a dildo on the other girl, not to mention when she ran her pussy up and down the girl's thigh, rubbing their nipples together, my pussy streamed juice, I was now being held up by the chain attached to the wall, this lesbian affair went on for what seemed an age, I would say about two to three hours. The spankings, lickings, dildo play made me wish to grind down on anything, but at the end of that film I was left even more frustrated and completely exhausted.

The final film was to my horror of me, where I had to stand watching myself first being washed, then the spanking I received and finally the TV seemed to switch channels or DVD ended where a camera was watching my pussy. It was so clear I could see my juices sparkle in the light, though I could not see the camera, I could only stand and sob. For what seemed an eternity I watched my pussy. The DVD started up again, a message came up "Just remember that the pussy you're looking at is no longer yours, and no matter how much you beg or cry it will never orgasm again, in this way you will do anything I wish hoping to get in my good books or make me feel sorry for you. Now just continue to stare between your legs, I will flog that area of you later" Her face came on screen she grinned and off the DVD went. A camera that must be at hip height to my left was now showing my bottom, , I turned my butt towards the camera to see more, twenty or so minutes later up came a caption on the monitor "I am going to spank that bottom, massage it, then fuck it"

I squeezed my buttocks together, the camera switched to my pussy, there must be two cameras in here, I could not see either. A caption came up with an arrow pointing downwards just above where my pussy was being filmed "This is no longer yours, I will flog it if I wish to, I can sow your lips together so you can never have sex again. I can fill your pussy with cum, or sell it to the highest bidder and you will be forced to thank me"

I looked at my pussy on TV, tears streamed down my eyes. In huge letters at the top of the screen the words "REMEMBER THESE NUMBERS"

At he bottom of the screen something came up but I could not read it through my tears.

My legs started to hurt, I had been standing for so long, I moved back just for an instances

A new video this time of the leather belt hitting my butt, I was wishing she was here now doing the same thing, my body needed touching some real attention.

The morning light came through the curtains, I was so happy, this miserable night was coming to the end

On came the DVD again, this was a movie of her being fucked by machine, she was tied to a bench the person taking the footage moved up and down her sides her facial expression was one of pure joy and her repeating over and over "Yes, yes" was a sure indication she was enjoying this experience, then I got to see where the dildo enters her pussy, my pussy just ached and when she orgasmed my knees gave way, I was now hanging by my neck, I was forced to raise myself up again.

A humming sound from beneath me, the brush which I had forgotten about seemed to move up then back and forth gently stroking my pussy lips, I tried to get my legs to close around it, but no luck there, I arched my back in the vain attempt to escape the annoying brush stroke, but they continued brushing my pussy lips and clit, tears of frustration streamed down my face, my toes were curling up on the carpet, and I started talking to myself "I can`t, please no more" My wrists tore at the ropes behind me as each stroke was slow and methodical, all I could do was watch myself in the mirror. On TV every so often the picture changed to writing "Your pussy is mine, I shall do as I wish with it" I had about one hour of the machine before it stopped as suddenly as it started and seemed to withdraw. Onto the screen came "It is now seven o`clock, watch that pussy between your legs, enjoy it whilst it looks so beautiful, think about how you will hand over full control to your Mistress" I sobbed "You will continue learning here, you will be punished regularly, you will be watching plenty more of my videos over nights. Thank you for keeping the noise down as right now I am asleep, maybe I will allow you to sleep later on today, depends on my mood and how you behave, either way before bed I will be spanking that pussy with a wooden ladle"

The TV flickered back to my pussy, up came the brush again the gentle strokes continued, nothing I could do to prevent this insufferable annoyance, my head rolled from one side to the other then forward, my hips tried to gyrate but could hardly move, then Ma`am came in, she looked at me and grinned, pulled my hair back over my shoulders "Please" I sobbed. "Who does that pussy belong to?" "You Ma`am you" "And I can do as I wish with it?" I knew she was prolonging my agony. "Yes Ma`am anything"

She left the room, I continued crying she returned with two pillows placed on on a chair which she swung around so it faced backwards to her desk, one on the desk. She stopped the machine which was a relief, unhooked me led me to the toilet, a quick wash then back to her office over to the chair.

"Kneel on it head on the pillow" I did as ordered, though not easy with my hands still behind my back but I did get a little help from her.

"Butt in the air" I arched my back, she left came back with breakfast, she fed me I ate, got a lot to drink, once finished she used a cloth to wipe down my thighs and pussy. Next my lower legs were tied to the seat of the chair as far apart as the chair legs would allow, my thighs to the back of it.

"Very nice, and by the way you are being filmed from three different directions" I shivered.

"Do you need the loo?"

No Ma`am not at the moment, thank you Ma'am"

She left only to return with a blanket which she placed over my back leaving my butt exposed "Now go to sleep"

I was so tired I managed sleep in this odd position, when I awoke Ma`am was nowhere to be seen, my hands had been freed of course, but my collar had a piece of rope tied to it and somewhere down the front of the table I tried to reach round in order to touch my pussy, but no matter how hard I tried I could not get there I lay waiting. Only one small light on behind me, and I thought over my situation, which made my pussy wet once again, I raised my head and looked around as far as I could, to my surprise breakfast was waiting for me, directly in front was the TV, a note stuck to it within my reach a bowl with tooth brush, paste with a box of tissues,a glass of water.

I rubbed my eyes with difficulty I brushed and rinsed out my mouth, dried my lips with tissues which I discarded as soon as used. I read the note.

"You will first eat, then switch on the TV, you will learn what is said on TV and be tested later. On your right is a button only press it if you need the toilet, pressing it without good cause I will whip your pussy till it bleeds. You are currently being filmed so behave yourself"

My pussy started leaking juice again, I was comfortable enough, but how my pussy ached, stuck out welcoming a dick to fuck it and no one to have it, I ran my hands from my collar down my chest and over my breasts, my nipples were rock hard and very tender, my touch sending a wave of pleasure down my body and into my pussy, I ate.

Once done I switched on the TV, it was Ma`am sitting behind her desk reading from a mathematics book, every so often she said "Now say what I just said out loud and repeat it three times, you will need to remember this" I followed her instructions.

Suddenly from behind me that humming noise same as last night. The fucking machine had been set up behind me the brush now moving up and down stroking my pussy and asshole, I immediately arched my back, but that just makes the skin tighter and the nerves more sensitive, I tried then my best to ignore it and continue learning, now when I repeated her words my voice was very shaky. Each stroke that went up forced me to raise my bottom which in turn made my back ache, as it lowered it sent a shiver down my spine, after a while I stopped repeating her words, I found myself drooling from the mouth almost in a trance like state, my head dropped between my hands, I could hear her in the background, but my mind was firmly focused on my lower regions, my hands stayed on my breasts toying with my nipples, up and down my butt went the brush I was almost ready to pass out when her voice stopped.

It started up again I looked at the TV "You are now ready to take the test, reach over to your left there are papers there, fill them in with the answers to the questions, you have one hour to complete it" Off went the DVD.

I reached over picked up the papers and pen lay them infront of me I did my best answering what I could, each question had three possible answers, tick the right answer, my pussy still take the brunt of the brushing, once I was done I waited, on she came.

"Your answers should be..........." She answered each question, out of the one hundred questions I got fifty two correct.

The DVD switched on yet again "The machine behind you has a counter attached to it and a wooden spoon on a separate arm to the brush, to your right you have two switches, one to change the arm of the machine the other to start your spankings. For each incorrect reply you must take three of the best, so ten wrong answers you must take thirty smacks, the counter will tell me how many you have had. If you need to switch it off do so, but then start from the beginning, do not forget it is all on camera.

The TV monitor switched to my behind I could now see my pussy I sobbed as I found the switch, clicked the first one there was some movement behind me, I braced myself as I hit the second switch, first a strange sound, then I watched the spoon flick up and hit my pussy hard, I screamed, I realised I needed to take one hundred and fifty six of this. The machine continued, I arched my back so that the paddle could not hit the same area twice together, the machine went on and on, I pulled as hard as I could at my restraints, I did pass out for a short while, problem is when I awoke I had no idea how many I took, my pussy was now banging furiously, I counted twenty more then switched the machine off, I lay there panting out of breath and strength, my inner thigh tickled from the streaming juice that flowed. I looked long and hard at my very sore pussy, which was dark red, I took a gulp of water, in came Ma`am.

First she checked out to see the meter and how many smacks I took "One hundred and ninety two" She laughed, I sobbed " I see this pussy" She placed her hand on it and squeezed it in the palm of her hand "Has taken a beating, I bet you will learn better this afternoon"

She leaned over my back, with one hand on my butt she stroked my hair aside whispered into my ear "You are going to learn here, you will pass your exams, if you do not I promise you pain that you cannot even dream of, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma`am" I whimpered.

She released me, placed on my lead led to the bathroom, ever limb was so stiff from being in the position for so long, my pussy throbbed, after the loo a wash, then an oil, oiling my pussy felt so good.

It was off to eat "As I have spent almost no money on you in the past twenty four hours you can have extra food" I received a huge plateful of mashed potatoes, meat, gravy and peas washed down by a large glass of orange juice, when I was done I said "Thank you Ma'am"

She smiled took up my lead led me around the house several times in order get exorcise, then to her office where she spent a while checking over pussy area whilst doing so she commented "Do not move, this is now mine, I prefer this pussy of mine does not move at all" She smiled up at me as she opened the lips to pussy and took ahold of clit. "What do you have to say on the subject?"

"Do as you wish to your pussy that is between the legs holding me up, I will try to prove it belongs to you and have my blessing to do with it as you see fit too"

"Nice speech!"

She rolled my clit between her fingers "Oh god" I thought to myself, my eyes closed, my fingernails dug into the palms of my hands "Open your eyes"

They flickered open "Did I say you could move or get enjoyment from what I am doing to this clit?"

My voice shook as I replied "Nnnnnno Ma'am"

"Why is your voice shaking?"

"I don't know Ma`am"

"Well stop it, I have work to do!"

"Yes Ma`am"

She continued toying with clit, gentle squeezes, rolling it through her fingers, then her head came forward as she licked it, she pulled her head away and rubbed pussy with the palm of her hand looked up at me grinning "Getting you properly trained aren't I?"

"Yes Ma`am"

She continued by kissing my upper thighs, running her hands between them, my pussy just throbbed, in the end I cried out....

"Ma'am please Ma'am"

"Yes how can I help?"

"Please Ma'am I cannot take anymore"

"Anymore what?"

"Anymore down there"

"Are you telling me when this, my pussy has had enough?"

"No Ma`am, Oh Ma'am I am so confused Ma`am"

"Well then be quiet"

With that she continued, I was so fucking horny, till I moved by way of gyrating my hips.

She slapped my bottom "Naughty sex-slave"

That threw me, what she mean "Sex slave?"

Back on the chair I went, locked in place, she sat behind me whilst I watched her video, I repeated all she said at least three times, then came the test of which I got seventy eight replies correct"

"Sixty six of the best"

She sat behind me with one hand holding the spoon she looked into a camera that showed up on the TV, she was grinning, she then pointed the camera towards my pussy, got up set the mirror so I could see her face, back down she sat. Her hand gave my pussy a long slow run the spoon changed hands and with an upward swing she delivered her first blow. I screamed, but calmed the moment the same hand gave pussy a rub, the second and third came hard and fast, each time her hand molested pussy area each time I calmed, by the time she reached sixty six I was half dead.

"Time to eat, wash pussy, then sleep, well for me, you on the other hand have an interesting night ahead. I ate, had pussy washed, the warm water helped stop the throbbing, pussy was oiled and led back to Ma`ams office.

Once again my collar was tied to the hook , my legs spread, everything put in place including my hands tied tight behind me, Ma`am left switching the main light off, I cried a little till I heard a sound behind me, I tried to look round, but moving my feet with the restraint on was impossible. I felt something touch my right inner thigh, I got quite some shock, it was cold, felt a little sharp and raised itself upwards towards my pussy, I lifted myself on tip toes trying to avoid it, but it seemed to follow my movement till it rested on my pussy, I lowered myself onto it cold, hard and not at all smooth, it came down with me, only giving my pussy slight pressure. Whatever this was must have come through the wall as there was nothing else between me and the bricks behind me.

The monitor flickered into life the caption read "It is now nine o'clock in the evening, your pussy must be ripe for fucking, you will not move, if you do the strip of metal between your legs will rub up against pussy. It will sand your pussy lips, you will bleed and it will be (Sorry about the pun) bloody painful. It cannot move back and forth but it is primed to move up and down with your movements, if however you go too far down, well think about your clit. You have two hours of this, enjoy"

I moaned out loud.

THe TV switched to watching my pussy, I could just make out the strip of metal between my legs, I really wanted to move but dared not, after a while I recieved film footage of Ma`am having sex games with two other girls, my pussy juices started to run, when they had all three cum the film moved on to Ma'am spanking then rubbing pussy, I did then move, the metal strip rubbed along my lips, I cried out loud swore to myself "I would not do that again"

I did not move for the rest of full two hours that I was watching TV, film footage was mostly me being toyed with by Ma`am, it was around the two hour mark when the piece of steel withdrew as up on the TV popped a caption "Under you between your feet is a hole, any moment you will first hear movement then if you care to look a dildo will rise out of the ground. It is set to three inches higher than your pussy, move around make sure it inserts itself in there" The screen went blank I waited.

Indeed the steel between my legs did retract and moments later I heard the humming sound from beneath my feet, I looked down and from a hole beneath me something poked out, it raised itself higher and higher heading towards my privates, I was very tense as I watched it, soon became clear it was a dildo. Once it reached pussy area I moved slightly to the left then back a bit the dildo eased into me opening up my pussy, shit that felt good, the dildo was soft and with a good squeeze I could probably make it fold in the middle.

As soon as it was in place the screen started up again, up came "My pussy is now filled, do not squeeze down on it as inside it is filled with cum" that brought tears to my eyes. "Squeezing on it will force cum into you" With that it was back to Ma'am spanking then massaging pussy. I stayed so still, every so often a twitch down there but never once did I squeeze to hard.

The dildo started slight movement, once every thirty seconds it first moved in a little further it then waited and pulled out a little, each time it pumped me my heart raced in anticipation. In truth it did nothing to help in fact it made matters worse. After many hours of this torture in came Ma`am.

She smiled at me "You will be happy to know that last night my friend was round we had good sex, my pussy was very turned on by your problems here, and seeing you like this means I will have happy sex again tonight"

She released me the dildo withdrew allowing me to close pussy.

"You will eat now, then work, after that your test, if you do not get ninety five percent correct your future here will be in doubt"

With that I was led to the kitchen room handed food which I ate quickly, we returned to her office. I was given a seat she started to teach me, during the time only interruption was her handing me drinks.

The test after came I thought I had done well, turns out I got eighty eight percent correct answers.

"It appears you have no wish to learn here therefore you will be moved on" She picked up the phone made a call I waited, "Can you take a new girl?" I did not hear the reply "Today if possible" She replaced the receiver and looked at me.

"In one hour a car will be here to pick you up, you are to be moved to a nunnery, you will not become religious but rather work for them. You will not be not paid and of course you will wear a chastity-belt, you parents of course shall be informed that you have decided to move to this outfit"

I fell to my knees pleading, but that was of no help, I told Ma'am I will become her lover, he slave if she prefers" She laughed "You dear are to be put to work"

She bent me forward over the table wiped pussy down placed my belt on with dildo tucked deep inside me.

In the past year I have sent eight girls to this place, the nuns have paid me very well, I will get forty thousand pounds for you. The past few days you were not here to be taught, I could care less if you get a degree, you were here to be tested, reactions, stamina, etc, in that you have come up trumps"

I sobbed, it seems I was to be kidnapped and nothing I could do about it.

A short while later a ring at the door, a huge man entered, he handed Ma`am a cheque Ma`am covered me with a blanket he lifted me over his shoulder, she first gave me a whack on the butt then a kiss on my lips. "Goodbye and good luck" With that it was out the house into the boot of his car, and off he drove, I lay in the dark sobbing, but my pussy still ached.

........................................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed this story so far, anyone wish for Part 2?
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Tuition Part 1!

Post by fitherin »

Yet again a strong plot :shock: and plenty of action. :roll: I look forwards to reading part 2. :D

F
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Part 2 written though needs tweaking :)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I enjoyed it, and wish for Part 2.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Thank you, and coming soon! :)