The perforated second shield

Review your chastity belt!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

The perforated second shield

Post by Tobbe »

Female chastity belts have a small slit over the vagina. It is supposed to make it possible to pee. But another important feature is that through the slit the inner labia will be coughed and hold them there, but also make urine and other easier pass through the belt.

Why then have this perforated second shield, as many times makes it messier to go to the bathroom?
It is of course an opportunity to touch the inner labia and sometimes reach the clitoris without the second shield over this slit. Not sure it gives a woman any orgasm, but the possibility exists. On the other hand, it is virtually impossible to penetrate the vagina through this narrow opening. The advantage is that the second shield protects the inner labia if the woman wears tight clothes or sitting on hard surfaces. Clamped labia can hardly be nice and therefore a good reason to use the second shield.

This second shield works a bit differently among the manufacturers of chastity belts, and I will try to describe it a bit easy:

If we start with the Chinese chastity belts, it is more a perforated plate that closes the slit on the belt. Inner labia will not be caught in this slit, but instead pressed against the inside of the belt. Works for those who have small lips, but for others it can be difficult and very overcrowded.

My-Steel has put together the crotch strap with the perforated shield. Does not allow it to be opened if it shall be full security. If not necessary for adjustment, it is equally good to buy the belt with only one lock at the waist.

Fancy steel has a functioning second shield and if there is any disadvantage, it's that the belt has to be removed with screws from the inside to unlock the shield.

Neosteel uses a bending on the top of the second shield, to get a distance between the belt and shield.

Tollyboy goes a step further, and put pins on the sides to make it harder to get in something between the second shield and the belt, but also keeps the distance.

What would be the best second shield?
I think it would be a shield that is not pressed against the belt and possible to be opened by the woman with her own key, but she still wears her chastity belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: The perforated second shield

Post by Wendy »

I have tried several brands of chastity belts, so I can witness about the 2ndary shields.

Chinese belts: the gap between the 2ndary shield and the belt is dangerous: when I sit, my labia can be pinched. Gluing a glutter of silicon on the edges of the 2ndary shield prevents any problem.

My-Steel: I own a My-Steel total belt. It is definitely my preferred kind of belt. Labia pinching is very unlikely (although it can happen, when don't put properly the belt). The pubic padlock is very useful for adjustment. The labia are kept in place by the main shield (tight against the pelvis: very pleasant). Peeing is clean.

Tollyboy: I don't own it, I never peed through it, but I have never been labia-pinched. I like how the shield is made.

According to me, a removable 2ndary shield for hygiene is useless. A chastity belt is meant to prevent any sexual contact, and without the perforated shield, touching is possible.
I bought a My-Steel belt since the 2ndary shield has a real use: it can be adjusted in height (with the padlock, but only for the Total models), and this system of double-shield is very safe and comfortable without being very tight.

I have talked to someone who are working on a prototype of chastity belts: they want the perfect belt, allowing the wearer to put in and pull out tampons (for periods). I let make your own opinion, but I don't think it is a good idea against sexual pleasure.

Tobbe: maybe you should think about this question: why do girls wear chastity belts?
For instance: girls who are locked by their masters mustn't have pleasure: no keys for them. Whereas girls who want to be protected against rapes can have the keys to be unlocked when they need. In the 1st case, how often do they need hygiene? is the masters ready to accept some touchings for a better hygiene?

The question you arised with 2ndary shields is very interesting.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Nice information you give Wendy, and good that you have experience of more than one manufacturer's design.

About the removable secondary shield for hygiene, I think there are many women who appreciate the function. Closed it prevent touching but as you know, many women have hard to get any orgasm even without wearing the chastity belt. With the second shield removed it is possible to wipe and get cleaner, but I understand how you think, when you want to prevent all opportunities for sexual contact. The conclusion should be that it is good if it can be opened, but the key does not have to be accessible to a woman who does not behave.

Now I and Wendy have given some information about this second shield protection, but there should be a lot of women who visit BeltedGirls and can give their opinion on this topic.

One question is whether it should be a protection?

- - - - - -
Wendy! It is hard to answer your question why do girls wear chastity belts?
You mention two, but what I understand there are as many reasons as there are women who own a cb.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Tobbe wrote:Wendy! It is hard to answer your question why do girls wear chastity belts?
You mention two, but what I understand there are as many reasons as there are women who own a cb.
Of course this question is hard to answer: girls don't wear chastity belts for the same reasons, so their needs are not the same. Their expectations are not the same, so no one can make a universal chastity belt for everyone.

To give you an example: many girls don't like the padlock on the pubis. They say it is easy to see under trousers, whereas some girls don't mind it. Same remark for the shape of the waistbelt, or the difference between hip-style and waist-style.

Your solution to give only the key of the 2ndary padlock is interesting, when a girl behaves properly.
I think I have said everything from my point of view.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

There is a problem with the lock over the pubis, when women like to wear tight clothes, but I think it can be a solution with a smaller lock, more integrated to the second shield.
Maybe something like this, but with a more safer lock?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Interesting!

I know the lock in the picture. It is very common on boxes and suitcases for poker chips. It is small but not very secure.
Integrating a small lock in the 2ndary shield is a good idea. However, with a swimsuit, the lock is already hidden. A little relief is hardly visible. With thick trousers or shorts, the problem becomes void.