super quiet!

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Luci
Sex: Female

super quiet!

Post by Luci »

Not much activity here I see. I wish there were a bit more traffic. I like reading other people's stuff and updates etc.
I was on collarme for awhile till it died out, not into chastity yet but it was nice to have people to interact with on the regular. I don't go out much unless I have to for more reasons than the belt, so conversation online is good for me.

anyway...post updates people! I wanna read what you've got happening!

<3 Luci
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: super quiet!

Post by Tobbe »

I agree! But there are between 10 and 20 members who log in every day and a lot of guests who reads the open parts.
Much is written already and gives many the answers they have on questions, but of course it is nice when here is more activity and less quiet.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Luci
Sex: Female

Re: super quiet!

Post by Luci »

I check periodically through out the day, most of the time there isn't anything new up though so I am only here for a few seconds to look.

Friday we have a small bit of extra cash coming in and think Daddy is going to order my new belt for me, I am pretty excited about it. The one I have been using is becoming more and more of a pain in the ass to deal with. Mostly due to pinching which I can't seem to figure out how to solve. The lock mechanism allows the belt to shift a lot which means it gets out of line all the time...very annoying.

On a non chastity related note, this past week I have been getting massive sinus headaches. I think I have a sinus infection from my tooth that's been giving me problems. Headaches have been so bad that it's sometimes hard to see or concentrate and all I can do is go to bed. My dentist appointment last week turned out to be a disappointment. He said he could save the tooth without pulling it, but it's going to cost a lot and take a lot of treatments to encourage the bone to grow back in and stabilize it. Meantime, he offered me Vicodin which I am allergic to and the Advil I have been constantly taking is no longer helping keep my pain level down. I did try to contact my doctor today for an appointment to see if she will give me a stronger antibiotic but she hasn't responded yet...if she doesn't reach me by lunchtime tomorrow I am going to just go show up and make her write me a script. Non consensual pain is NOT nice!
I'd like this shit to knock it off so I can focus on fun things.

<3 Luci