Who will win?

You may select 1 option

View results

Mariela27
Sex: Belted Girl

The betting

Post by Mariela27 »

Hi everyone!

I had betting with my boyfriend Nathan who of us can spend more time without sex at all.
Rules are simple. If I ask him to sleep together first than he wins. If he ask - I win.
To make our deal more fair I agreed to wear a chastity belt. So we can't have sex until deal is over.

How do you think, who of us will win?
By the way, today is 4th day of deal and I feel the best.
Last edited by Mariela27 on 29 Dec 2018, 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: The betting

Post by fitherin »

I think maybe both of you wearing a chastity device. First one to ask for keys . Cleaning breaks one a week and supervised by the other partner to ensure no sly cheating. BTW what style of belt are you wearing and is it comfortable? Keep us posted.
Good luck to you both
Mariela27

Post by Mariela27 »

fitherin wrote:I think maybe both of you wearing a chastity device
Do chastity belts exists for males? I thought those devices are only female gadgets.
Besides I think he don't need one. I go to office everyday, so could cheat in theory if don't wear belt. He works at home, there are no other people. And if he will want to have sex, he need to unlock me first.
fitherin wrote:BTW what style of belt are you wearing
It is not a toy. It is a real steel belt. I don't know where he get it from. It is pretty comfortable like tight panties except I can't remove them. He hold the keys. Probably. Actually I never saw them. He just put the belt on me and 'click'.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Chastity devices exist for men.

Do you have a picture of your belt?

Who couldn't your BF host a friend while ou believe he is working?
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Mariela27

Post by Mariela27 »

Doy you think he could cheat on me?

I've just googled and found some belts for him. I'll talk to him about this today. If he will agree to buy it means he is going to keep our deal fairly.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Good at least he will realise what being locked in a belt feels like, How it can change how you feel your belt when you walk, Sleep or drive to work. Have you been able to dsiguise the shape of your belt easily with your everyday clothing or have you had to add a few layers to hide waist band? The hardest part to hide if it is a full steel belt is the point wgere the crotchstrap joins the waist band.
Keep up with your challenge and hope that you get released for new year
Mariela27

Post by Mariela27 »

Nathan have agreed to wear a chastity belt for me. We ordered one yesterday. It will arrive in a month.

My belt is pretty comfortable. Sometimes I even forget about the belt on me. I wear wide jackets, so belt is invisible. At least nobody ask me about it. Also I can do many things i.e. walking, sleeping etc without problem. There is only one task I can't do.

I really hope I win before New Year because I already want to have fun but don't want to give up.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Well done! I hope that you both enjoy the frustration and the eventual release! So you will still b belted over the new year that is a milestone on your challenge. Can you put a link on your posts to the belt that you wear and the belt type that will soon have Nathan locked.
I wish you both a happy and healthy 2019.
:D :D :D :D
Mariela27

Post by Mariela27 »

His belt we ordered here: https://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chastity-B ... Waist-Belt.
Mine I don't know.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Mariela and Nathan. Looks like your betting just got serious. Thats a nice looking belt that you have agreed to wear. Once you have it fully adjusted to your desired shape you will soon forget your wearing it! Dont worry it will let you know in its own way :o

Have a great challenging 2019 and have great fun in the process