New here

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
xTheJokerx
Sex: Male

New here

Post by xTheJokerx »

Hello everyone.
My name is Hans. I am 25 from Germany.
I am happy to be here :)
fitherin

Re: New here

Post by fitherin »

Welcome Hans
I hope you found our site of interest!
Fitherin
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Welcome Hans!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
causade2019
Sex: Belted Man

Post by causade2019 »

I joined today, as a Male. Because of excessively large breasts, I am wearing a bra since 5 years, my boobs are clearly visible and since 2 years , at the wish of my male boyfriend, I am often posing as a " Woman ", also in puplic. At about the same time I got my first steel chastity belt, a female model purchased from a dealer in China. I loved wearing this belt from the first day, initially just sporadic, nowadays daily. My pal makes sure that I am properly
belted, fitting me with a diaper and plastic pant, lastly with a pink colored chastity belt. By wearing diaper / plastic pants, I can remain the whole day in my chastity belt, usually to cover the belt, wearing a skirt or dress. At home during the day I am just dressed with bra and chastity belt
I enjoy more and more to pose as a " Female ", 3 months ago I purchased a vagina slip and a latex vagina for almost " realistic " sexual play
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Welcome to you and your pal. Have you got a ref number for the chinese belt to share with others looking to try out male chastity. Share your thoughts on the ease of assembly of the belt and the fit and any bending re shaping that you did and levels of comfort when locked. Ther is a male chastity sub section if you use that then maybe others will respond and share how they found out about male chastity belts.
Fitherin
Heather Gonzales

Post by Heather Gonzales »

Welcome from also a newbie, Nice to be here. Hope we can better build ourselves by sharing each other's BDSM working views. I am looking forward to learning from everyone and apologies for any small and easy asking.
SayleD
Sex: Female

Post by SayleD »

Welcome all I'm Sayle female married.