My-steel chastity belt pinching

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
scurve_99
Sex: Male

My-steel chastity belt pinching

Post by scurve_99 »

I have a question that I hope someone here can help me with.
I purchased a my-steel belt last year for my wife. I was very excited at first because it was something that we both had discussed for many years. Since we got the belt she has only managed to wear it a couple of times. The first time she wore it it seemed okay but as some time had passed and she tried it again she began to complain that the belt was pinching her. I tried adding the internal labia protector which was a mistake. Her labia actually became stuck between the protector and the shield.

We purchased a ergonomic hip band with the total comfort chastity with flat shield and single lock. The belt has the thong style cable. I will try to share some picks of the belt to show some of my concerns and issues. Has anyone else had any similar and if so what is the solution. Does pinching mean the belt is too loose? The attached photo shows how long the slot is from the inside. I think this may be one of the pinch points.
Inner shield
Inner shield
_C0A2370a.jpg
scurve_99

Re: My-steel chastity belt pinching

Post by scurve_99 »

Attached are a few images of the belt being worn.
Attachments
000565ed-464e-5c25-9641-d17f20426c49_958.jpg
000565ed-4dab-c983-4818-6795e3e9ccb9_958.jpg
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I used to wear a My-Steel belt (and I sometimes wear it). I have rarely labia pinching if the belt is properly adjusted, and it often happens if the belt is loose (labia can go in the slot, and they are pinched when the wearer sit down).

I have a solution. This is easy to do: bend the 2ndary shield (the band with all the holes), so the 2 parts of the shield will not have the same curvature (the main shield should be less curved than the 2ndary shield). It will result in a tiny gap: the belt will be safe (as the main shield pushes against the pussy), but pinching will be rarer.
Attachments
DSCN0708.JPG
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

scurve_99 wrote:I have a question that I hope someone here can help me with.
I purchased a my-steel belt last year for my wife. I was very excited at first because it was something that we both had discussed for many years. Since we got the belt she has only managed to wear it a couple of times. The first time she wore it it seemed okay but as some time had passed and she tried it again she began to complain that the belt was pinching her. I tried adding the internal labia protector which was a mistake. Her labia actually became stuck between the protector and the shield.

We purchased a ergonomic hip band with the total comfort chastity with flat shield and single lock. The belt has the thong style cable. I will try to share some picks of the belt to show some of my concerns and issues. Has anyone else had any similar and if so what is the solution. Does pinching mean the belt is too loose? The attached photo shows how long the slot is from the inside. I think this may be one of the pinch points.
_C0A2370b.jpg
_C0A2370a.jpg
First of all, the My-Steel belt is a good choice, but your wife must learn to wear it!
The second shield is a protection for her labia lips if she wear tight clothes or sit on hard surfaces, she will not be pinched.
Adjust as Wendy write and then start with only ONE hour the first day.
Check for blisters and use rubbing alcohol on the part of her body, the waist band is on.
Then if all is good, she wear her belt one more hour each day.
1 day one hour
2 day two hours
3 day three hours...

Not more hours each day and after 24 to 30 days, she will be trained to wear it 24/7 with no problem.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

Thank you Wendy and Tobbe

I will try bending the shield as you suggested. I believe the problem is happening most when she sits especially when she sits on softer surfaces such as the couch. I believe the belt is also a bit loose and she does have ample labia to get caught. I think if I were to do it again I would order a different shield. I think the concave shield with no slit only perforations would have been a better choice. I have reached out to Petra at my Steel about this but the German to English translation has not been very good. Do either of you speak German?

When I ordered the belt I went with the single lock design because I did not want tit to show under clothing. Can you tell me if the secondary lock is more visible when worn under clothing? Also is that style more adjustable?

On another note I would love to try and build my own belt at some point. I was thinking about doing one out of stainless steel and a design that would use carbon fiber and kevlar.

Has anyone tried the either the latowski belts or the Fancysteel belt? Also is neosteel belts still available?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I think the main problem is a lose fit of this belt.
A chastity belt should fit tight on the body, to not slip and cause chafing on the skin.

The slit for labia make it less messy when peeing, as labia sticks outside the main belt and will hold them there.
They also will be protected with this second shield.

Secondary lock will be seen if she wears tight clothes but with skirt or pants is harder.
Now nearly noon will think of chastity belt. if they see any of her belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

Thank you again for the information.
I have some images of her wearing the belt under some reasonably tight short shorts and the belt was really not noticeable at all.

Has anyone tried wearing their belt under a swimming suit at a public pool or beach? I was wandering how noticeable it would be as this is one of my goals for her.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Ref swimming while belted. Our long term member Wendy who you have already shared a post with. Did an article on her swimming lengths of a swimming pool while locked in her chastity belt. I am sure she would be able to help you with advice !
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

If your wife has big labia, this is harder not to get pinched.
A perforated shield is not a very good solution. It prevents labia pinching, but it makes peeing messy.

I am very weak in German, but I have some German friends.

You asked if anyone has got to a public swimming pool... I did. This is not really hard (unless if your belt weights tons).
The pubic lock is very discrete under clothes (it is very hard to see under the swimsuit). And it makes the belt more adjustable, that's very good.

I recommend vegetal oil (sweet almond) between the skin and the waistbelt to avoid blisters.

I never tried FancySteel nor Latwoski. I would have loved to try a Latowski belt!
I already saw some FancySteel belts (I was able to handle Cobie's belt): to be honest, it doesn't appeal me at all. Among all the casual belts I tried (Chinese, My-Steel, Carrara and Tollyboy), my preferred is definitely My-Steel.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
scurve_99

Post by scurve_99 »

Well I took everyone's advice and made a few mods to her belt. I bent the shields in such a way to leave a gap between the shields. I also used the gap between a door and the frame as a makeshift vice to put a slight downward bend to the bottom of the interior shield. This help keep the outer shield from compressing on the labia. I also trimmed the lining on the waistband to allow her to use the tightest setting. All this has seemed to work as she wore her belt all afternoon today (6-7 hours) and still has it on. I will add i have not heard any complaints either but she has been running all sorts of errands. The only odd thing is that the belt seems to fit nicely when she is standing but when she lays down her skin sinks down and there is a a gap at the belly.

After doing all this I am kind of wondering why the two piece shield construction? It seems a one piece design would be better.